What's new

Run 4.2 - Skunkman O'Haze - Love Potion x OH - Skunk

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Couldn't get any of the SSDH to pop. I just wet 10 of these to replace them, and hopefully fill the other tent. I will cull males.

DSC01108.JPG

https://www.seedbay.com/product/original-haze-love-potion-x-original-haze-skunk/

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Well, out of 10 of these SS love potion / OH seeds I wet, NONE made tails. These weren't so cheap.

FAIL.

Edit 11/6: I shoulda waited longer. 10 out of 10 have tails. Game on! Sam Skunkman Seedbay gear 100% germ so far for me.

Last edited:

BobChronic6505

I get so pissed when seeds dont germinate. I'm impatient as fuck so I'm constantly checking every day to see if theres any action. I almost feel like a crackhead geeking out waiting for seeds to pop or sprout and some just never do

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I put in some tap water, a few drops of H2O2, and a little aloe. I shake the jar and set it on my water heater for warmth. I usually get pretty good results this way, but need to get finer soil to put the tails in so they sprout properly. I shook this 4.2 jar this AM, but all there is are seed shells peeling off.

The other pack of Seedbay beans from Sam in run 4.1 had 9 of 9 pop. I just had a run of bad luck. Maybe my carbon filter needs replacing.

Edit: later 11/6: SHIT I came back later and those are tails, not seed skins.!!! I went to eat breakfast, came back and went to shake the jar, and these are tailing now, and I have 5 more expensive beans soaking (run 4.3) that probably WILL pop. (they did).

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01117.JPG Views:	1 Size:	248.6 KB ID:	17984078

So I have these in dixie cups. There may be as many as 20 plants, but I figure 10 of the best. This 4.2 and the 4.1 batch will have to all crowd into the same 4 x 4 tent somehow. Both batches are regs and will need to be sexed.

Why do I screw every run up before it even starts? Now what? I need another tent. And I will have to start a 4.15 thread for that combined tent.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts