What's new

Runtz?

Terppalooza

Ahh so you build your own. You’re using HLGs? We were looking at the scorpion Diablo’s, the new ones. Do you suggest the X for the increased red spectrum or you suggest the normal one with the more wide spectrum?
Im building some lamps right now, not hlg ones, but they all are a simmilar type thing in the end, chips on boards connected to meanwell drivers :) ill post some pics in a bit. anyways when it comes to spectrum. From all i studied the red are by far more efficent, so you should get more grams per watts. theoretically. now in real life my experience is that that only matters if your running low wattage setups. if your runnung stuff like diablos on full wattage in small spaces, i think that extra efficency hardly will make a differnece unless you have the co2 supplementation to back it up XD i tend to run my tents low wattage nowadays. gives me more grams per watts, which is what i need with theese putin gas prices.

Last edited:

Terppalooza

anyways unless you need to keep your power bill under a certain number and/or really care about the efficiency. i dont think the extra money spent on fancy spectrum leds is worth it (in terms of yields or quality). In my experience any samsung 301b or better will grow great bud, even the old cree cobs killed it for me. no need for extra other colors. that being said its fun to play around with it if you have money spare. but if well I was smarter... xD i would not be spending that money and saving it for better purposes instead.

salom

This is a lower bud of a clone of Runtz that a friend of mine bring from Madrid.

D499DC98-E1C4-4ED0-A492-161F68ED27B1.jpeg