What's new

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeff Lebowski

One day I will actually have to try this "G13" I've heard so much about. Anyone on these boards scrog outdoors?

Happy 4/20 y'all!

Good job, Kinger! uber healthy looking girls. how much do you like that hydrohut? i've got a 3x3 w/1kw and love it!

With all the hype/background that comes with it, I haven't come across any G13 that has impressed me like the stuff I had smoked with my cousin about 10yrs ago in San Diego. Was a very dark green and was so hairy it looked like a pom pom, not too crystally though, but super potent. It was so strong I had to pull over on my way back home which was only a 5-min drive. Ever since then every time I see some G13, they all look different than one another.

Oh yeah...don't drive under the influence! It's not worth it.

J

Jeff Lebowski

I can only operate most things under an indica anyways, it works out.

Anyone on these boards scrog outdoors?

I'm gonna try doing some scrogging outdoors this year. I plan on training it against a fence with 4x4 mesh/fence material in the hopes to get a wall of green. the fence on the side of my house gets full sun most of the day, but due to the eaves of the roof, the ground hardly sees any, so I think it's a great solution. i've already grown in that spot, but just held the branches to the fence with string. i don't want it to be too big, so i'm going to put that one out in july after a good vegging to start with. i think it will be a good way to disguise it since they don't grow like that naturally. it's also because i need to give the good spots in the backyard to veggies.

i'm considering trying a normal scrog with another plant in the hopes of getting a good footprint, but not a tall plant. learning from previous grows, i think i'm going to put some landscape fabric or a ground cover underneath to prevent mud splash on the bottom.

trybud

remember to train them into a screen with a bit of tilt, it gives them a little more exposure to the sunlight. I grow in containers in my yard and i have to move them to secure them at night, otherwise i'd do it more often myself. i use the 1" plastic mesh like you see on roadwork projects but it's green instead of orange. Chickenwire works too

J

Jeff Lebowski

It is amazing how light hitting the stem will force branches to grow where there was none previously. I remember pulling two ounces out of a scrog done inside of a small speaker cabinet with 200+ watts of flourescent beaming down. Now if I only had the sun and 5 feet, all I would need is one plant for an entire years supply of meds for me. That means one plant for me, five for the community...what a wonderful world.

Trybud, if you didn't have to move anyting at night and were able to grow staight out of soil......damn, I could only imagine the weight you could pull. Unfortunately if you don't have a huge brick wall keeping tards out...moving plants at night is the safest and smartest plan of action. Btw try, I found out there is only one k-9 in all of our county for sniffing which makes rides down near the river a lot less stressful for me.

Has anyone on these forums ever considered some type of co-op where hemp could be grown as well, or are the processes of refining hemp too much trouble? Just a thought...

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
oooooo I want some Cherry Pie that looks tasty does it smell like cherries for real?? Happy 420 everybody!

J

Jeff Lebowski

Make that two servings of cherry pie. That thing looks yummy, what is she?

trybud

i stay away from the riverbottoms around us Jeff, just a bad crowd down there. Star bend boat launch is okay though. The yuba goldfields area is safer(hotter tho) and we have a wildlife area called spenceville thats pretty cool to hike....I'll take some of that cherry pie

J

Jeff Lebowski

Yah by riverbottoms I meant that boat launch. Besides there it's probably meth town, how shitty :(

That pie did look good! How ya been feeling try? With the heat like it is I hope you're taking caution out there ;) (just looking out)

hope y'all had a good 420

hangin' out at the river, eh? no thanks for me, not unless it's way up the river...

cherry pie doesn't really smell like cherries to me. i can't really describe the smell, but it does have somewhat of a sweet smell. IMO it definitely stings the nose and has "that smell". i'd be more than happy to share with those interested even though i don't know anything about it other than it gets me :abduct:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I'd love to get a cut and try it out SOG style, does she stretch well or is she more like PK with really tight internodes and no stretch at all really during flower?

My 420 was great by the way I was gifted some Bubba Kush that kept me baked all day watching stoner movies with my mom lol

J

Jeff Lebowski

Hey pottery, the river is less than a stone's throw away so it isn't really hanging out as much as it is lack of movement to somewhere else. No, I take that back. The buttes are amazing to drive thru and around. Check em' out some time.

I am just always interested in fruity labeled strains because I've had the most luck medicinally with them. Let me say this again, we need some strawberry kush in this area and I only know of it in seed from Rez or clone from LA. My 4/20 was uneventful, out of meds and money but watched a few movies nonetheless. I hope everyone had a great 4/20 and was safe (from LeO)

Stay out of the heat everybody, it's a scorcher out there!

mjactivist

My Strawberry Diesel is in the the Sac area
picture.php
picture.php

nice strawberry diesel there mjactivist! lookin' juicy. do you only light the flower from one light source to get those shadows in your pics?

freedom, or anyone else familiar with bayareacannabis, do you know if that site is legit? or if many people frequent that site? i tried it out a little while ago by putting a bunch of equipment on there, which is a legal thing to be selling, and didn't much interest considering what i was posting.

no sh*t on the heat, man! yesterday the a/c wasn't on in our building and we were roasting inside. today it was on and it was nice inside, but as soon as you walk outside it's like opening a hot kiln :hotbounce i gotta figure out some solution in the garage or i'll be f*cked come June. might have to move the tent into the house.

mjactivist

Thanks guys!
HighonPottery- just using a flash. Nothing special at all.

Kinger- No its not at the clubs.
I was gifted it a while back, but I know for sure there's a few people in Sac that have her. I was told its called the Coffin Cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts