What's new

sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?

HansHanf

rebmeM
Veteran
*woohoo* sacko dude im so high
just figured out wrong thread but after that i reallized hi its sackos thread so no worries you could post here leave good karma and just saty high and say hello to a good friend of the web :)

dude i know my english sucks ten times more when im high
but i think you get the point :yes:
saty high bro
hans :joint:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran

And here above is sputniK she is greased like GSP was when he fought BJ penn.. She is a short lil bish.. photogenic gurl too.. DoobieD would have a field day im sure.. She is @ 49 days of 12.12,

Look at the stems starting to bend on this girl. (second picture) Didn't notice that the first time I read your post. You might need to stake this one up before too long. All your girls are looking thick man. Lovin' it. :yummy:

GreatLakes THC :joint:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
ReDSketTi Howzit brother..?? thanx for stopping by.. I will be posting some more nuggies shots from same snaps today.. later on.. ahh yea the rep thing if you give to much they dont allow you to keep on giving its all good.. I just appreciate you peeping and the kind words.. thanx

pOOPt Howzit brother..?? Yes stop by anytime and bring some of that buddah with ya.. hehe.. thanx for peeping brother hope you two are doing well and the miss' is feeling good and healthy..

niCO Howzit brother..?? Yea thanx for stopping by, im glad you broke down and went outside with a gurlie.. Make sure you post some pics..

RacO Howzit brother..?? WOWzerZ i finally see mR RacO up in here been a long ass time brother glad you could make it by.. thanx for the kind words..

kK howzit gurl..?? Thanx for always peeping gurl.. They are gettin close well two of em anyway..

b00m
Howzit brother..?? Thanx brother for peeping my show.. I cannot wait to puff OBeee and sputniK they will be done very soon.. I am just not looking forward to trimming.. pitooey..

buck-i
Howzit brother..?? Thanx my brother for peeping the gardizzle.. Soon very soon have a great pre weekend day..

BTicK Howzit brother..?? Yea beybey thanx for peeping brother BTicK i am glad you like the show.. FUCKING AYYY !!!! check back soon..

chuckerchuckestchucks Howzit brother..?? brother of many flava's thanx for peeping.. I actually got a lil crazy and got the stanky hand fist what have ya.. :D...

Bdead Howzit brother..?? Niiiiiice i got the man Bdead up in here.. THanx for stopping brother.. Much respect to you.. :D I love lots of yer creations.. Hard to get but lots to love.. check back soon..

GL thc howzit brother..?? Thanx for always being here.. It always good to hear or see ya.. Obeee will get the partial chop in about 18-21 days.. i will let her tell me.. im on day 3 of flush and no yellowing has started...

benJi howzit brother..?? hahaha you like that one ayy.. I thought that as soon as i said grease... thanx for peeping benJi much respect to you..

truBliss
howzit brother..?? THanx for stoppin by my good brother and much respect to ya.. And i cant wait to run anything outta Conniseur Genetics.. gettin excited already..

moscA howzit my guru of c99..?? thanx for peeping much respect to what yer doing out there... I ke the way you create... keep it going brother sending good vibes..

ganJi
howzit brother..?? Are you talking bout my hair again>>?? LOL yea just to the touch i have to wash my hands and still after they are sticky and stinky.. thanx for peeping..

HammeR
howzit brother..?? thanx for stoppin by.. i cant wait till its chopped and jarred i hate to even think about trimming.. lol..

the doG howzit brother of big ass trees.. Thanx for peeping and for the kind words. i barely have a few gurls i cant imagine the work you put in much repsect.. chek back soon

miss blu
Howzit gurl/momma..?? thanx for peeping the show always nice to hear from you and poopT.. Hope all is well over yer way.. Also glad you thinks me gurls are seksi...

FishYSticK Howzit brother..?? Hey that sounds like a good cologne seksi sack??? :chin: ima give puff daddy a call see what he thinks maybe get some cashola to fund it.. LOL....

chick thats a stoneR
Howzit gurl..?? Glad you stopped by get out of the way of all the people gunning for ya... LOL.. yer safe in here.. check back soon..

ReD howzit brother..?? thanx for calling me seksi.. ;) muahahaha im glad you like my brother.. check back for some sack O matic updates..

baCcas Howzit brother..?? Im glad to see your back and liking what ya see.. I will be growing some dali and KQ soon enuff :D so keep yer i's peeled..

tona TonA howzit brother..?? Thanx for always hanging in here with me.. appreciate it and the last two lines are about 18-21 days from being done now is when they should pack the weight on. I hope but i will have to partially shade its going to get into the hundey's all week and next too.. :O so lets see how they do..

esbeN
howzit brother..?? I am glad you stopped by Its ALWAYS great to hear from you.. much much respect.. thanx for the kinds words..

MduBya howzit gurl..?? Thanx for thinking im going to be legend.. LMFAO... but im just a small pup on the porch trying to walk with the big dawgZ.. check back soon for nuggsZ shots..

hoosierDAD howzit brother..?? thanx for peeping the show.. i to cannot wait to puff these bishes.. check back soon..

hiGhlanDer
Howzit brother..?? thanx for stopping by to peep the gurls.. i cannot wait till my sackoweed is full.. your gurls are str8 fire brother keep on keeping on.. yea kinda gettin the camera thing down, now if i only had a good camera to use..

cannaWIN
howzit brother..?? thanx for stoppin, much respect to ya... yes about 18-21 days.. i will let them tell me when they are ready.. Hows your garden doing??

kK
howzit gurl..?? Thanx for always stopping by.. always good to hear from ya..

2fiddyscrogR
howzit brother..?? welcome to the show.. thanx for stoppin by check back soon..

m0ff howzit brother..?? Yes i feel i have finally dialed in my nutes no matter how many flavas im running.. i feel thats where everyone should focus their skills on.. but thats just me.. Anyhow i so text with the cannibus gods every now and then... lol...

boidMAN Howzit brother..?? thanx for stoppin to peep the gurls.. I have my buddy at my spot move the gurls into his shed around 10pm then back out around 9:30am.. but its going to get into the hundey's here for the next coupla weeks so they will be partially shaded for last bit of their lives..

blazewun howzit brother..?? thanx for peeping much respect brother.. and you stay just as safe.. see ya soon..

kK
howzit gurl..?? Yes im a bit wacko, and will whacko it from time to time.. :D

D
howzit brother in big ASS bootay..?? thanx for the kind words and for peeping the gurls.. check back soon..

frankYd howzit brother..?? yes PPXC99 is a slow started but when she gets moving look out she is aggressive she has me very intrigued as to what she will taste and puff like i cant wait mosca always does nice creations.. As for hushHHH she is a bit of a secret, a good friend of mine who breeds not from icm gifted them and wants her to remain a hushHHH.. both her parents are in the mj witness protection program.. LOL..

chemS
howzit brother..?? I was just over at yer place.. Looking like yer off and running again, you will be seeing more of me.. :D thanx for stoppin by.. ahhh its barely 40 pages lol..

hAnS
howzit brother..?? I am glad you likey what ya see..

t&T
howzit gurl of many smiley's..?? thanx for always stopping by and bringing a smile..

retaRdMotA
howzit brother..?? thanx for repsosting much appreciated.. and much respect thanx for peeping the show.. see ya soon..

HiP LetTuce howzit gurl..?? nah yer never behind just fast forward.. :D thanx for peeping gurl..

GmJ
howzit brother..?? I am glad you stopped by.. And yes i so cant wait to puff.. this stuff im in need of new flava...

fbEEE
brother in wookiebushka!!! I sometimes wipe the drool too, after i see some of your alls grows.. thanx for peeping brother..

hAnS
howzit brother..?? Yer never in the wrong thread when in here..:D and yer english is fine thanx for stopping brother hAnS... puff puff puff pass..

GL thc howzit brother..?? thanx for peeping yes she is gettin a bit heavy for her stems.. and they are not skinny lil weak stems either.. LOL.. she is smelling so sour atm... mmmm goot...

CraZycomP
howzit brother..?? long time no see its always good to hear from you or read your awesome threads.. much :respect: thanx for stoppin by.. be groovy..

RedSKetTi howzit brother.. respect right back at ya.. Your garden is almost done too yea..?? Such beauty up in that clean room, thanx for coming back and with kind words.. check back soon and see ya soon over at yer place..

Ok there it is all my thank yous.. much love from sackO to you all.. check back soon updates are coming.. peace n pufs..

sackO :tiphat:

Last edited:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
delishus....

delishus....

fast forward.. :D

above here we have a couple shots of hushHHH she is starting to fill out some.. smells so so so sickly sour and sweet..

Here above we have PPXC99 mosca's creation.. She is slow to start then BAM she rocks like a hurricane.. gettin fat..

here we have above sputniK greasy lil bish.. She is gettin to be a chunker rosie odonell has nothing on sputniK, other than she can feed herself.. wont be long now CHOP!!!!

And lastly we have above OBeee she is a grower man i cant imagine her being let loose WOWzerZ she would kill it.. she is greasy and smells so good the stink around my boys place is crazy.. love it, love it, love it.. there ya go a small update i will do another in a coupla days.. enjoy and stay hgih.. peace n pufs..

sackO:tiphat:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow awesome update brother sack :D !!!!

even the pics are just a bit blurry, you can see that they pack a crazy amount of trichs, amazing work brother!
flowers_shots_may_31st_OBeee_4_001_16_Medium_.jpg

cheers,
red.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

lookin' good bro, been awhile since I've grown
due to legal issues here in MN & NYC, old crap
has been coming back to haunt my ass.......

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sacko..things are starting to purk up..almost as perky as that babe in the thong. My suggestion brother..you loose the girl in your signature cause the dirty old men like me get hung up on watchin that babe and never get to your mighty fine grow and cannabis pixels! Good grow and show..still lurking.. i like what I see...thong and all..DD
flowers_shots_may_31st_PPXC99_1_001_5_Medium_.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
way to keep dem frost bishes in line sacko,your pimp hand is strong me brotha:dance013:

that sputnik is sending me into orbit,but mosca's work is pleasing to unk as well:bump::bump::)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Very frosty ass bishes there bro, strong hand this one has. Harvest not far now. :biggrin: