What's new

sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: brother sacko,
Man those are some beautiful nuggs ya got there, impressive!!!
I love the pics when they are sleeping haha :D looks like the one in the corner has the biggest flower no?

:respect:

cheers,
red.

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
yo yo theres some hell off a stink up in hear:smoke out:...
cracking pic of your male,,looks like your going to get loads pollen of him,,,,loving the group shot aswell bro, you can really see how healthy the plants are with that shot....did you take that in the dark/low light?..

bro if you have a magnifying glass kicking about, try taking close by holding the magnifying glass infront of the lens...this is what i done with my old cam & got some good pics:tiphat:......
its worth a shot...like you said you aint into photography much at least this way wont cost a thing,,,oh and a steady hand is key when taking a pic ....(something i dont have hahahah)

keep rocking it bro :joint:
keep it green
highlander

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shit bro ....you must love the attention right now hehehehe.....i can understad why....its looking great inhere....gladd you came out of the 'closet ' hahaha ;)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Off the hook bruz, studs and studettes are looking great and the nugs are even better.

Peace an Respects :)

m0ff99

Easy sackoweed, looks like they are on their way to making you a sackoweed!
Am lookin forward to the OB harvest report, she's a real looker!
Peace and Karma bro!!

B1G PUN

Things lookin great as always SackO -- glad I stopped by when I did cuz I heard somethin about Wednesday updates so I'll surely be stayin tuned...

Take it light bro

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Ok like a stoener would do.. I got hgih before i left to the "spot" and forgot my camera :D...
was a lazy ass to come back and get it, cos i also had a bunch of stuff to do after i left my spot.. So i will go back tonight and take inside pics.. its windy as fock and starting to rain pretty hard.. Sorry but i will get those pics later on.. peace n pufs..

sackO

G

Guest 26753

Sorry to take so long to hook up with this great thread. Fabulous pics mate!

Latest posts

Latest posts