What's new

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

highbrid

I hope so trybud...I just came from there right now and the cuts (the 5 thats there) looks like absolute shit!! Meds are shit too....exept the lavender I just got..which is not flushed but is strong...no taste. Please bring some good cuts as I need something to get going within the next few days and not trying to run the SR71 gear. One f..ked up thing is they show thick and full colas of whats available and turn and sell you some lower bullshit..wtf?:fsu:

Last edited:

highbrid

I hope so trybud...I just came from there right now and the cuts (the 5 thats there) looks like absolute shit!! Meds are shit too....exept the lavender I just got..whitch is not flushed but is strong...no taste. Please bring some good cuts as I need something to get going within the next few days and not trying to run the SR71 gear. One f..ked up thing is they show thick and full colas of whats available and turn and sell you some lower bullshit..wtf?:fsu:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
MENDO MEDS IS SHADY!!!!!!! DO NOT SELL TO MENDO MEDS!!!! My buddy gave them a
1/4 lb of some Grapefruit Kush on loan and they said it would be gone in 2 weeks and when he came to get payment the dude was like " Oh bro your stuff mostly got jacked we just have a zip left" then got it for him and gave it to him only to start helping another patient!!! Didn't even talk about paying him for what they lost or I'm guessing employee's smoked!! So if those are the kind of people running things in our city we all need to band together on these boards and get a real "CLUB" going this strain holding and ripping off patients has to stop!

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
Its been said a few times and really needs to be done... Im thinking we need a capitol city clone collective. A small group of sac city med growers and breeders exchanging genetics, buying genetics (if we bought seeds as a group we could have one member grow them out then share the select females found in the pack, it would also mean more great strains for each person in the group as we could afford more seeds if we pooled our resources) and providing great cuts for the med community. anyone interested pm me and we will organize.

its420

I need some med's today and have to turn to clubs. Gonna see what I can find around. Thanks for the warning about Mendo, will steer clear. C21H, Im with you man. Hope all have a good day
PEACE

trybud

If we had our own Sac Area icmag collective we could prevent its420 from having to buy meds from a club. transactions between members of a private(key word here) collective are legal(lol, he could come up and i could just gift him a 1/4 oz with no DEA worries). i'll start one and we can find a place to meet so 'I' can collect the membership fee..(25 cents, solid quarters only, no change given)..lol

mjactivist

If we had our own Sac Area icmag collective we could prevent its420 from having to buy meds from a club. transactions between members of a private(key word here) collective are legal(lol, he could come up and i could just gift him a 1/4 oz with no DEA worries). i'll start one and we can find a place to meet so 'I' can collect the membership fee..(25 cents, solid quarters only, no change given)..lol

That would be sick as hell!!

J

Jeff Lebowski

Thanks for the tip about mendo. I am used to friendly places where people are on a first name basis around the collective. At this point I am thinking of driving either to sac or the bay since I'm in the middle'ish area. I wish I could head down to Rite aidz, or Wallygreens instead but a las they are not mmj friendly, yet :)

Any other suggestions for quality clubs for meds, preferably good indicas?

its420

So I went to 3 clubs today,

Capitol city wellness- they have the best selection by far, some superdank Lav. not my fav strain thou. Best prices and selection here I think. Of the places I've been so far. I picked up some hash to help me sleep, its been some rough nights. I need the concentrates, high tolerance.

NORCAL healing- isnt far away at all from the first club, is next to a chinese fish market...Total hole in the wall, lol. Once yer in its cool, all you see is the address. Picked up some 'Neon Purple' that was a hundo per 1/4 but worth it...they have edibles and such too

Green Solutions- again not far back the otherway on broadway newer place, wasnt a huge selection, had some purple goo that was nice.

Trybud, I'm with ya man... We need to be Smart & Progressive. I def have stuff to gift, itll be our own farmers market! All the clubs except for LilRowdys GoodKarma are money based, not compassion. Thats just not acceptable. It can be done right.
Peace
Oh, got an edible free everywhere I went that I hadnt been. that is a def perk of 'pot clubbin'
maybe thats why i cant seem to type or spit out sentances

J

Jeff Lebowski

I'm glad to hear it went well for you today my friend. Good meds are hard to come by but when that scratch gets itched, it feels good for a while. :)
I'll be heading out that way soon to check em' out. Thanks again~

Edit: I can't find the addy for Capitol Wellness in Sacto. Can you pm me so I can check them out thanks :)

Last edited:
J

Jeff Lebowski

Thanks Mo, but Capitol Wellness is not on CAnorml, or MCCdirectory.org. :(
I am not a fan of weedtracker myself so I usually trust the Canorml site for all my info minus trusty icmag members :)

trybud

im kinda lost on how to start this up..we need to find a safe place to meet or do a lunch at applebees or ??? to get our introductions over with. im sure i could cut a deal w/ horizon to have our market 1-2 weekends a month. im sure a fat enough drop of free clones could convince them to shut the shop to the public on 'our' days (or however we could work it)...just ideas..agree, flame or offer an improvision.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Yea that would be cool Trybud, my bouddy's brother owns Patients Choice in Clearlake and I'm trying to get him to open a club here in Sac so I'll talk to him tonight and find out what needs to be done. So far the strains I've got from up there a lovely!! Only grown out the Maui Wowi x Tooty Fruity but it's one of the most vigorous strains I've seen. Fat stalks, fast veg, finishes in 7 weeks if you want but it's nice to let it go a full 8, crystals all over it from the first pistils that are put out in flower. I got this 17th Generation Purple Grandmaster Kush and from what I'm told it's like a purple ogk thats been grown up north for 20yrs. I'm stoked about it cuz from the looks of it I really have a ogk on my hands all lanky and shit I got another 6 weeks before I know for sure but he says it's better than the MWTF and thats some of my favorite take a look
53078Picture_1059-med.jpg

53078Picture_1119-med.jpg

look at all those glands!!!!
So thats the quality I can bring to the table, what would people pay for bonsai moms??? say in 4" square pots with 10-15 cuts ready to be taken?

Last edited:

trybud

the market for mother plants varies so much it's hard to say. i want one tho( and that goo cross) someone bring a canopy and we'll meet in the far back of a super walmart parking lot..anyone got an RV? they let you camp overnight sometimes......lol, dont mind me, im smoking hash off the head of a pin through a straw for the 1st time in years and any idea is good.........i vote sell those moms for $35-60 depending on size,health,etc..the clubs generally pay $25 so i would charge a 'members' price that'll be less than what they'd retail for (personally, i'd sell mothers based on pot size...and really cheap)

its420

http://www.sacramentocannabisclubs.com/directory/index.htm

Capitol wellness is a REGULAR WHITE HOUSE on the corner of X & 14th, theres a guy out front, guard(not obvious). Walk up to the door on X side and hand yer script thru and ID. I know Its a lil ghetto feeling at first, but thats a good place for sure.

Its not near as 'hole in the wall' as NORCAL down the road, but almost. The edible I got here was best i've had in a long time from a club, much needed. And the neon purple is stuck in my nose for life, I want a clone!

Try and Thunder, sounds great to me. I'd think meeting at first at a club, horizon is least ghetto to hang at. For a short time... Why the hell cant we smoke in any of them, would be cool as hell to have bongs n vape bags for all.

Sounds like the old days try, i miss doing hot knives with hash, Got a 2 ounce chunk of Lebanese blonde cut off a kilo when i was traveling in africa years back.....hot knives off they camp stove thru a paper towel tube, never seen hash so good since then, even the bubble hash here isnt that good

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
club off of norwood-
AK
Sensi star
BLK kush
purp catpiss

.....some others...
Anyone know if this club is any good for there cuts?

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Glad to find this thread.

Does anyone know which BOG seeds or other seeds they were selling at capitol Wellness.

By the way I love the idea of Bonsai Moms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts