What's new

Run 4.1, Seedbay Haze hybrid regs

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
For this attempt I've got some of Sam's gear and some of the snitch's beans. I should have two tents available in a month to flower a monocrop in each. I have 8 of each soaking starting now. We'll see.

DSC01097.JPG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I figure they should be close to flipping by the time the big tent is available. The other tent will handle the chores in the meanwhile. but they will still be in Dixie cups in a week anyways, maybe longer. I am wondering what I should do with any males that pop up. If it is the SSDH, I may let that tent go to seed.

I have no idea how long these plants will want. My soil seems to bring out the fat in leaves.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I had wet 9 of Sam's gear, and all 9 popped. One seed has such vigor it made the first leaves in the water. I culled that wierdo and have 8 tails in cups.

https://www.seedbay.com/product/haze-sk1-x-sk1-x-haze-sk1/

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01099.JPG Views:	6 Size:	273.7 KB ID:	17978685 I had put it in soil but decided to cull it.

I am going to keep this 4.1 thread dedicated to those Skunky Haze plants, which will be together in one tent. I have no intention of propagating these, so any males will be culled. I suppose I will dixie cup these, and transplant 2 into each 10 gallon bag in the big tent, if they all come up. With my luck, I will bunk 2 males together, and two females in the same bag.

The other beans have a couple starting to tail. They will be in a separate 4.2 thread because they will be in a separate tent. I may have to soak some more of those beans to get a quorum.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
All 8 of those tails are now heads-up. Good germination on those Skunkman beans.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01109.JPG Views:	0 Size:	253.2 KB ID:	17981647

NONE of the 30 SSDH beans I got wet popped. I thought one had a tail, but nope. Figures. Too bad, but fuck a snitch. Can't find the 1X1 anyways.

So I broke out another pack of Sam Skunkman's gear, and will get 10 wet. That will be documented in the 4.2 thread, maybe... if they pop.

https://www.seedbay.com/product/orig...al-haze-skunk/

Attachments

• DSC01108.JPG
    DSC01108.JPG
    447.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I am already dealing with monster Sativas, so one that was that eager skaird me away! These are regs, so probably a male anyways.

As for the plants, 5 are doing pretty well, 3 need special attention:

DSC01116.JPG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
All 8 still doing fine, with 5 super-stars.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01137.JPG Views:	0 Size:	473.0 KB ID:	17988643 Off to the races with O'Haze Skunk (OHSK) The two top on either side of center are a little different. I'll watch that and put them together in a pot.

I had one of the SSDH bean I thought was tailing, and I put it in a cup and kinda forgot about it. It is up, and slow as fuch. We'll see, but what if I had let the other 29 soak in soil a week or two? I'll never know. FAS.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts