What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

s60 and mataro blue

MeLikesPCs

Sour60 Red Hairs

Sour60 Red Hairs

Skotty,

Great grow. When I see an excellent grow like this it really makes me want to try LEDs!

I'm on day 46 from seed with S60 and some red hairs have appeared. Is there a problem?

I'm doing a micro grow in FFOF with Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, under 2700k PLLs 24/7.

Are hairs turning red prematurely because of something wrong I did/doing?

It's been very rainy and humid here, could this cause it?

Do you remember on what exact day your hairs started turning red?

Thank you.

Attachments

• Day46Pic1.jpg
    Day46Pic1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Day46Pic2.jpg
    Day46Pic2.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Day46Pic3.jpg
    Day46Pic3.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Day46Pic4.jpg
    Day46Pic4.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Day46Pic5.jpg
    Day46Pic5.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 15

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
cheers for the comments everyone, appreciated as always

it doesnt make any difference when the hairs start turning colour what really matters is the colour of the trichs, this is the only true way to tell if the plant is ready or not, get yourself a 60x loupe and have a look at the trichs and see what colour they are

clear = not ready
milky = headhigh
milky/amber = headhigh body stone
amber = bodystone

i personally always try and chop when the trichs are milky and just turning orange but everybody is different

hope this helps

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
I've heard good things about that sour60! Might have to give her a whirl!!! Nice work!!!!

thanks for the comments, nice to see my old threads getting looked at

sour 60 is ok but there are many phenos which i think mdanzig did say he had narrowed it down in his latest creations and she is a breeze to grow providing all your equipment is working properly lol

you should check out the pineapple express grow in my link which is also an autoflowering strain, in my honest opinion she was a better smoke but im biased towards the cheese :)