What's new

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

trybud

Yuba County DA punked the owner into closing AFTER his fees were all paid up. Clones can be had in my area still though(gonna find another location for ChemMart to distribute from...lol).........i hope to get a chem 4 soon. i was looking for VA Skunk for the longest until i found out today that my chem cut is probably the real deal(,dont tell anyone about those 2 mislabeled clones i passed out..it'd ruin me)...Deep Chunk x Hashplant is the clear winner so far out of the testers im running, hope it stays on the pace its on now......

nvthis

Thanks man. You still got that GC? I have gained a true appreciation for it up here in Butte Co, but I can't seem to find a decent matching clone. I grew one out from Lake Co. last turn that was horrible! Definitely NOT what I know.

If you find a hookup let me know and I'll be more than glad to check out your gear. Especially if you track down that chem ;) I have been wanting to check out the Sac club scene for a while but they always seem to get a bad rap.??.

DCxhashplant? Sounds interesting. We have dc going right now and I am constantly wondering what I have that might go well with it. I wanted to try it up against my HS rom cut, but so far I have been a little disappointed in it. I have some ortega that might qualify...

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
Capitol Wellness on 29th and Ust has Blue Dream, Jack The Ripper, Purple Creme and a few other trays of healthy looking clones

Too bad that Capital Wellness who operates two locations were key supporters of the unconstitutional moratorium against dispensaries in Sacramento. The moratorium that is so vague that if you smoke a joint with two other people you are in violation of the ordinance which is a $1000 fine. Yeah and if you collectively grow, you are also definatly in violation of that moratorium too if you didn't submit the proper paperwork in time.

Why in the world would anyone support a business which encouraged the creation of laws prohibiting medical cannabis patients from helping each other!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Maybe if you answered my messages FF I wouldn't go there.... Also it's not about supporting them it was more like helping patients know where some cuts were cuz I hadn't seen any elsewhere.... Green Solutions on 28th has some NICE Querkle but 60 1/8 is pricey

HeatRip

I am looking for White Widow clones from High Sierra Tru Strains. Anybody know where to find some in the Sac area. Any info on who High Sierra Tru Strains is would be appreciated. Thanks

trybud

they carried high sierra clones at horizon last time i was there. i boycott them now so i dont know what they carry.....

pong

hey guys!!!! i am newly in the market for some clones. is anyone dropping anything that finishes in 8 weeks off anytime soon? i would love to know. also am wondering if anyone guys would like to trade directly? I am trying to chop them down at around december 1st - 7th.

this would be my second grow and i love feeling connected to a community so i want to grow your awesome genetics if i may!

also since i do not have time to harvest a sativa leaning strain i am wary of all of the misslabled clones i keep reading about. so it would be great to grab 12 from a verified source!

Sir D

What everyone I just passed hrough LA and swooped two new clones I haven't heard of before Bo and Lsd. I think Lsd is afgoo and skunk but no idea on the Bo any help or correction would be great thanks guys.

sneaky_g

\

Soem clones from trybud... chem 91 in the corner.. about to start flower

here is a grp shot.. the one in the far right back in the pre 98 bubba..

rest are blueberry

D

dorkvan420

Nice girls there sneaky g................I too have some pretty girls from trybud....thanks bro!!!!!!
I am vegging mine a little longer, taking cuts, distributing to family, and off to flower they go, and yeah I'll try to start a journal this time and keep to it!!!
Thanks again trybud , a stellar group of girls I got from you, cant wait to see them all in flower!!!

trybud

Thanks guys...... i thought i'd be able pass out some of the newer strains im hoarding but stem rot isn't my friend (dumped a whole cloner of cuts yesterday)...next round will be cut soon though....

D

dorkvan420

Thats a damn shame.....oh well next time they wont rot, and babies will be flowing & growing...now off to get my cloner adjusted/fixed and my new seedling vegerator operating , it is a 5 gal dwc bucket w/9 2" net cups for seedlings rooted in rockwool, then transportable to larger dwc's when overwhelmed with roots & ready for flower(approx 4 weeks)!!

sneaky_g

sweet dork. Yeah the6y are nearly 50 days, so i figure now is the time since the rule of thumb is they double in size during flower. I would cut clonse but f2 are not nearly as succesfull as the first gen.

Trybud you own bud, and i wont let ya down when i harvest. you'll be sure to taste some of this good fortune

the chem91 is stinking like all hell , you'd think she's flowering, luckily my srubber was finished a few weeks back.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
anyone know about the chocolate chunk at capitol? One of my folks just got one and was lookin for info.
also the triple x.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts