What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

runtz muffin drinking and feeding "A-LOT"

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i bought one of the vevor 8bucket system- 5 gallon buckets, no reservoir.. seems to work ok... i have '3' diff female plants- all from clones - i have been veggin for 5 weeks , going to 12/12 in a day or 2.. i am using GH 3 part nutes, and feeding using their chart at the 5week recommendation .

my headbanger, and an unknown seed are both doing ok- they drink a quart, give of take every day, ph is around 6.0 and the ec is around 1.2 (500 scale)

NOW the runtz

this mother is HUGE... it is drinking a gallon a day, the ph is 6.30/6.35 , and the ec is constant at 1.2... i am trying to raise the ec as GH calls for a lot higher level, but since the ec is constant should i be feeding it more ???

stiff

Veteran
As long as you don't see deficiencies I would just keep doing what you're doing.
I would handle it that way...good luck
Ps..pics would probably help others trying to help you

chronosync

Well-stoned member
When plants are drinking lots I reduce feeds a bit. Higher transpiration calls for lower ec.
Don't tray to satisfy the feed schedule, modify feed schedules according to your own needs.
Let the plants tell you how much fert they need.