What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Runtz?

Found these buds in the city at a local dispensary.all popcorn.thats all folks.inside photo

Attachments

• photo2095326.jpg
    photo2095326.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:

mexweed

Veteran
does it taste like runtz? does it have that weird artificial candy funk like the actual runtz candy, you know like it's banana or orange and then there's that other part to the flavor

I wouldnt know about the smell or taste.just took a quick photo.figured theres alot of experts here that would know. And was exactly right about that. Thank u 4 the replies.great find in the city.il ask around for more info from dude.

does it taste like runtz? does it have that weird artificial candy funk like the actual runtz candy, you know like it's banana or orange and then there's that other part to the flavor

Is that why its called runtz because of the smell and taste of the candy? Brillant name.i noticed alot of cuts and seeds are exactly described in name.

Heres sum hawaiin runtz for sure.grown outside.smell and flavor are there.

Attachments

• photo2096481.jpg
    photo2096481.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:

tmold44

These are freshly cut examples of cherry lime runtz and strawberry runtz going into jars for cure. Both are extremely candy/fruity smelling. The CLR has a bit sour note as well whereas the SR is almost a creamy fruit smell.
20221210_160820.jpg
20221210_162044.jpg

yagrb0mb3r

These are freshly cut examples of cherry lime runtz and strawberry runtz going into jars for cure. Both are extremely candy/fruity smelling. The CLR has a bit sour note as well whereas the SR is almost a creamy fruit smell. View attachment 18790848 View attachment 18790849
Did you run autos? I’m finding the runtz lineage hard to acquire except autos haha. Started some concrete runtz up last week just to try some haha.

Terppalooza

The runtz i run is candy gelato taste when smoking it, like sweet creamy gassy earthy some slight fruit notes, but alot of funk. on plant smells alot liek a creamy zkittles, fruity sourish. The funk cures in an later smells more light a light fruity gelato. I like it alot tho, better then the gelato 41 for me, got some more complexity to it :) cheers

yagrb0mb3r

The runtz i run is candy gelato taste when smoking it, like sweet creamy gassy earthy some slight fruit notes, but alot of funk. on plant smells alot liek a creamy zkittles, fruity sourish. The funk cures in a later smells more light a light fruity gelato. I like it alot tho, better then the gelato 41 for me, got some more complexity to it :) cheers
Did you breed it yourself? Also, the plant looks insanely well cared for. What lights are you using?

Terppalooza

Did you breed it yourself? Also, the plant looks insanely well cared for. What lights are you using?
yield is good, many side branches, streches a good bit in veg, stops quickly in flower to put on very frosty buds. buds are not huge, but penty of them and a bit leafy for sure. But she produces pretty weed that smokes good, give me a ncie slightky euporic but mostly relaxing indica type high. plant streches nice, none of that short midget zzkittlez is around a 9 weaker. great plant id say for productiona nd smoke. and nooo did not cross the pink runtz myself. got them off a homie in mendocino, supposedly official cut. definitly one of the better gelatos ive had

tmold44

I used leds with samsung chips 301b and 301h evo some 660 reds to increase par, and some more blues to balance the spectrum :)
Nice! I used a mars hydro fc8000. First run I've done with LEDs. Was always a hps guy. I know there are definitely two sides of opinion on LEDs but I would think your example and mine show decent bud can be achieved. First time I've ever run this strain so I dont have an exact comparison but my grams/watt was just slightly higher than my hps runs....but that could obviously be from the genetics.

yagrb0mb3r

I used leds with samsung chips 301b and 301h evo some 660 reds to increase par, and some more blues to balance the spectrum :)
Ahh so you build your own. You’re using HLGs? We were looking at the scorpion Diablo’s, the new ones. Do you suggest the X for the increased red spectrum or you suggest the normal one with the more wide spectrum?