What's new

Sad News on RC...PLEASE READ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

pops in Bob Marley Legend, good song JJ!!!
Indeed one day all will be ok so I pray!!
I thought the 2nd was Tue. oops, didn't notice it was the second T on my calendar on the pc, lol

So if so that means maybe the servers were actually down b4 they got to them...

G

here:

here:

Reason for shutting down OG & CW was NOT seed sales! READ BELOW:

LTVNEWS Staff -- LTVNEWS.COM -- Thursday, February 2, 2006, 10:08PM

On the 02nd of February 2006, a joint drug investigation conducted by members of Project Northern Gateway (an O.P.P. Drug Enforcement Section lead initiative), and members of the Hearst Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police, resulted in the arrest of four Hearst residents. At approximately 5:30 P.M a search warrant was executed at a Prince Street in the Town of Hearst.

The search of the residence resulted in the seizure of cannabis marijuana, cannabis resin, cocaine, and approximately $2000.00 in Canadian Currency. Upon execution of the search warrant, police also located a cannabis marijuana grow operation in the basement of the residence.

The controlled substances seized have a potential street value of approximately $31,000.00. The property seized has a value of approximately $2000.00.

Charged: 1) Jean PITRE
Date of Birth: 26 February 1961
Address: 61 Rose Street,
Hearst , ON

Offences: 1 count of Possession of a Controlled Substance - Section 4(1) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.

Court: 1st appearance – 08 March 2006.
Release: Promise to Appear

Charged: 2) Richard BOUCHER
Date of Birth: 31 May 1956
Address: 316 Prince Street
Hearst, ON

Offences: 1 count of Production of a Controlled Substance – Cannabis Marijuana - Section 7(1) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.
1 count of Possession of a Controlled Substance – Cannabis Marijuana - for the Purpose of Trafficking - Section 5(2) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.

Release: Promise to Appear and Undertaking.

Charged: 3) Jeremy BOUCHER
Date of Birth: 15 December 1985
Hearst, ON

Offences: 1 count of Production of a Controlled Substance – Cannabis Marijuana – Section 7(1) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.
1 count of Possession of a Controlled Substance - Cannabis Marijuana - Section 4(1) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.
1 count of Possession of a Controlled Substance – Cannabis Marijuana - for the Purpose of Trafficking - Section 5(2) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.
1 count of Possession of a Controlled Substance – Cocaine – Section 4(1) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.

Release: Promise to Appear and Undertaking

Charged: 4) Julie MACAMEAU
Date of Birth: 05 September 1966
Hearst, ON

Offences: 1 count of Production of a Controlled Substance – Cannabis Marijuana – Section 7(1) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.
1 count of Possession of a Controlled Substance - Cannabis Marijuana - Section 4(1) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.

Court: 1st appearance – 22 November 2006.
Release: Promise to Appear and Undertaking

Templedogs

VbSparky said:
so what are we going to do ? lets boycott canada ,, dont buy a thing from them for the next month or 2 ....

sooo we should punish people who have nothing to do with it?? Because they are Canadian....So I guess Canadians should not buy anything made in the U.S.A. because the DEA busted Emery? Thats just stupid.

Brownpants

Quispp said:
At the risk of being labelled a troll and permanently banned, why have I not read ANYTHING to confirm GN's claim that RC was arrested? There are mods here that posted at OG; no one besides GN has said anything about an arrest. :chin:

Keep your paranoia in check man, it is not helping.

Why would Gypsy lie about this? I don't see any benefit at all,

Anyways, Other people broke the news before Gypsy.

maconheiro

R.I.P. OG. I will never forget. I promise to spread the knowledge I learned there to others, so that they may too gain marijuana independance. Let's not forget the purpose here...to overgrow the government. This is just one small battle they have won in a war that we are winning. Let's move forward, and use this as motivation to make us stronger and more united.

Marvin Martian

If you are thinking about ripping a grow, here are some thoughts for you to ponder with a commonsense approach.

Let's assume they have the name and addy of every OG and CW member and plan to carry out the biggest offensive ever seen in history. You think they are coming to YOUR house first? You think there would not be a warning within the online community that such actions were occurring? In the meantime, warm up for your opponent with some shadow fencing. :dueling:

jakespeed

Veteran
Its all a matter of time when this happens, it has been a very crazy 6 months on herb sites, but it will go on, the flame will be passed on, and then we can all keep looking for that super plant. The pigs just luv reading all the people freaking! or maybe its them trying to get the wave happening. We have a bump in the road, it gets fixed and we move on and get stronger. They can NEVER stamp us out!!!!! The holy herb was here before them and the higher powers will look after us! Them pigs live misery everyday and they will get what they sow!

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :cuss:FUCK!!!! :wallbash: man that really sucks....
all the FAQ's, all the awesome threads for building your own Vape, pissing on your plants, locutus' drug testing info which i will be needing here shortly...
I'm officially depressed :badday:

I'm going into OG withdrawl :petting:...guess I'll hafta get used to this place, nothing wrong with it, jsut that I was used to OG and, like everyone else, had alot of shit saved in my account.. Oh well...

