What's new

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in the bay but i keep hearing about a club in sacramento that is top notch for sac's standards, Florin Wellness center. A buddy of mine picked up some green ribbon cutt's, which they claimed to be a greencrack cross, he said they also had some EU1 kush's. Im guessing it's something similar to the EU2 kush? Just thought i'd give you all a heads up. He says all the cutts are healthy and come in 4 inch rockwol cubes.

greenatik

well my clone run was pretty shitty. left and got into sac and realized i didn't have my rec on me :wallbash:

so I ended up going back to cannacare even though i've grown more and more disgusted of that place. BUT, the clones were in much better shape. No mites from what I could see (still taking preventative measures) and a nice selection. but the prices were really ridiculous!

get ready:

$60 for (2) Casey Jones and (1) Purple Wreck

On top of that, the 'Purple Wreck' had two labels on the cup, and they had no clue if it really was Purple Wreck or Night Shade. But I just happen to be wanting both those strains so I guess time will tell.

22.50 + tax / clone

trybud

That will teach you(sorta kidding)....sorry....dont patronize that dispensary if you care about MMJ. The owner is a big proponent of putting a moratorium on clubs opening while they discuss how many clubs should be allowed to stay open and operate, of course i bet cannacare gets to stay

greenatik

trust me I didn't want to. after reading through the last few pages last night I was ready to abandon cannacare. but I really needed to get some clones going for a late outdoor SOG and its the only place with me on record (i grow so i don't visit clubs often)

Made a trip up to truckee today and ending up stopping off at FlorinWelnes and cannacare , considering both is a stones throw from the freeway entrance.

FlorinWelness: this place was a breath of fresh air! nice wood floors, chill ass vibe, Had some middle eastern people running it. which is a first for me? i thought it was a little weird at first but deff cool people, it's good to see a change of face. On the other hand These guy's pluged it up !!! got some loui 13th, which is dead on OG kush! the taste is off the fucking charts! also got a U1 Purple clone that is healthy with roots bursting out of the 4" cube, I got it for 10 since it was my first time. These guy's even claimed to have sample budd's of each clone on site? U1 was the only one that didn't? I still highly recommend this place to anyone local or passing by. GET THE LOUI 13th OR PURPLE K.

CannaCare: wouldn't even let me in, I heard someone at the door but no buzz in!!!

Does anyone have any recommendations for our ride back we plan on stopping off at sac again and heard there were more clubs DT.

will do, my buddie was ranting and raving about el camin aswell.. he say's that place is only good for clones tho. Anybody been up that way recently?

FYI California Cannabis Inc. has Pot of Gold, Purple Urkle, GDP, Chemdawg 91, Chemdawg D, East Coast Sour Diesel (clones and a few 3 foot momma's), Strawberry Diesel (coffin cut), Cleaners Kush, Purple Moonshine, Strawberry Cough, and Jilly Bean clones ready to go. Sorry no physical spot but they will deliver to patients in the area! Most clones are a deal at $10 each.

How do i get ahold of these guys? and are all there cutt's verified?

Phone number can be found in the reviews section here on ICMAG, and yeah the cuts are as authentic as they can get. All the providers of the genes are trustworthy and when grown out have match their respective breeders description and/or other grow reports. If the shit wasn't legit I wouldn't run it myself.

sure thing FF! you'll be getting a call from me today, i'll be staying at my buddies house in sac for a couple days so i want to make good use of it. He keeps telling me people in sac aren't corrupt as other people in the bigger cities, so in turn you almost always get what your asking for!

EDIT: mad love to the people in sacramento! deff a bay vibe with the little city atmosphere!

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
Just dropped 12 E32 Trainwreck, 4 Dubyas, a Grindhouse Blue Sonja bx1 and a couple Deep Congos at Capitol Wellness. All in 8oz cups of coco. A few of them are almost a foot tall, ready to be hardened off. Enjoy!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Capital wellness has a ton of clones right now and so does Marconi. Anyone know where their PK comes from?

trybud

i have a fully loaded aerocloner...kaia kush, green crack, blueberry, G13 x SD, hindu skunk, OG kush, grape ape and bubba kush. Dont know where im gonna drop yet but i'll keep you guys posted.....clones will be mislabeled and have no roots (just answering questions before they get posted up.......)
....We almost had a dispensary right here in yuba county. county scared them off before the doors opened

Norkali

i have a fully loaded aerocloner...kaia kush, green crack, blueberry, G13 x SD, hindu skunk, OG kush, grape ape and bubba kush. Dont know where im gonna drop yet but i'll keep you guys posted.....clones will be mislabeled and have no roots (just answering questions before they get posted up.......)
....We almost had a dispensary right here in yuba county. county scared them off before the doors opened

:laughing:

Capital wellness has a ton of clones right now and so does Marconi. Anyone know where their PK comes from?

hey man i picked up a PK and blue dream clone from marconi about a month ago and so far it looks like a nice plant very compact and thick growth took off way faster than the blue dream.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Yeah but I would like to know where they get them before I deal with there cuts again. To many problems and too many mislabeled cuts from them. Im sure they got theirs from SR-71 anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts