What's new

Sad harvest this year

Vertimec

Vertimec

Vertimec

This is a variety of highpower industrial pesicide that was developed during the second world war after being tested on animals and humans for toxicwarfare...this shit really does the job!!! :spank:

Spray your room down after your grow + all your ventilation and the rest and although not ideal, spray the plants before going over to 12/12 to give them a last protective layer that deters pests into flowering.

I'm 100% sure this will help your problem!

Good luck bro

G

DOnt remind me of catterpillars uh????

My most horibly gross nightmares come from picking
and picking and picking them suckers out of the buds.....
THEY DO ruin tops fast overnight!......and the shits???
GROSS!

Natural preditors are a WASTE of your money i tried them???
Lady buga are so DUMB they walk right over mites,the suck!
Perditor mites hahahahahahahaha what a joke,or a ripp off!!
Tried them too,NOPE they walk right over them too dumb and blind??

NEEM is the biggest joke out there,it may work to prevent them at first?
Have dipped plant,pot,soil and all under a neem bath with no results......
AVID is the only thing i found,but you have to get a quart at 80 bucks??
Try googling:growers supply!!..had a link but lost it??

pHrail

Want to get rid of spider mites...Get NO PEST STRIPS...5 bucks a pop, throw 2 in your grow area, and those ****ers and any other pest will be dead within 24 hours and they stay gone. It was the only thing worth a shit that I've tried that actually works. I had some Thrips in my plants this time, got No PEST Strips and those ****ers were dead and haven't had a problem since. Make sure to get the HOT SHOT ones.
200.jpg

/Thread & /Mites

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
no pest strips are a decent PREVENTATIVE...once the infestation progresses they dont do shit :( aphids and thrips are one thing >> mites are a different animal altogether my friend.

evil.

also cant get them no pest strips wet, or they stop working... and if in a greenhouse theyre prolly not as effective as outdoor...we never tried...our greenhouse is 1000+sq.ft. so we'd need quite a few strips id say ;) at 6 bucks each thatd cost a hell of a lot more then just buyin a thing of avid or floramite.

again, good tip tho :) they are excellent for smaller indoor ops, as a preventative measure... we always have a case on hand :) :) be weLL!

1stimer

Yep what Ethereal said. No Pest Strips will not kill off the mites once the room is infected or at least they did not work for me.

masterlow37

Veteran
Sorry to Hear garlic city gro

Sorry to Hear garlic city gro

If you don't mind me askin, what was the strains(s) the mites seemed to love ?

Peace

I had 2 nice plants going, and the damn Michigan climate killed them. Got real cold at night and mild during the day and it killed them. A week later, it was warm again....

G

Thanks for all the nice replies guys.

I'll have to agree with Lou 100%. I've tried everything in the last 2 years of fighting these bastards and nothing works. So I'm going to loose all of the cuts I have acquired over the years to get rid of these bastards once and for all.

I hope starting fresh works?

Thanks
GCG

G

masterlow37 said:
If you don't mind me askin, what was the strains(s) the mites seemed to love ?

Peace

Master the strains they killed were bubblegum, C-13 ( farmer Johns C-99 x G-13) and an Afghan shark.

This is what they looked like before the mites.

bubblegum

C-13

Afghan sharkk

Thanks
GCG

luminous

the HotShots work very well for me, in a small area, bigger areas need more strips. also remember to turn off blowers and such so that the area will fill up with the poisen to kill um off.

24 hrs and theres nothin movin in my OP. but i spot um pretty quick, so the old infestations dont happen anymore, im on um like stink on shit right now, lol.

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
ah well u obviously dont have supermites then CBF :D

cuz they dont do anything but prevent em from comin in IME :( :(

6 bucks each sucks too im thinking of investing in some floramite myself. :)

G

Baccas thanks for the tip on the floramite and avid.

luminous no-pest strips don't work on the mites I have. I tried using them for over a year now and they don't work anymore. In the beginning they kept the mites under control now they are useless. Thanks

ethereal sounds like we both have the same damn strain of mites? I was thinking of trying a flamethrower next? LMAO

Thanks
GCG

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
flamethrower? :D to be honest my uncle takes a sprayer of iso. alch and a lighter and blasts em with a ball of flames sometimes lmao im not even kidding...it was funny u said that :) good luck garlic :)

G

avid and floramite
rey spinosad "monterey garden insect spray....

i use the equivalant of the first 2....and heard great things about the spinosad....
just dont give up the fight.

once you get em in check....KEEP em there w/ prevetitive treatments...
...and i do borders...spray the room and floor and walls....and pots and soil top...

i fought hard the whole first year...always a loosing battle ...till i found flouramite and avid......i use neem and an organic...seseme and thime and clove oil..allso...because those lil bastards get used to the same treatments...MITE SUC...
i bet their good for something....somewhere,...just not here.
good luck man....P>Joe

G

ethereal said:
flamethrower? :D to be honest my uncle takes a sprayer of iso. alch and a lighter and blasts em with a ball of flames

now there's an idea garlic... just make sure you take pics for us!! fry them lil fukers :dueling:

forty grit said:
the plants look fine but the pictures are absoulute crap... can't you take a descent pic? :nanana: hehe j/k

not bad at all considering you're battlin the mites from hell. the pb looks to be pretty resistent and chunked up nice... the smoke is good too :joint:

you have a nice stash of killer strains there that should hold you over for a while. how are the indoor plans coming together?

thats because he dosen't call me any more to take them :spank:
whats up forty :headbange

Latest posts

Latest posts