What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sad News on RC...PLEASE READ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

st1donhyro

rc and family in our prayers!!!! so what if ya had an oreder for seeds there at the time of the bust? should i be worried? should we attempt to start our grow, we are just small growers?? and should i stop payment on my money order? thanks alot!

G

. . . .

I hope everything turns out okay for those that were in that loop,it's definately
a safety concern,if this snowballs.

Last edited:
G

Can't help but think of all your comments [Rez] about BOG and his associations over at CW, as far as security is concerned. Just one of many good people who are probably sweating bullets at the moment.

And the pigs are laughing their fat asses off watching everyone scatter.

"Now if they bust RC for breaking just Candian laws it's a much easier story. If that is the case then I am not sweating a thing, because even if they have the letter I am in the US and they aren't coming after me for my 1 pack order."

I'd agree that it's hardly worth any kind of effort to investigate a single pack of seeds.

buzz lite yr.

Well I for one am worried ,so I did the safe but sad thing and scrubbed the grow. Also , worried that the DEA may have a finger or two in this as with EMERY. If a gifted computor forensic tech. gets into the database ,IP and addy harvest will be on a critical path of priority.I'm gonna have to wipe my hardrive and set-up with even more security. I have a friend who just sent payment and had seeds inbound to CW . He said he was gonna drop internet service and pay last rent, as to relocate. Thats not am option for me. I sure hope the people saying "its nothing to worry about" are right. I didn't want to loose alot of sleep , "wondering what the nail feels like waiting for the hammer". Times may be good again soon, but till then only a few outdoor location will I trust. Best of luck to all. I wish we could all unite and have a big smoke-out for those who have fallen . pCe...

G

I'll miss all the beautifull glass-artwork, and the talented artisians.

PTM

Last edited:
G

i am fucking out of here!!!!

take a page from the book of noruas, get the fuck out!!!!!!

HappyPills

Like many fellow overgrow members, I too am pissed and sad about what happen to RC.

My new home is here with the same username.

I feel Lost without overgrow. After the third day of not being able to log into overgrow, I knew something was wrong. I watched this site waiting to hear something.

So I guess I can start fresh here.

Thanks to the admin and mods for expecting us overgrow members.

Oregon Mtn.

I used to mod @ OG, starting back when it had only 4 forums (+ the dreaded shark tank).
During one of ~Shabang's shabbaticals, rc kicked me out. I tried to talk to him about it and found him rude and duplicitous so I have a hard time feeling sorry for him.
Has anyone heard for ABSOLUTELY 100% sure that R Boucher is indeed rc? Because there's a few people over @growkind who say that ain't so.

G

Its been stated that supposedly that ain't the guy, but they still got "RC". Don't know what is wilder, all the theory's or the people just not willing to believe something major bad happened. This is all pretty wild.

G

HERES A CLUE!!!

HERES A CLUE!!!

instead of all the massive speculations and paranoia posts we are seeing; why dont we get some mj friendly attorneys from say NORML or something that could advise on canadian and U.S. laws, and concerns about IP's,ect??
this is a massive community....got to be someone out there huh?
:chin:

yes im useing my new handle too! :pointlaug

Last edited:

CaptJamesTKirk

REGICIDE said:
instead of all the massive speculations and paranoia posts we are seeing; why dont we get some mj friendly attorneys from say NORML or something that could advise on canadian and U.S. laws, and concerns about IP's,ect??
this is a massive community....got to be someone out there huh?
:chin:

yes im useing my new handle too! :pointlaug

My Captain My Captain!

oh,,, Im a captain too,,,,

I've got $25 to start - where do I send it? - -
Who can match it?
WHO CAN BETTER IT?

We have a friend and a good person that's in jail and his livelyhood is in jepordy Let's get them out and liberate the truth.

Last edited:
G

They just don't want to believ it spiritual, it hurts too bad. Nothing you can say, or better yet not say won't get thru to them... Think hard enough and "it really didn't happen".

Brownpants

spiritual said:
The comming LEO busts I can not prove now but when I can how many of you will be left to tell?

This is spreading fear and paranoia.

Please take your conspiracy theories somewhere else.

I don't think Spiritual is spreading fear. I've always preached if they really want your ass proxies and ghost surfing ain't gonna save you. It just makes it too much trouble and too time consuming to track down some guy with 10 plants.

If you think you are turly anno and safe try posting a legit believable death threat against the President and see how long it takes them to track your ass down and kick in the door.

G

After the way I received my order from Seedbay, I'd be alarmed too, because all beans had been removed and then everything was repackaged. Lot of trouble for someone to go thru, and I really ain't sure it was Customs, no letter or anything. But a guy may have to figure better damn stealth out, than just a blank CD or a piece of binder in an envelope.

G

spiritual said:
FOLKS,

FYI Echelon (the software that allows to the governemnt to spy on EVERY electronic comunication) was developed and working back in the 1970's. That's right the 70's.

:fsu:

Riiight! Funny, in 25 years I spent working in the telecoms industry...military, corporate, telephone and broadband cable companies...starting "back in the 1970's"...I never came across this capability. But let me guess...its so super-secret that you're the only one who knows about it, right? To bad they couldn't get on to those 9/11 guys. I guess all of the resources were tied up on OG surveillance.

Yawn...an old story, circulates endlessly. Global conspiracy and all of that.

MyronFlorin

If you were one of the handful of breeders who posted about your operations, I would seriously consider what spiritual has to say.

If you are one of the twenty or so large-scale (10KW+) growers that had big galleries and mega-karma for your thousands of posts, I would still listen to him.

If you are one of the many thousands of folks asking about upgrading your 250watt HPS to a 400 (or whatever), you have precisely ZERO to worry about.

There simply isn't the LEO manpower to track down every small to medium-sized grower that posted on OG.

My opinion only, of course.

Myron

Status
Not open for further replies.