What's new

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

trybud

i use a heating mat. its just really sensitive to stress i guess. optimum temps/time of year its still the slowest thing i have that roots......lets see some pics of the crack again...still making you smile get mo?

kno3brock

Have you tried Hugs yet trybud? Lots of people like them, they seem like very chill people. It would be good to get some good genetics in Sac.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
trybuds green crack
picture.php

Heres another shot of it, its in the background on the right.
picture.php

the one in the middle and the left are pkXgoo from seed.

greenatik

I can also testify to canna cares poor clones... Fungus gnats EVERYWHERE, but was desperate and wanted the trainwreck and lavender. Tranwreck was rootbound like no other in a 1/3 of a styrofoam cup and infested with gnats. I was able to control the situation by letting them soak in a sealed room w/ no pest strip

but its BS, the clones were cut very 'funky' the trainwreck already having 4 lanky stretched tops

Also got a ak48 a while back and one of them wasn't even rooted yet. no roots what so ever and to get a refund/replacement i had to bring in the dead cut

:mad:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
That asian dude dont know what hes talkin bout. Careful, the ones on the top right had a some spider mites, might wanna hit um with some neem oil or somefa.

greenatik

yeah they had minor mite damage but its been a couple weeks and they are back on track...

Get Mo.. what is the possibility that I even got Lavender or Trainwreck? That dude doesn't know shit, said pot of gold was pineapple x lavender

And its surely not soma's lavender, is it?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I got a lavender from there a while back and it wasnt lavender, I think its documented early in my perpetual. I also think it was from a differant vendor tho, so no tellin...

G

guest3854

Canna Care is a joke ...... that asian dude is tha manager and really not as educated as he try's to appear, but then again, most clubs have no real knowledge imho....

Steele

trybud

So whats their deal? why hasn't a decent vendor taken over their clone supply? Are they unfair to their vendors or ???? I dont think i want to ever drop their though, you guys would be getting my clones w/ canna's pests. Someone should step up to the plate. All it would take is to fake a seizure and knock over their clone rack then offer to sell them uninfected replacements.....lol

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Someone should step up to the plate. All it would take is to fake a seizure and knock over their clone rack then offer to sell them uninfected replacements.....lol

That's funny as hell! I know I wish the clone scene would get better I'm still trying to get my buddy to open a club in Sac and it would end all these issues. Trybud would be a vender, I'd carry Grindhouse Seeds (hopefully, Blue Sonja looks amazing) and also TGA's line up and would also have my collection on clones too. That would be the start and whatever else my boy brings in from Clearlake to the table and that right there would crush the local bs. Then I would have a "request sheet" That patient's fill out every visit and get those strains in the following month... I don't know what do you guys and gals think? Sound good to you?

Canna Care is a joke ...... that asian dude is tha manager and really not as educated as he try's to appear, but then again, most clubs have no real knowledge imho....

Steele

I got that same impression when goin' in there with my flowers, he barely even knew what I was talkin' about, and what I had brought in that day, Killed all of his shit by Lightyears, No BS, he had crap for meds, and his additude sucked, hahaha, lame ass Canna Care........that was the first and the last time I ever went there, weak......

its420

I never heard of Canna care, but I was warned to stay away from 'Canna Shit'!!!!

I wish X+14th would carry clones again. They are the best club in SAC, imho.

Anyone know the details on opening a club? We can do soooooooooooo much better than whats available now.

PEACE

trybud

i have some blueberry, PK, G13 x sd, ATF, Hindu skunk, Kaia kush and some chemdawgs that'll be ready in a day or so. i might give horizon another call ( or i might just go fake a seizure) im having a lazy day so i'll probably call around and find a place if they dont want them. worst case scenario is the few ive talked to in PM will just have to meet somewhere and buy me lunch

G

guest3854

Trybud, I must say that tha clone biz. in Sac. ain't gonna cut tha mustard if yer tryin' to make a serious go of supplying these guys. Too flaky, personality issues, tha list goes on .... SF or LA would be a better bet. Regarding GrindHouse, folks are gonna find our beans here at tha Boutique; it's just too much exposure for my taste .... I generally don't go to buy and don't fancy having to be checked in through a front door with everyone else

Steele

trybud

im the same way. only bought at the clubs to 'taste' stuff. im not taking this too serious, more of a sharing thing. I live just a bit farther north so i like to be able to get rid of enough to make my trips worthwhile(a really small number) after that, i dont care. Its the flakiness that starts to show up AFTER a business relationship is established that gets to me. it kills me when the club owner tells me cut cut cut then they dont want them( this after i tell my local buyers that they cant have them, promised to the club, etc)....does Harborside have set vendors? LA would be nice too but i'd have to deal with larger numbers than i'd like to (or find a courier)

mandala

Has anyone grown out the Purple Kush from Harborside? I recently picked up a tray of them, and am curious if its the same as sr71 pk.

thanks

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Just think the kind of business someone would get in sac if they opened a LEGIT club that kept track of there shit and maybe hired people with a little bit of an education on the fundamentals of running a business. These club runners out here seem like some fools who just jumped on the bandwagon not knowing the first thing about the product they move or how to deal with human resources and relations.

trybud

i need the room..im going to go check out a few places (even canna care). i'll post here where i dropped.. this is spur of the moment so sorry for the ppl i said i'd try to meet...making room for a couple smoke tested RKS moms im inheriting...

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Just think the kind of business someone would get in sac if they opened a LEGIT club that kept track of there shit and maybe hired people with a little bit of an education on the fundamentals of running a business. These club runners out here seem like some fools who just jumped on the bandwagon not knowing the first thing about the product they move or how to deal with human resources and relations.

EXACTLY!!!! That's why I want to get one going with my buddy's brother from Clearlake, best part is I'm not really after the money at all.. I just want to help people get off pills they don't need and promote a healthier way of medicine. I'd donate to politician's and all that good stuff staying cool with who I need to and hopefully be the "Blue Sky" of Sac and I only say that as it'd be nice to have the publicity. BUT! Take care of the patient's requests and always look for new strains to have in the line up. I think each month there should be 4-5 strains that are new so people could get more variety and those would be the special selection each month on top of the regular line up.. I dunno I think it would be nice don't you?? I've been keeping track of all the things you guys don't like and what you want in a club ect.. Just know somebody is trying to do something for you out of love for this plant of ours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts