What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?

Dr.RedWhite

Hey Sackoweed miss your old avatar but the new one is good too. Are you going to change your grow method? Must have been in bad shape if you were too sick to grow! Glad you made it.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:woohoo: Sack0 back in the motherfracking HOUSE :woohoo:
Bloody awesome to see you back on board posting brother :gday:
Sending Good Vibes to you and yours my friend and I'll be tagging along for the ride mate :tiphat:
peace an puffs bruz
:smoke out:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Medium Pimpin howzit yeah I feel you on how nice it is to see old schoolers up in here posting up in here. Although nobody really participates much. I don't think they trust the youngsters much. Youngsters are too exposed. Thanks for dropping in stop by soon. Hopefully the garden is rocking more so. Peace and puffs

Tona tona howzit brother? Thanks for stopping by always good to have you stop in and peep the bishes! You're straight up old school always keeping it real and showing bad ass gardens.. peep mah bishes soon. Peace and puffs.

Mr bungle howzit? All 4 mystery beans are above soil. Pretty interesting 2 pinkish red stems and 2 white/green. We shall see I'm wondering what they are.

Heady Blunts howzit brother? Thanks for peeping the garden.
Since I've added about 2" of gnat nix they're gone. It went from many to one or two here and there. They just can't get through into the soil. I love this stuff. Highly recommended.

Dr. Redwhite howzit? I'm glad you stopped by, although I think you have me mixed up with someone else. I've had this avatar since 2004. :biggrin:

Ducky doi howzit brother? I'm glad you found your way into my place. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you're a regular. :biggrin: it'll get better now they're just little ones. Peace and puffs

b00m howzit my brother? Been a little while since I've done this gardening thing. Thanks for the good vibes and for stopping by. I'll see you soon. Peace and puffs

John Wane howzit? Thanks for the nice words and good vibes.

sackoweed

Veteran
The 4 mystery beans are all above soil. I wish I knew what they were.
Also just dropped into a mix of rapid start and h202 with filtered water
■2x Blue moon rocks
■3x Wonder kush x cotton candy
■2x Red diesel x snow dog bx1
Again thanks to some good friends for the beans. I love growing from beans, but those cuts are so much quicker to get my much needed meds. Oh well, gotta move get those beans growing and sorted. Keep your eyes peeled for an update later tonight. peace and puffs

I screwed the pooch on the above seeds and forgot to check them. They all dried out. What an idiot.

sackO :tiphat:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, brother. Very nice. So glad to see you back and I'm sorry for my absence. BUT - on the up side, I did find what I had lost!!! :woohoo:

I'll be in touch. :joint:

dank.Frank

sackoweed

Veteran
Wow, brother. Very nice. So glad to see you back and I'm sorry for my absence. BUT - on the up side, I did find what I had lost!!! :woohoo:

I'll be in touch. :joint:

dank.Frank

FrankydanK howzit brother? So good to see everything is good over your way. I was getting worried. I'll be waiting and I can't wait. Peace and puffs

sackoweed

Veteran
I'm thinking about going straight coco. After using this bush doctors coco mix I like it. I could go through this whole grow without using liquid nutes. Although I used some bloom nutes on my only flowering bish.

sackoweed

Veteran
Just Ordered four 4.5" axial fans and a 6" clip on fan. I'll throw some pics up a little later after some bdubs wings. How come you can find some seeds unstored. Throw then in some water then paper towels BAM they all pop. The seeds you get and stored properly you use the same method and they're looking like no go.. wtf? Son of a bitch! Off to eat see ya later peace and puffs.

sackoweed

Veteran
I´ll say no, and yes,
You can change the enviroment (temps, medium, ligth etc.) and get a different result.

P :smoke:

Paddington howzit brother? Thanks for the reply. I'm going to do a small test, while changing the environment somewhat see what happens. Peace and puffs

sackoweed

Veteran
sometimes cuts from long flowering sativas seem to finish a bit faster than the original seed plant.

Now that you mention and I think back when I grew an Apollo sativa cross. The clone flowered quicker than the momma. I'm going to play around some. Thanks for the reply. Peace and puffs

sackO

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
I'm thinking about going straight coco. After using this bush doctors coco mix I like it. I could go through this whole grow without using liquid nutes. Although I used some bloom nutes on my only flowering bish.

wazzup sacko :tiphat:

I went all coco a while back...havent looked back since... :D

BayBHuey

sackoweed

Veteran
wazzup sacko :tiphat:

I went all coco a while back...havent looked back since... :D

BayBHuey

Howzit bhuey? What coco are you using? I really like this coco mix from bush doctor. Don't have to water every day or every other day I can go 3-5 days.