What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S2s Xmas Connisseur run

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey s2,

I can’t remember if I asked before but do you use Biobizz soil and ferts?

Yes Kal,,,I use bio all mix,,,water only until flip usually then bio grow for 10days to 2 weeks then bio bloom and Top max and water flush for last 2-3 weeks,,
Just Great White for transplanting from light mix to all mix,,
Happy new year old mate,,,,s2:tiphat:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
Looking good , a jungle in there.
Going to be a great harvest.

Peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks O, ,
Lots of topping to keep the Connisseur side wide,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One week into bloom,,,
Have a lot of big wide girls and will have to sort the exhaust side of room that was catching up and put the smaller plants at the front but they not gonna catch up to the bigger side of room,,,
That get 2 hps and the smaller side 2 DS,,,,all four are 600w,,,
Bio grown for next week for smaller side and the other gets bio grow for just under few days the bloom,,,,
41 happy n healthy and much more room to spread there wings once I move them around

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Week three

Week three

No spirit level canopy on this one lol,
All feeding like hell,
Happy n healthy
Temps 77/79 on 64/66 off
Humidity 54%,,,
I make sure I don’t delete these one’s,,,

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any more thoughts on switching to LEDs?

No mate,,
By all accounts ,,,,,the amount of leds I would need to match the output of 4 600w sodium’s wouldn’t fit in the room and lower temps would be minimal anyway,,,
Non starter for me gmt ,,,s2:tiphat:

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great bro. Going to be some funk come late flower.

Peace

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Does using the top max make much diff? I looked at it and couldn't work out why it wasn't a part of their bloom. Or what it actually was.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does using the top max make much diff? I looked at it and couldn't work out why it wasn't a part of their bloom. Or what it actually was.

I think it contains backstrap molasses and other stuff that seems to help the terps, plant yield ( ?), health of plants and enhances taste and aroma but I only ever use that apart from a few runs with Canna boost but boosts not organic,,
,I think the crop is better with top max then without ,,another good one that breeder uses is “” B Cuzz bloom stimulator ( organic version) and its only 1ml of that per 1 litre of water,,,only 10 ml in a 10 litre watering can,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just some pics at week4,,,
My eco technics contactor blew tonight so I got a spare elsewhere that I will collect tommorow,,
I think damp or water may have dripped onto it when watering ,,
All good for a 10 week bloom at the moment,,

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good bro

Wow be careful with lights and water. I keep all the lights of the floor just incase for any spills.

Peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good bro

Wow be careful with lights and water. I keep all the lights of the floor just incase for any spills.

Peace
Thanks O,,
Yeah I assumed it was water but the contactor was away and around a corner from the plants now I wonder if it was a power surge as deadman’s switches didn’t shut the exhaust, oscillators off just the lamps but could have been some rogue water lol,, and I noticed after ten minutes but all good now ,,,ballasts all healthy,
Contactor collected and extra timer and will be fitted just before lamps on,,s2:tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting really stinky and sticky now,,,really glad I changed my filter late last year,,,
Packing on with at least a month to go,,,
Most need 40ml of bio bloom - 50ml for the heavier feeders
Per 10 litres of water,,,,top max at 40ml ,,,s2