What's new

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scarred4life

Don't worry, Lokes. I would never carry to a dispensary...but good lookin' out.
I can just imagine someone tryin to explain their toaster in a club: "don't worry, everyone, it's just for bad guys" (mumbled while lying on the floor in between kicks to the face and with some bouncer's foot up their ass.)
I'm just saying that vendors and patients should always think about exactly what they might do if some fucking animals tries to "brighten" their day.

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Don't worry, Lokes. I would never carry to a dispensary...but good lookin' out.
I can just imagine someone tryin to explain their toaster in a club: "don't worry, everyone, it's just for bad guys" (mumbled while lying on the floor in between kicks to the face and with some bouncer's foot up their ass.)
I'm just saying that vendors and patients should always think about exactly what they might do if some fucking animals tries to "brighten" their day.

Now that's some funny shit. I liked your visual.

But really Scarred, that is such a valid point. Dumb ass me, wouldn't even of thought to worry at a club. I'll be lookin for a back door or window now. And keepin an eye on new entries. Dang, this world is all jacked up.

big-G

back to the business of sac town clones and such......

back to the business of sac town clones and such......

First, let me say that the recent "smash and grab" was fucked up for sure, but in these times and in this town, we all have to take extra measures to keep ourselves and our loved ones safe at all times, no matter what!!!...
Second, lets get back on task and back to the current clone situation in Sacramento.....I know most will say, I don`t post here very much at all,but I`ve been around for years and there`s some folks here that can vouch for my kindness....
Anyways,,in these current times, $$$ are tight in most households.......but as a sign of generosity to my fellow man(or woman as the case may be), I "heard" of an offering of some rooted clones of Romulan X CottonCandy to the folks in and around Sacramento instead of trying to get rid of them to a club, they`re in small cubes and ready to go away (just plain old have waaaay too many @ the moment).....say like 20 or so (there`s a few others as well)....."FREE".....available on3/20, maybe Saturday 3/21.. say mid-day......pm and we`ll figure the rest out...
....and BTW, boys and girls, there will be a seed offering(Havoc 2.0) in a few as well, maybe some of you will remember all the Wraffie I gifted way back when...I`ll keep you posted,..peace:joint:..............G.

Last edited:
S

scarred4life

Nice strain being offered, big-G
Vol. 3, pg 25 of the Cannabible has a great description and picture.
....if only I had more room to try out another cut; i'm trying to narrow 15 or so down to 4 or 5 right now.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Nobody wants to do it cuz we can go to jail for giving out cannabis to non med patients.... Also if I was going to do that I wouldn't post about it so LEO trolling the boards can see IMO

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Well last I checked less than an OZ is a 50 dollar ticket. And if they want to bust me for gifting joints to some people that have to live in tents because they have nowhere else to go, then it'll make a great headline for KCRA news.

I'm really not worried about it and I'd hope the LEO's have better things to worry bout.

Hadn't really planned on posting the time and date either. So if they wanna wait in the bushes at tent city for a few days, then let em. LMFAO

shifty

Well last I checked less than an OZ is a 50 dollar ticket. And if they want to bust me for gifting joints to some people that have to live in tents because they have nowhere else to go, then it'll make a great headline for KCRA news.

I'm really not worried about it and I'd hope the LEO's have better things to worry bout.

Hadn't really planned on posting the time and date either. So if they wanna wait in the bushes at tent city for a few days, then let em. LMFAO

No shit lokes...if anyone needs to get high to deal with homelessness it's these folks on the river! If the Sactown PoPo doesn't have anything else better to do than to roust homeless people with weed, then that would be a sad state of affairs indeed!

The Sactown homeless situation made national news...I mean I had relatives in Alaska and Wyoming hear about this shitty situation.

