What's new

S.E. Asian Expedition 2008...Cambodia/Vietnam...

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Well, this tale would certainly make a great article for the next issue of the Cannagraphic! Perhaps we should save the ending for the print issue?

Peacefully...

Beans?

Beans?

Vietnam gold, Vietnam black, Dalat bring it all home Gypsy and DG. Hoping you got some beans to share, thanks again for the story.

Mota

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I read all the posts on this thread....man gypsy will literally go to hell and back 3 times to score some old school genetics lol...what more can you ask from the dude. This journal that gypsy and DG have recorded in. Is like a movie or something lol. Are those khmer gold seeds on the bay the same ones gypsy scored on that first journey on this thread? Man it was getting cool when you guys left us hanging......blindfolds...and all kinda cool ####. Can't wait to hear more.....Gypsy is the man

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
That night I slept like a log and was up the next day at dawn as usual, arose from the bed leaving D.G. in a deep slumbar and wandered out onto the verandah thru the fine latticed French doors to see the sun rise in all its glory way beyond China Beach over the place where the Gulf of Tonkin meets the South China Sea....

Slowly the memories of the night before came to me after I spied what remained of the fine spliff in the cut glass ashtray and briskly picked it up and fired it up to consume what remaind of it's ineibriative qualities....

I recalled that Mr Ho had offered to 'show me something special' today and was due to have someone pick us up that morning to transport us to a neighbouring province so I contemplated calling him to discover exactly what time this might occur. There was a broadband internet connection at a desk in the fine suite of rooms so I unpacked my laptop, connected it to the power source and plugged the LAN wire into the back of it then called Ho on my cell-phone as I waited for it to boot up....

Mr Ho was an early riser also answering his phone after just two rings. Once we had exchanged our 'good mornings' he informed me that one of his drivers would be along at around 10am to pick us up, so we had a few hours to get ready and enjoy a hearty breakfast...But first I was going to catch up on some of the mounting correspondence thru e-mail, so after a very short conversation I bade Ho goodbye on the phone as he told me that he would see me later that day....

Time seems go by without you noticing it when engaged with activities on the internet and soon it was 8.30am and D.G. was waking up so I told her to hurry a bit because we had to bathe, dress and eat breakfast before the 10am pick-up which we did, but not really in a rushed fashion then made our way to the palacial lobby of the resort awaiting our ride and just as Ho had said, promptly at 10am the concierge informed us that there was a driver looking for us just outside the lobby......

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok here we go....I've been waiting on this for a while guys....this is so cool. Gypsy will always be the master at getting these rare strains....I mean who else is going to do all this to bring genetics back to the community...Only Gypsy!!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Gypsy n DG..great story....
wvkindbud38 said:
...what more can you ask from the dude.
How bout some more pics? DD
Dutchgrown said:
10-27 So sorry ya'll.....have been selecting and resizing pics....to go along with the next
update in our travel log here....dg
What software takes a week to resize images...lol...OK....I'll be patient. DD

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
LOL yeah man. C'mon guys where on the edge of our seats here. More pics and info when you guys have time!

Joeski

Gypsy just read through the whole thread and can only say like many others that your writing is amazing, cannot wait to here what happens next on this adventure.. cheers and best of luck.

StayHigh149

Gypsy, DG...I got y'all on this one...I'll take it from here ;)

Hey every1...

...for the rest of the story & other super exciting tales of adventure...live vicariously through the exotic travels and photographic journies of Gypsy & Dutchgrown in the new book "The Adventures of a Gypsy"...reserve your autographed advanced copy today only $49.95 plus s&h....
hit your favorite "sittin' place" with your favorite "bud", open the book & let the adventure begin as Gypsy & Dutchgrown take you on a very special tour of the world...

PM for deta :nanana: .....I"M KIDDING, I"M KIDDING....DON"T all y'all start PM'ing me now....LOL
:muahaha:

Honestly, the book really is not a bad idea....remember y'all heard it here first....royalties please... :jump: :pimp3:

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
So what was the "something special" at Mr Ho's ???????

I've enjoyed following this so far,kudos Gypsy & DG.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
The morning air.......

The morning air.......

Yes indeed, it was a fine morning...after Gypsy and I readied ourselves for the day to come ahead, and with a bit of time to wander about on the way to the lobby for our ride to arrive, we took a leisurely stroll through the pool garden which was clearly visible just outside our front door. Echoing through the inner garden were different birds chirping their welcome sounds of 'good morning'.

The morning air was full of sweet smelling flowers, just as my nose picked up on one scent it was soon replaced with another distinctive fragrance which warmed my heart and elevated my mood. I've always been interested in aromatherapy...and have found that certain scents do in fact have a bearing on my mood...so the beauty of this uniquely formed garden flower, along with their enticing fragrances had me a bit spellbound...and not wanting to leave this place.

Quentin

Lantana

Lantana

Hey Bros that pretty flower is Lantana its a Weed that is very hard to control in fact you need to poison it or pull it out. It spreads by the seeds that form in those flowers birds eat and then spread all over. It originates from Brazil and grow wild the world over,some think its a pretty ornimental but left uncontrolled will take over anywhere will a high rainfall. It actually makes the soil underneath more fertile and is very good for tunnelling into and hiding MJ plants. Snakes crawl under and around it and its far better then Blackberry bushes as the spikes are usually fairly harmless.