What's new

SAD, SAD day for Central Cali

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
The only way to truly win this was politically is to get together and back a pro-legalization candidate and campaign, campaign, campaign!

Realistically and my personal way of looking at it, they started a war, why haven't we finished it?

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
The only way to truly win this was politically is to get together and back a pro-legalization candidate and campaign, campaign, campaign!

Realistically and my personal way of looking at it, they started a war, why haven't we finished it?

I dont think any candidate who campaigns on a legalization platform ever stands a chance of becoming president. I think if Obama was to get re-elected then he may possibly be able to legalize marijuana without ever saying it through a state's rights addendum.

Once he no longer needs to worry about re-election, then he can really start playing the game to his own discretion. At this point hes simply trying to keep treading water in hopes the GOP can't scavage a worthy opponent.

Gary Johnson (R) is running for president on a legalization platform. I doubt he will get nominated by his party, but just the fact we have a respectable, well-spoken, intelligent candidate who was governor campaigning for the legalization of marijuana will if nothing else bring more focus to the issue...

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^that is who I would vote for at this point. He seems to run on a personal liberty campaign, which is what this country needs to go back to. keep the civil rights laws, but go back to a small federal government and let states run them selves.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The next couple years should be quite interesting for us in CA. I do wonder how they intend to crack down on the local level...good luck with that, popo. Though a wide screen for power consumption could probably net 3+ light home-growers.

Concerning the prop19 comments, even if it did pass, the feds would still raise the same (if not bigger) shit-storm and we'd be fighting for 215 regardless.

Stay safe, y'all.

I agree.

People like to say that if 19 passed LEO would be fucking recreational growers over... and leave the med growers alone.

I would like to point out that rec growers and med growers do the same thing.

And they will all be in the sights of the DEA regardless of state statutes.

Until those individuals who think the war is going to be off of anyone's shoulders realize this is on ALL OF US, we won't be united on any front.

BrainSellz

Veteran
did anyone catch that Slightly Stoopid Collie Buddz Cypress Hill tour this summer with Kingston Town?
Never mind it doesnt matter...slightly off topic.....

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
did anyone catch that Slightly Stoopid Collie Buddz Cypress Hill tour this summer with Kingston Town?
Never mind it doesnt matter...slightly off topic.....

Yeh I did. Cypress hill was the better show. As soon as SS came on it was nothing but dumbass drunk 15 year olds tryin to mosh. One of em shoved me and spilt my entire beer on me trying to start a mosh so when he came around again I took a fat drag off my joint and with my hands free leveled his ass. Ended that high school mosh pit reaaal quick

BrainSellz

Veteran
Yeh I did. Cypress hill was the better show. As soon as SS came on it was nothing but dumbass drunk 15 year olds tryin to mosh. One of em shoved me and spilt my entire beer on me trying to start a mosh so when he came around again I took a fat drag off my joint and with my hands free leveled his ass. Ended that high school mosh pit reaaal quick
They always put on a good show....mo
Yup the same thing went down with the youngsters where i was also......shitty thing was one of the places didnt allow smoking inside and they enforced it to the fullest so it was pretty rowdy.....I think that tour was the "legalize it" tour if im not mistaken....Cool thing was cypress was passin lit joints to the crowd and yellin at the security to "let these mothaphukers smoke man".....god times! sot

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
They always put on a good show....mo
Yup the same thing went down with the youngsters where i was also......shitty thing was one of the places didnt allow smoking inside and they enforced it to the fullest so it was pretty rowdy.....I think that tour was the "legalize it" tour if im not mistaken....Cool thing was cypress was passin lit joints to the crowd and yellin at the security to "let these mothaphukers smoke man".....god times! sot

yeh it was the legalize it tour. i saw them at cricket and EVERYONE was smokin. i rolled up like a oz of my finest hogsbreath for that show. cypress hill came out with a 10foot fully worked glass bong and 1oz joint and got high as fuck on the stage before their show. they even brought people from the crowd up to smoke with em. everybody was lit as fuck vibing out to some ill ol cypress shit and then SS came out and even tho i dig these cats, i wish they opend for cypress cuz i was high as fuck just trying to squelch off my drink and finish up my last couple joints and all these fuckin kids came in tryin to get rowdy and shit. now i aint against it. i used to be moshing to casualties,,addicts,, the unseen... a bunch of old punk shit,, but i wasnt in the mood for this shit and when theyd little fuckin prick spilt my beer (which cost liek $30 by the way) and laughed it off i lost it. when he came back around i shoved this dood so fuckin hard that it looked like his head ran into a clothes line. his feet was still going forward while his head was going towards the ground. i kinda felt bad after. but fuck it. dont act a fool and you wont get treated like one. then i got stopped coming out the show by SDPD and made me do a field sobriety because i smelt so much like beer. i told them shit i got more beer on my shirt then on my breath. the cop laughed and sent me on my way....other then that though. good show. good vibes. good times.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
I agree.

People like to say that if 19 passed LEO would be fucking recreational growers over... and leave the med growers alone.

Until those individuals who think the war is going to be off of anyone's shoulders realize this is on ALL OF US, we won't be united on any front.

they doing the same thing. but you know that if 19 had passed that they would have gone after 19 people before 215 people. since yal voted against 19 you just gave them less targets so they could narrow their focus.

and after watchin 19 its obvious that we will NEVER be united. you got 1 side that wants to see weed legalized for the greater good of the people and the plant,, then you got the side of the people who profit off its illegality and would rather to keep it business as usual. how can you ever unite these groups?? when people are only concerned with keeping it illegal so that they dont need to compete in a real industry how can you convince em otherwise?? you think al capone wanted alcohol to get legal??

i just dont see peopel getting behind legalization unless the feds destroy the medical program. too many people thinking mj is legal in ca because they can pay $100 and go get a card to buy weed at a storefront....shit is fucking pathetic.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
There's more than two sides though.

I'm in favor of legalization but not in the way 19 stated.

Legalization must lead to a better place for everyone.

If it does that I'm in favor of it.

Just remember I'm also of the mind that medical laws wouldn't be here if it wasn't for many many generations of generations of previously illegal growers putting it in the hands of voters.

If the laws are allowed to be harsher for any cannabis penalty and we vote for it we aren't winning anything.

Hemp needs some explicit standards set down for many people on either side to vote yes.

There are more sides than I see as well, I'm sure.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
It can't be a better place for everyone, because some people are too unrealistic. They want mj legal but untaxed. They want grow permits, but not for large ops. They want to grow, but not regulated. They don't want jail time, but expect to maintain black market value...

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree.

you are naive if you think that large commercial rec growers wouldn't have been the new targets. You really think that the DEA with limited resources wouldn't go after the meatier target? The DEA goes after the most blatant people with the most cash because that is how they get extra funding, and justify their travesty of an existence. The whole Basis of the organization is Thievery and pillaging. they will even shoot you and your dog if you put up any resistance. they are just one small step away from raping your woman and burning your cottage!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I do recognize your tone.

You are insinuating that growers getting busted is acceptable as long as it's not certain growers getting busted.

Recreational marijuana is identical to medical marijuana.

I'm saying that growers getting busted is still bad.

Recreational or medical.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran

You are insinuating that growers getting busted is acceptable as long as it's not certain growers getting busted.

Recreational or medical.

19 was good for most. the only ones who dont want it and never willl want it is the growers and dealers who have made mj their only source of income. but for your average joe 19 was great. carry an oz anywhere. no limits on home posession. 25 sqft of grow space. all hash and paraphenlia legalized...

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran

Recreational or medical.

Bro, I like you...but that is Drivel!!
19...or whatever comes in the future, is nothing but a foot in the door-- Gotta build from there-- Nothing will pass, that does it all in one shot-- really bro...you kinda got to live in Cali to feel the vibe--
We are ready for this...we have been dealing with half-laws (215) for a while now...we really do know what it is like to build it from the bottom--
Some of us are more involved than you might suspect--:tiphat:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
What part of that is drivel?

If you guys have all of your ducks in a row then make sure you don't define hemp as an intoxicant and thusly subject to be taxed as such.

Then headway could be made.

A foot in the door and another across our path.

:2cents:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
What part of that is drivel?

If you guys have all of your ducks in a row then make sure you don't define hemp as an intoxicant and thusly subject to be taxed as such.

Then headway could be made.

A foot in the door and another across our path.

:2cents:

hemp is the least of my worries. lets get mj legal and we can deal with hemp later

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Your precious 19 defined cannabis in legal precedent... and included hemp in that definition.

What it didn't do was define any other regulations for it.

The two should be treated seperately if they are to be treated seperately.

I don't see the problem with addressing it in the same bill as recreational cannabis, but at this rate it should be a different one.

Maybe the hemp bill would pass quicker than waiting on people to argue about everything else.