What's new

SAD aka GLAD

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SAD.jpg I grew out a seed of the SAD and have smoked it twice now, just 1 hit each time. 1 very small hit.:dance013:

Good power for sure. Even at the low dose it gave a full on buzz. The effect is immediate and right to the head. Felt a bit dizzy or lightheaded for a bit.

After sitting down I experienced a kind of wave feeling, like sensations hitting me and then letting off. It was pleasant. I started laughing about something I was thinking of. I think the pot had something to do with that.:tiphat:

After 30 minutes or so it settled into a nice calm happy high. I had some things to do and no problems at all with foggy mind or anything.

After 1.5 to 2 hours it was over. The feeling after coming down is fine, no burnout.

The yield on the plant was a little light, less than a half oz. out of a half gallon pot of soil. The flavor was standard Afghan for me.

This is a quality indica and had some real good feelings from the high not just stoned and stupid. Positive feelings and some giggles if you are inclined to that.

I took this 12 weeks in flower as I had others that needed that and I did not want split it all up for harvest. I used quality LED and fluoros with a uvb cfl during flower. I realize most will use hps and harvest at 9 weeks or so. There may be a difference for others due to this.

I will do this strain again. Quite satisfied.:thank you:

Attachments

• SAD.jpg
    SAD.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 24

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
hi yesum, thanks for sharing your good experience with S.A.D, i am totally agree with you about the effects. Is perfect to relax your body with a happy smile in the face.

Thanks again my friend and Keep it Sweet!

Jaypp

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So far this is my fav strain of several I have grown. It just keeps getting better with the buzz. A lot of euphoria for a indica.

After the half hour or so still pretty happy as things mellow a bit. After effects are positive too. I am left in a better mood after the buzz has passed.