What's new

sad,sad day!!!!

Z

zoolander

This is very sad news to me :badday: I only know buck from here and the few words we have spoken to each other in threads but I can feel this in the pit of my gut like I'm hearing this about my own family. I'm sorry to hear this Buck but I know you are strong and God can help you get through this. Zoo

Rastanfisk

All the best Bró, now doubt you are a special breeder, thous crosses are just eunick.

Peace and love AnC One´s again -
ALL THE BEST AND GET SOME OF NICE/SPECIAL STRAINS Out, too all that love and enjoy your work .

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
Buck has been a kind and generous soul and, IMHO, someone everyone in the community should look up to. Buck, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers and sending positive vibes as i'm sure others will. Fight hard and strong brother, for the world needs more people like you.
~ISC

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
annaC Seeds said:
Thank you again everyone. Thank you for the Pm's and the offerings of help. I am in a very good position to be in such a bad position:wink:. Let me go ahead and say that I am in the best of medical hands and I will be going to the best cancer hospital in the nation combined with 100% insurance coverage with one of the best insurance companies. I can't ask for much more except the fact that I am really tired of being cut on. My chest and back & neck already look like a atlas road map. The Mrs and I were counting all the operations and I am sure we missed a few but we think it's # 27 since 1996. It's no hill for a climber and I have been on this mountain for a while now. It's not the first time the stupid doctors gave me percentages and it's probably not going to be the last either.
Surgery is scheduled for next week and i will keep everyone posted as we progress.

Love to all.
annaC

it makes me feel sick that I havent spent time to get to know you.... yet Ive seen you around for quite a while.

you have allready taught me a lesson.

My prayers and meditations are with You. You are quite obviously strong and quite centered. I hope I, and others can learn Much more from you.
we will.

now..., kick the shit out of that cancer and keep doing what you do!

much love from my corner, and if there is ANYTHING I can do, let me know, please.

Peace, bub.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Buck

Buck

annaC Seeds said:
I am not one to drag my sickness out in the public eye because we all have our own crosses to bear.
Buck
It's true, we all do have our crosses ta bear, but having friends ta help bear them sometimes lightens the load alil, even if it is only in spirit. To me, that's what real friends are for, bein there fer the bad times as well as the good. Having said that, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I sure hope ya beat this Buck... Hang in there! Much love! BC

A

annaC Seeds

Hello Everyone.
Thanks again for all the wonderful support and words of encouragement. I can feel all those positive vibes being sent this way. I woke up this morning saying" hey ..this isn't right....I feel good today!!!":woohoo: The best I have felt in a long time and I know it's because of wonderful people like you who actually do care.
Love to all
annaC & MoMo
21793ka1.jpg

RottenDawg

Hey annaC. That makes me feel real good just to hear that. ;-) What a beautiful way to start the day, feel'n good. Peace brother...........RD

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
annaC Seeds said:
Hello Everyone.
Thanks again for all the wonderful support and words of encouragement. I can feel all those positive vibes being sent this way. I woke up this morning saying" hey ..this isn't right....I feel good today!!!":woohoo: The best I have felt in a long time and I know it's because of wonderful people like you who actually do care.
Love to all
annaC & MoMo
21793ka1.jpg

AMEN brotha, good the hear our prayers are reaching you, much love~

norcal_sourD

Terrible news. My thoughts, prayers, etc go out to you fellow IC'er!! I hope & pray they are of comfort & peace to you in this difficult time.. may you always be at peace & contentment! :headbange :joint: :rasta: :wave:

M

mosca negra

All Positive Vibes you way Buck! Stay strong and remember we support you!!

Peace