Mad props for trying to make these people's lives a little more tolerable. I count my blessings everyday for not being down and out! In this economy, this shit can happen to anyone and I'm not about to look down on peoples' misfortune and be smug about it.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Don't get me wrong I think it's a GREAT thing to do but I don't trust the cops here in Sac at ALL and being a methadone patient I can't afford to take the chance of being tossed in jail and not get my dose. A guy just died recently from withdrawl cuz he got popped on the way to the clinic and he went 3 days with out his 86mg daily dose and died from dehydration and septic shock I believe? He was shitting himself and puking so much he ruptured his bowels and shit leaked into his blood stream.... I help the homeless more than anyone I know cuz I've been homeless with my Mom so we know what it's like and I give my clothes,shoes,coats, and food whenever I have extra and I stay downtown so I leave the end of my loaves of bread with oranges out in the alley cuz they stroll through every morning for cans and it kills me to see people in our city with no help especially the veterans!!!! But once I'm free of this government sponsored addiction that was created from doctor's and dentist's I'll wont be so worried but that dude dying scared the shit out of me cuz I'm a 70mg and dropping 2-4mg a week cuz I want off this shit I thank GOD I have my cannabis though cuz it keeps the nausea down and helps me sleep during detox... Then I will be fighting for legalization like crazy cuz I don't understand how they can prescribe people heroin in pill form and turn them in to junkies but cannabis is just horrible LMFAO I'm a prime example of what BIG PHARMA does and I wish I would've caught on sooner but I'll be out of their grasp this year. I hate the fact these assholes made money the whole time no matter which shit they put me on. Then I get to the clinic where I'm also drug tested monthly and there's tons of money in test's AHHHHHHHHHHHH Fucking douche bags, I want to help people get off the opiates and use cannabis for their pain instead cuz it's WAY LESS HARMFUL...

Sorry to get off topic and what not but good luck and I hope it goes well I've had the thought for a good year now. I'd way rather see homeless folks smoking joints instead of getting drunk and sinking into depression even more....

shifty

My post in no way was criticizing you, thundurkel. I absolutely see where you are coming from, for I too need to be cautious. I have MS and because of my cultivation and smoking, I risk losing my job and medical insurance, which without both, I have no doubt my ass would be on the street! I just wanted to emphasize that any of us can be in the same position as the homeless...anyone!

As far as big pharma goes, I totally get where you are coming from, they are trying to make inroads into weed as well. Earlier this year, UC Davis asked for volunteers for clinical trials for marijuana for people with MS. No Shit! Of course I tried to get in on this, but my doctor shot it down (need medical referral from licensed neurologist and diagnosing doctor). To her credit, she only approves of FDA endorsed treatments, so she is not singling out weed per se. I'm going to try to figure out what Pharma company is sponsoring this because these cats have FEDERAL APPROVAL for these studies. Talk about hypocrites! They lobby to squash medical marijuana while conducting studies in order to try to profit from it in the future. I don't know which company is sponsoring it, but it is someone big, like Pfizer, Abbott Labs, Bayer, Merck...maybe biogen idec...all I know its a big player!

mjactivist

Well I don't have a problem with anyone smoking weed, medical patient or not. But, Tent City is supposed to drug and alcohol free. And the inhabitants are supposed to enforce the rules or may be forced to move out. I just don't think its safe for anyone IMO.
L8

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Well I don't have a problem with anyone smoking weed, medical patient or not. But, Tent City is supposed to drug and alcohol free. And the inhabitants are supposed to enforce the rules or may be forced to move out. I just don't think its safe for anyone IMO.
L8

Oh, thanx for the heads up MJ, I did not know that. I'll just have to figure somethin else out, because I'll have to respect that rule. Don't want anyone in trouble.

big-G

lets get back on track again.......

lets get back on track again.......

1st-let me say that lokes is a cool mo-fo for getting some relief out to the folks stuck out there in the tents,...because most of us saw the news report and said that`s F`d up, but did nothing,... mad props bro!!! good on ya!!,...and as for alcohol and drug free out there??, lokes wasn`t taking them any "DRUGS" or any Alcohol out there either, just some harmless herbal relief for some of our fellow Americans that have a somewhat bleak near future,..:joint:..I mean, if you stop and "really think" about where you are in your life right now, you may not be happy with your current situation but it has to be better than living on the ground in the WINTER when it`s raining,..so if you laid your head down at night on a pillow in a bed and you were warm and safe you should count your blessings...so yo, mjactivist, please no disrespect intended, get off that B.S. right now!!....:noway:
I was over helping lokes with some of of the rolling and we got soooo incredibly blasted you could`ve blindfolded me with a piece of dental floss!!!:smoke: (and I smoke so much the zig-zag man has a tattoo of me on his shoulder....HA!:smoker:), lokes was all about here try this, and this, and then this and this too!, and watchin brown dirt on youtube was sooo frigging cool!, love that dude!! go brown dirt!!!........
............Anyway lets get this thread back on track again ok??........so this last sunday I went up to the "good karma" and got me some clones, the ride up was great, everything was green and the flowers were starting to bloom, it was windy but the lake looked beautiful and all the CHP`s were going the opposite way!!! it was a Great day!!....
.... All of the clones looked to be in fair to good condition and all looked to be bug-free....all about 4"+ and all were in small cubes and then in dirt(is this the way most would like to see clones for sale?) In talking to the staff, they told me the day to be there was on saturday @ opening as there was a huge number of vendors and clones to choose from, it was my first time @ good karma and the vibe was chill...no-one in tactical gear power trippin on me even before I got up to the door and once inside I was welcomed with open arms and I felt very much at ease as a 1st timer there. the staff was very open with information, happy and relaxed.,..I got there at about 2pm and they were almost sold out(12 or so clones left out of 3 tables full I`m told).
....they had some Bazerkle that I was told has a tendency to herm with very little stress for 5 bucks,( so...no!),they had some Cheese that was kinda smallish,,there was some Bubba Kush that needed some TLC but still looked good, there was some Purple Kush that looked great (nice dark green color/no damage) there was some Black Domina (also needed some TLC, looked kinda scragly but was coming back), the OG Kush looked great and there was some really nice Sour Jack as well,... I opted for the Sour Jack and brought them home, washed off the dirt and they went into big cubes right away and they got placed into the clone "reception area" to be isolated for the time being as a safety precaution.....I`ll keep you all posted as things progress with the 'Sour Jack"........
In closing, maybe we all should get a friggin clue and think as lokes did and help our fellow americans through these tough times in anyway/whatever way we can,:1help:... once again lokes, :bow:you da man,,blessings bro!!...............peace all:joint:......G.

Last edited:
T

TwistedRemedy

ANYONE that goes to goodkarma can get beans to if the distance is to far for livestock , a friend got sum blackwidow, and ice kush beanse for five bucks each.

shifty

they had some Cheese that was kinda smallish,,there was some Bubba Kush that needed some TLC but still looked good, there was some Purple Kush that looked great (nice dark green color/no damage) there was some Black Domina (also needed some TLC, looked kinda scragly but was coming back), the OG Kush looked great and there was some really nice Sour Jack as well,... I opted for the Sour Jack and brought them home, washed off the dirt and they went into big cubes right away and they got placed into the clone "reception area" to be isolated for the time being as a safety precaution.....I`ll keep you all posted as things progress with the 'Sour Jack"........

Yo G ( and anyone else who can provide an answer), the cheese that they have available, do you know if its the UK Exodus clone version or is it big buddha's? I've seen cheese being listed in some Cali's clubs, but no one has provided any background. I'd really appreciate it if someone can shed some light on this topic. Not that I want to start some more drama involving versions of strains (shit, between the various diesels and kushes, there's enough drama on this site alone :dueling:), but I would be very interested in getting a hold on the UK Exodus genetics just to compare to big buddha's and determine for myself what is better....

Also does anybody have any info on Sac's version of the Million Marijuana March? Is it going off this year? Is SF's going on this year as well?

Last edited:
S

scarred4life

shifty, not sure if this helps much, but when I picked cheese up at the farmer's market last summer, the 2 ladies who sold it to me said it was Big Buddha Cheese. Obviously it could be from a different vender being that that was eight months ago.
I really like the cut...total dank.
I too was wondering about it's origins, though, because some BBC pictures on here show a different bud structure. The nugs on mine are tight, small, round, and well-developed toward the bottom of the plant, which does not have as much of a main cola-dominant growth structure as some of the pics from other icmagers.
wish i had a pic

shifty

Thanks for the info, scarred. The BBC can be developed from seed and genetically it seems pretty stable. I would be somewhat suspicious if the folks at the market claimed to have the UK Exodus clone. I am currently growing BBC in a SOG type situation. Here's my thread if you care to check it out:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=112578

I also currently harvested it and will provide a smoke report in due time. Right now, it's curing in jars. My mother plant seems to be a sativa-dominant pheno. It took about 9 weeks from flower to develop

S

scarred4life

nice cheese thread, shifty. Mine looks a little different, but our set ups are way different so its probably environment. (didn't think about that too much when checking out cheese pics before...duh) But who can mistake that putrid fruity smell thats also somehow, well...cheesy. And the funky fruit smell only gets better with curing, adding a perfume/incense character.
The high is felt in the mind and body with an alert, yet relaxed effect. Long lasting and little burnout...one of my favs

kinger

Veteran
Check out my albums and you will see some of trybud's clones,except for the samon creek big bud,purple diesel,blue dream,and the bubba's those are from another source.
kinger

Status
Not open for further replies.