What's new

sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wassup sacko,all them ladies are lookin real vigorous to me homie...too bad about ur bubba incident tell ur dog i said hes a brat :D
and that hushhh is pretty big my man,i notice and other people will probably tell u the same,sometimes when they are bigger it takes them a little longer to start actin themselves once you hit the trigger.just be calm im sure that pretty mama gonna hit puberty for u soon and start showin some action.
always a bomb update in here bruh.
peace-T-

Dr. D

Veteran
Just what i expect to see.
Nice healthy bishes doin there thang thang lol!
Looking good as always bro, cant wait to see you growing some a my stuff:ying:
Check out my thread dude iv updated...Peace for now

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great bro, so many interesting sounding things on the go i cant wait for the bud pics to start rolling in....i was wondering(im sure i could find out if i looked) what the make up of HushHH was?
Peace

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
The only strain I've heard of is Bubba. & anything with C99 in it is bound to be good. You growin in your back yard? Man looking great,I'm stuck in the Great Indoors.
Much Love Brother
Sin

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Hello all!

It feels so good to see a grow thread; I mean really it comforts me for some reason!
It's a great garden sack, damn healthy plants you got!! I mean it absolutely perfect in any way, they got nice environment and the leaves are perky up and side ways, you give them perfect mixture of love dude!

It's funny how time fly's by; it's insane ya know!

Hey ton how ya doing man!! How your garden doing? I am going to have to go check out your garden too dude, another garden that is very much taken care of as well!!

ROOTWISE

Veteran
YO Sacko!

Looking good over here man, thanks for stopping by my page the other day, always good to hear from you...

Keep up the good work, best wishes for BIG BUDS!
:tiphat:

M

mosca negra

SackO- your PP/C99 is growing very aggressively! I love all the serious growth points you have on her. Day 10 and counting...

Prost!

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
looking great brotha sack beeeeeeautiful garden, i really adore that sweet #3 x princess diesel! i love the #3 and anything bred with her bro, just finished the last of a jar about a week ago and can still taste her like she was just here :) . bong30 bud

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
its almost like baskins and robins in there

Sorry I couldn't get here sooner to comment. Long day at work. Long bad day, but hey I made it through and now I get to come home to a glorious update on your girls. Awe life is good again. Always good to see what you're up to man. I'm surprised you were even able to get some shots of the OBsan with my nose in it all day. All your plants look lovely though. Sorry to hear about the bubba loss. Keep it green.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

shopvac

Lookin good sacko...give em the ol 1 2 :D havnt been on much buddy. All looks quite fantastic...keep her up!

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
yeah baby... the Blast sounds like a citrus fest man. Knock the house down br0ther.

btw... the Limon Thai looks like the mixed pheno to me. Not so much Thai, imho ;)

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
yehaaaa looking top class bro......do me a favor will ya ,,,nip back to page 19 and look at the sputnik pic at 13days,,,,then jump forward to last nights update,,,,,DAAAAmmmmmmmmm that bitch if flowering hard & fast ,,,,,now thats what am talking about....the US might of beat the russians to the moon,,,but thay were at least first to send a strains into space = your going to get spaced out mannnnnnn :dance013::jump: <<<<<<sorry thats the bongs kicking in :whee:.....

dont worry about the Bubba bro....your dog didnt distroy it for no reason...trust me it must have been a bad apple & would of caused you greef further down the line,,dogs can sence this...props to Dogsacko.

keep it green
highlander

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Sacko

thx for the heads up bro....its looking great inhere.....i realy love the pics you started to post up....gladd your moment of paranoia is over...:p

just needed some editing :)

Last edited:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
doC Howzit brother..?? Thanx for stoppin by to see my managerie of bishes.. tryin to keep it green for ya..

fbEEE (wookiebusH!!) howzit brother..?? yea im taking a lil more interest in the BS f2 she is totally LST'ed did a lil more twisting and bending today... check back soon

esbeN howzit brother..?? As usual when i see the name esbe it brings a smile.. thanx for stoppin by i hope you come back..

chuckinchucker howzit brother..?? haha more like ma & pa robbins.. compared to the flavas you got going on... thanx for stoppin my good brother..

naughtynatty howzit gurl..?? Glad you could make it in and glad i could make it easier for you.. I am also glad you like it.. I hope you are feeling better... anything replaced and new ;)

resinR howzit brother..?? thanx for peeping brother.. I think the white is the sun on the leaves and maybe the angle i took pic.. Ohh he is going thru training that is for sure.. he walks by now and just looks and keeps walking i still think his young curiousity will get the better of him.. maybe not.. we will see, i prolly could avoid it by just not taking him lol..

tona TonA howzit brother..?? Yea they are looking like they are going to bust anyday the all tops are gettin that light green before they set flowers.. so soon real soon.. Thanx for coming by T ohh i just looked at my pup and told him your a brat! he only moved his eyes looked at me then looked away prolly tellin me F U!!

daWkter.D
howzit brother..?? I did get a peep at yer dayum beautiful gurls.. and yes they to are doing their thang thang lol... And i cant wait either ;)

trUebliss
howzit brother..?? Thanx for stopping by it always a pleasure to have ya.. And the HushHH is a project that was kept hushed i was told.. their parents are in the witness protection program.. I look forward to your next grow brother.. peace n pufs..

peAt howzit brother..?? Yea you hit the nail right on the head.. Thanx for stoppin by..

SinfuL howzit brother..?? yea this will be my first puffing good c99 ive had a few others that werent grown right well flushed.. Anyhow no im not in my backyard, but i am in a old friends backyard. He is a old retired vet, loves his lil bit o nuggies and keeps an eye on my gurls as well when i cant, He also dont have visitors and such so i never worry that someone is there peeping my gurlies.. which is a good feeling..

myStitCh Howzit gurl..?? Yes its great to see all these great growers threads thats why im all over the place here.. I am also glad i can make ya smile that is what i am trying to do here.. And thanx for the kind words you would know if they are being treated right.. check back soon..

roOt Howzit brother..?? yea man sorry it took abit to get there so many people on here now. threads get lost quickly.. And K+ to your new spot man that GH is friggn beautiful i cant wait till i see that filled.. good vibes to you for this season..

Mosca my c99 guru...
Howzit brother.. I am glad you like what ya see.. She is an aggressive gurl to say the least she will take over any garden if allowed.. Yeap 10 days lets see when she shows her developed nugsz lol.. glad yer stoppin by..

buck-i howzit brother..?? I am glad you are liking what you see. I have never myself puffed swt3 i hear its to some a grail.. I will soon find out i hope its swt3 dom.. You know how the diesel is she takes over everything.. thanx for peeping, check back soon

GL thc howzit brother..?? hehe you plant sniffer you.. Nah thats what i find myself doing alot sniffin her ASSets... lol.. And thanx for peeping the show happy your here chillen with me...

baccAs howzit brother..?? I am glad you can make it by.. Im hoping you have much more projects in store with the c99 guru mosca.. Thanx for stoppin by brother always good to hear from you...

shoppY howzit brother..?? Another old regular its always good to hear and see you.. thanx for stoppin and for the kind words.. check back soon..

ZeppD howzit my guru in expansion levels hgih... thanx for correction i thought she looked like bunny which i assumed was more thai dom.. But i stand corrected and you would know more than i.. so thanx brother.. I hope you get some rest man work sux.. but we gots ta do it yea.. cya soon.. peace

hiGhlanDer howzit brother..?? Yea i do that from time 2 time check back and compare updates wowzerz.. what a change yea.? Yea bubba coulda shot all over the gurls like john holmes and made a mess.. lol.. its all good now.. Dont worry i do that in peeps threads im sure sometimes peeps are like wtf is sackO talking about.. lol..

raN runs dude.. Howzit brother..?? Thanx for taggin in look forward to seeing ya in here..

benJi
howzit brother of frostiness..?? thanx for stoppin by brother nice to always see you..

cOre howzit brother..?? I am glad i talked to you awhile back.. it helped also thanx for your kind words.. i understand about the edit.. lol.. :D talk to you soon brother.. peace n pufs..

Thanx to you all mentioned above for your kindness and encouragement.. It fun to have you all stop in i feel the love i hope you do as well.. :D

sackO :tiphat:

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
went to sleep to early yesterday, so was not able to comment...well I guess I was able, just could not keep my eyes open, so you would have had a post full of this "khjslaulhyalisgljhftwrrtaz" so to save both us I thought I would wait till today, and a coffee in

Everything looks fantastic bro, great work you are doin in here

M

mossy

first a lil info bubba is dead.. my pitbull got ahold of him
Maaann..sackO..I wouldn't argue with a pitbull..
Unless he had eaten 3 full-term girls..
and was feeling the THC....
(then he might be like a pussy-cat :pet the cat:)
Just ask him if he'd prefer a bit of Dry next time and offer to roll it for him...grrrrrr......:shark:

Still loving the Lemon Thai the best..(greedy indy eyes)
But..
they are all looking lovely....:yummy:
and I love the sound of the smell on the Orange Blast

Bring on the Girls....:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: