What's new

Russtucky skunk love

cbotany

I haven't been that public with my growing lately and just wanted to share some girls I'm working on, Todds skunk one meets Hoku's russtucky in the kindest way possible to create this semi auto :) If i can get permitted I'd love to do a greenhouse of just her seeds, I've already back crossed some of her brothers to Todd's skunk one female, and shes also getting crossed up with a random universal donation male that was auto flowering in the greenhouse :)

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I haven't been that public with my growing lately and just wanted to share some girls I'm working on, Todds skunk one meets Hoku's russtucky in the kindest way possible to create this semi auto :) If i can get permitted I'd love to do a greenhouse of just her seeds, I've already back crossed some of her brothers to Todd's skunk one female, and shes also getting crossed up with a random universal donation male that was auto flowering in the greenhouse :)
View attachment 18998994
Looking good friend. Interesting plant strain and you are doing a good job. I would like to see what she looks like in the end. Keep us posted

cbotany

Interesting hybrid this Russtucky, some kind of ditchweed F1?
Yeah, My friend crossed Russian landrace to kentucky landrace and it made the coolest little autoflower, it rarely for me gets over a foot but its one of my favorites to grow, really cool little strain.

cbotany

Looking good friend. Interesting plant strain and you are doing a good job. I would like to see what she looks like in the end. Keep us posted
Thanks bud! I've found the feral/wild f1's have some small buds but they seem to just have the kindest effects :) I have no idea how long she will flower for, but I'm planning on updating this periodically

Latest posts

Latest posts