But hey what about this:chin: Since all us ex-OGers benifitted from his site that he put lots of time into and most of us never paid a dime for it, anybody thought of putting together a legal defense fund to help out RC and peeps? Though, at least according to this story, OG wasn't directly involved, I'm sure it couldn't have helped his case. I'm not sure how we could go about that, Gypsy, u got and ideas?

at least this site has some sweet smilies
:pimp3::angrymod::whip::deadhorse::hotbounce::bis::headbange::beat-dead::spank:
:smoweed:

Last edited:
G

This place is gggreeeaaat, good to see you too passion and macon and everybody else.. Im thinking about not growing for a while... This incident got me spooked alittle, strange though, i know its been said already, but the server going down before the bust, I dont get that. Oh , well, thats none of my nosy business anyways. Break free RC !!. We all miss overgrow, but this might be a start of something even better. :)

maconheiro

Tokin White Guy said:
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :cuss:FUCK!!!! :wallbash:
But hey what about this:chin: Since all us ex-OGers benifitted from his site that he put lots of time into and most of us never paid a dime for it, anybody thought of putting together a legal defense fund to help out RC and peeps? Though, at least according to this story, OG wasn't directly involved, I'm sure it couldn't have helped his case. I'm not sure how we could go about that, Gypsy, u got and ideas?

Great idea. Let's do it. How many ex-OGers are there? A lot. If each one of helps just a little, we can do a lot. I often think of the amazing strength we have (if you belive strength is in numbers), and it seems a shame not to use it. I agree that we should support RC with legal defense.

After that, I'd like to see us become a little more political. Get some ICers in to political office (not mentioning a word about cannabis). Until we get some of our friends on the inside of all this government bologna we will continually be harrassed. Yes, let's overgrow those fools, but we must also remember to keep our enemies closer to us than even our best of friends. I ain't no politician, but I know one of us is. Let's take control. :smoweed:

tuttlebud

NEW on CC
New Information regarding Police Seizures of Overgrow.com
by Marc Emery (03 Feb, 2006) Overgrow.com, Cannabisworld.com, Heaven's Stairway Seed Company and Eurohemp.com Owners Busted in Raid

Cannabis Culture has developed a timeline of events we believe accurately account for the disappearance of overgrow.com, cannabisworld.com, Heaven's Stairway Seeds (hempqc.com), and eurohemp.

On Monday evening, Richard Calrisian, the owner of the four websites, resident of Montreal, was contacted by his web service providers in Vancouver where his servers were situated that there may be a problem regarding a police investigation. RC told his provider to shut down the websites immediately. Within hours the police, its unknown what kind of police, apparently entered the server site with a warrant and apprehended the hardware that housed the four web sites.

In the early morning of Tuesday, police in Montreal moved in and arrested RC, his wife, and family members and an unknown number of employees.

It is alleged that RC, a pseudonym, is being held at Riviere-des-Prairie (RDP) jail in Montreal, while his wife in is Tanguay jail, across the river from RDP. CC Magazine called the prison and found no one there under the name Richard Calrisian. Their bail hearing should be on Monday, but it is unusual that a bail hearing has not yet been held. Typically they are held within 24 hours of arrest, unless an investigation is ongoing and the accused are being held temporarily without bail because of the risk of the arrest news informing persons also under investigation.

Reports of a drug bust in Hearst, Ontario are not related the seizure of overgrow.com websites.

G

"by Marc Emery (03 Feb, 2006)

Overgrow.com, Cannabisworld.com, Heaven's Stairway Seed Company and Eurohemp.com Owners Busted in Raid

Cannabis Culture has developed a timeline of events we believe accurately account for the disappearance of overgrow.com, cannabisworld.com, Heaven's Stairway Seeds (hempqc.com), and eurohemp.

On Monday evening, Richard Calrisian, the owner of the four websites, resident of Montreal, was contacted by his web service providers in Vancouver where his servers were situated that there may be a problem regarding a police investigation. RC told his provider to shut down the websites immediately. Within hours the police, its unknown what kind of police, apparently entered the server site with a warrant and apprehended the hardware that housed the four web sites.

In the early morning of Tuesday, police in Montreal moved in and arrested RC, his wife, and family members and an unknown number of employees.

It is alleged that RC, a pseudonym, is being held at Riviere-des-Prairie (RDP) jail in Montreal, while his wife in is Tanguay jail, across the river from RDP. CC Magazine called the prison and found no one there under the name Richard Calrisian. Their bail hearing should be on Monday, but it is unusual that a bail hearing has not yet been held. Typically they are held within 24 hours of arrest, unless an investigation is ongoing and the accused are being held temporarily without bail because of the risk of the arrest news informing persons also under investigation.

Reports of a drug bust in Hearst, Ontario are not related the seizure of overgrow.com websites."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts