What's new

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Sacramento has a new Clone Only strain in the works!!! My Oregon Grape bagseed pheno A is incredible so far!! Day 24 and kicking out resin like a pro! Check her out...
picture.php

check out the thickness of the stalk on her, also she was flowered at 5" and is 22" tall at end of stretch and had a lot of lower bud branches I removed so I can tell it's a good yielding strain as well and the smell is just straight fruity goodness!
picture.php

Lil close up shot from day 24 of flowering, I have a gut feeling(which has NEVER been wrong by the way) that this strain is going to blow the Chem 91 out the water or at least be just as popular in the next few years or months if I have my way but I have 4 moms in the making and it vegges fast too and is a easy feeder and loves 10ml Organicare Grow and 10ml of Organicare Bloom and 5ml Ginormous in flower.. Be sure to keep a eye on my grow cuz I plan to get this cut circulating quick after I harvest and do my smoke test..

Grendelkhan

Very nice thunder! Nice to see the Sactown putting out some nice genetics. I also see that your rockin the air pots as well, from the same place in fact lol. Keep up the great work and I would love to see more pictures of this lovely lady as she get close to finishing.
Peace.
Gkhan.

trybud

Hell Yeah!!!! i love the chem but i'll eventually want to upgrade.. Rhymes W/ Orange is a nice cut i got from its420 and it 'made the cut'. im trying to figure out a way to get it out to everyone, it's a 'karma cut' that im not allowed to sell but can give away freely. Im about to pop a ton of paki seeds to spice up the gene pool around here a bit too...

trybud

Whats the verdict on the airpots? im looking for something to cut down the number of transplants(mothers) i put my plants through..

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I like em my plants are happy as can be in them and I'm going to get some for my moms when I get my DR60 tent and I'm going to get a few 1gal Smart Pots cuz GetMO says the Smart Pots yield better than Air Pots which sucks for me cuz I got talked outta the Smart Pots at Greenfire Hydroponics for indoor growing the guy said "they are best for outdoor grows and Air Pots are better indoor" fucking retard!

But yea this Oregon Grape shit is bad ass and I still have 4 more beans to pop of it, I found 7 seeds in 7grams of this stuff that wasn't trimmed well and had a few seeds so I got the 1/4 for $50! After plucking off the .6 trim leaves I had lovely frosted fruity nugs that were stoney as fuck and got me just as high as any of the $60 Special Reserve shit I've got from there and I see hints of purple peeking it's way out !!! For purple to be coming out at week 4 is just beautiful!

nvthis

I got talked outta the Smart Pots at Greenfire Hydroponics for indoor growing the guy said "they are best for outdoor grows and Air Pots are better indoor" fucking retard!

:laughing: :D Hey TD, is that the Greenfire on Nord in C-town? Yeah, I have walked out of that place shaking my head on a few different occasions! If it is the same place, I didn't even know they carried air pots or smart pots?

its420

I prefer to flower in grow bags, but ALL my moms are in smartpots(1and2g). They are perfect for them. I use smarts outside when they can touch the soil, as they were designed.

I think they work fine inside on very vigorous strains(and def for moms), but slow growers(read purples) never seem to make the best use of the space and design. So i just use/reuse 30cent grow bags- 3 gal or 5 gal for vigorous girls.

Somehow we need to Johnny Rhymes-with-Orange the Sac area, lol. Too bad its a clone only...makes it tough!

if yer gonna flower in smarts, get 3g and veg in them no transplanting

Nice bagseed find Thundur! Been smokin the thundergoo and folks really like it. Nice and stoney!!!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
So does you Thunder Goo smell like berries??? still trying to figure out which cut you got, did it get super frosty?

trybud

Im seeing a lot of similiarities between FUI and the RWO. Not enough to say they're related or anything but im thinking im gonna let the FUI go on my end because they smoke so much alike. PM me to prevent this tragedy..............I finally vaped the other half of the Mother of Thor sample, thats another cut that needs to be out here if possible, along with that KushBerry..

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Look at day 26 on the Oregon Grape bagseed pheno A now being call the LN7 aka Lucky Number 7
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OMG the smell coming from this bitch is SO LOVELY :woohoo:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
just got some chem d, bubba kush, gdp clones from horizon, and a blue dream mother. they had a bunch of other clones too.

trybud

i heard northstar was legit. i was trying to vend through them at one point. there's a website that reviews sac area dispensaries but i forgot the addy, tons of positive reviews for those guys.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yo trybud wuts up with the fruitbowl and purple wreck? If they yours whats they stats?

Q

quest

Sacramento Cannabis Club Reviews...made sense

Weedmaps also

Guess I just had to look around

I'll take an icmagers review over those tho.

just seeing whats out there for now

Looking for a few good sativa clones for outdoors...maybe one indica to go with them

Want to get them the first of the year.

trybud

Purple Wreck came from Good Karma. My friend grew it this summer so i have no stats like finish time or???? i seen the grow weekly and it grows as fast as my casey jones(fast) and yield was decent with a nice high..taste was towards the trainwreck side of things and bud was dense, with just highlights of purple......Fruitbowl isn't my work but was told it is a purple maui x sweettooth. the tester i flowered was nice(late outdoor crop) a small amount of stretch. the buds had thick creamy white pistils and was pretty dense. taste was sweet w/ just a hint of citrus or ??? plus faint banana or cream soda....The high was quick hitting and 'pinched your eyes' went away fast too( i had to harvest 7-8 days sooner than it needed so i blame it on that) i bet it goes 63-70 days...its420 might be able to fill in any missing fruitbowl stats.....hope i dont get in trouble for spam somehow, kinda confusing on what we can say here w/out offending the banner buyers......

Status
Not open for further replies.