What's new

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
cuts at U & 29th ( i know it takes some getting used to) are $10 so I bet you get $5

All these genetics are gonna raise up SAC, rock it out fellas. We thank you for it.

Trybud ATF day 33
picture.php

Bubba Kush -slow grower!
picture.php

That ATF is nice it looks like it's going purple is it????

trybud

its a super silver haze x OG kush..im almost certain it came from apothacary collective but i got it from a mutual friend of the people that run that shop...lets assume its Apoc's OG kush pheno that was used..... grows pretty fast and my test run with the plant wasn't up to its full potential but was still very much worth it. it yields better than any OG but not as good as SSH...high was devastating (lose your wallet every 5 minutes type) and heady enough to be great video game weed...stretched better than 2x......................just looked up kaia kush and i guess it was a high times cup winner a couple years back........sorry about all the PM's ive been ignoring. i just built new PC and im burning in processor/installing programs/media/updates......

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Yup it's a cup winner for sure, I just found out the Super Silver Haze cut I have it the Shantibaba's special pheno that is in the new High Times it's a huge yielder and great daytime smoke!

trybud

ATF will purple with cooler temps and a really good flush. it only seems to get purple highlights for me tho(and not enough to notice when its dry....

trybud

wow...posting on top of each other....we should schedule a sac clones discussion in the chat room one of these nights....

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Guys and gals. Good morning. Anyone up for a good treasure hunt today? If you are in the area of the Marconi Med disp. I met a guy who was giving away "cuttings" of 'Alexander the Grape'(GDP x Urkle x Unknown Purple) and 'Sweet Tangerine' aka Tangerine Haze! He left them in a box across the street. There were about 20 from what I saw. All healthy and bugfree. He marked the box Johnny Appleweed for recognition. They were small but could be easily mothered to make clones and they were free!!! He said he was just trying to help the community as best as he knew how at this point and he may be doing similar drops around the area if all goes well with these. He asked that folks not take the whole thing but one or two to get you started. He gave me info on both strains so if you getem, pm me and we can discuss more. Good hunting.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow.
Thank you Johnny Appleweed, whoever you are!
I'm not jamming over to Sac from the bay on the off chance that some remain, but if Johnny ever makes it over my way I'd be happy to reward his or her generosity. Cup of coffee and ball of hash kinda thing......
MMmmhhh tangerine haze...... droool.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Forgot to add that they are in the parking lot next to the rock.

Humble - I think that you could get anything he had if you pm'ed the right people. :)

trybud

That is the baddest thing ive heard of ever being done(and ive grown a plant on the side of my counties court building) When i went to disneyland one time i used to fire up on my way from the motel to the shuttle stop and i'd always leave almost a half joint roach on the newsrack for someone to find.......

Sounds like a decent scene in Sacramento. I'll be moving to Cali this summer and am considering the area. UC-Davis Medical Center has a good department for my condition, so I'm actually looking in that downtown area. I'll be wanting to get my hands on new genes as soon as I arrive and am legal there. This is awesome.

its420

Hey Bobble, Just an FYI. You will need to get your CA drivers license right away. I would also call Dr. Denney NOW and request an appointment. I had to wait over 2 months for an appt. He is the best Dr. around and the busiest. Good luck
The scene is getting better all the time due to the efforts of the cool cats around here.
PEACE

trybud

yeah..to bigger and better location....i heard there's gonna be a smoking lounge, can anyone who talks to them confirm?

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Sounds like a decent scene in Sacramento. I'll be moving to Cali this summer and am considering the area. UC-Davis Medical Center has a good department for my condition, so I'm actually looking in that downtown area. I'll be wanting to get my hands on new genes as soon as I arrive and am legal there. This is awesome.

Check out Midtown in that area it's very pot friendly and is turning more so each day plus the neighborhoods are quiet also:joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts