What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sacred Seeds Skunk #1 in 1980

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't forget Timmy! Timmy & Tina earn their keep around here. :)

picture.php

Tina has a real knack for picking out potent males.

picture.php

They're easily rewarded.

picture.php

OneStonedPony

@Mystic Funk. That pic is Madjag's from the 1980's I think, it's on page 11, it's not mine. Must of been cool to be able to rock those early strains in big patches. I'm only a closet grower for now. Hoping to buy some acres one day and grow like that. I thought it was so cool it needed reposted.

Mystic Funk

@Mystic Funk. That pic is Madjag's from the 1980's I think, it's on page 11, it's not mine. Must of been cool to be able to rock those early strains in big patches. I'm only a closet grower for now. Hoping to buy some acres one day and grow like that. I thought it was so cool it needed reposted.

yes that's why I was asking. I wish I could of run some of that old school skunk. it looks more sativa then todays skunk.
at least madjag was smart enough to take some great pictures and document his adventures and this variety. because that's all we have now.......

Madjag

Veteran
This quote is sometimes attributed to Albert Einstein and sometimes to Yogi Berra:

"In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not."

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Actually I did not mean any reference to your sweet skunk#1 or RKS. Just simply bumping a thread with excellent pictorial references, is that against TOU on icmag?

You shouldn't take things so personally Sam, if you go looking for something don't be surprised if you find it, even if it wasn't there to begin with.

Have a good day, I'm off to smoke a spliff & drink my coffee in the morning sun

I did not take it personal at all, I was commenting on the facts they do look the same.
-SamS