What's new

SAFER protest at Aurora Mall today!

Stoney Jake

Hey this is that jake guy in Aurora Co :p
Thanks for the support today guys. SAFER and Mile High NORML were awesome to put this together so quickly. The media were a little aggressive with my mom today I heard. I wish I coulda been there. I had to sit across the street and watch.. lol
Its been a messed up week. Its gunna be interesting to see how this plays out

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
They use to sell Pro Marijuana T-shirts & StonerWare at Spencer Gifts for the last 10 years or so.. or is that now gone i havent been there in month or so.

still2big

Hey this is that jake guy in Aurora Co :p
Thanks for the support today guys. SAFER and Mile High NORML were awesome to put this together so quickly. The media were a little aggressive with my mom today I heard. I wish I coulda been there. I had to sit across the street and watch.. lol
Its been a messed up week. Its gunna be interesting to see how this plays out

It was nice getting out and meeting some of the SAFER crew today.

You've got some great parents and I hope this all works out for ya...

Glad to be apart of today.....

Stoney Jake

They use to sell Pro Marijuana T-shirts & StonerWare at Spencer Gifts for the last 10 years or so.. or is that now gone i havent been there in month or so.

They still sell it there. Thats one of the points I made to the mall employees when I was stopped. I made sure the news knew I asked that I brought that up also.

It was nice getting out and meeting some of the SAFER crew today.

You've got some great parents and I hope this all works out for ya...

Glad to be apart of today.....

Yeah my parents are great. My mom was pretty upset about the channel 4 camera man. She said he was bias and kept asking questions while Robert(i think his name is) was talking.

I wish I coulda been there to meet some of the people there. Its so stupid that they couldnt just apologize, lift the ban and tell us this wont happen again, it would of been over with.. Now its probably gunna cost them a little more then just swallowing their pride

How did the rally go? Did the mall or cops threaten to ban all the protesters from the mall?

It's so ridiculous they didn't just apologize. I can't believe that in 2010, in Colorado no less, this type of bullshit is going on. I want them to throw out and ban anyone in the mall with a beer company, cigarette or major drug manufacturer on their t-shirts as well.... ridiculous!

Good luck Jake! Hopefully real justice in some form will eventually be served for you!

j-fly

Aurora is ghetto. I don't know why anyone would go there. I promise I will never step foot in that piece of shit mall.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
i remember back in 93 it was OK then.. (i think) i was just driving through on my way to AZ.