What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RudeDogs Organic Grow

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
RD - she's looking purty mate,

Sorry i'm also in the club of being whack at describing smells. :)

Keep up the good work my friend

Peace, Mitch

RudeDog

Veteran
Sour Boggle update.....56 days by my reckoning. Took her out of the cab tonight and she has collapsed, nearly uprooted herself...

Here she is...Dank as can be.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Perhaps been hit with a bit of heat stress but who cares. Impossible to predict UK weather.

@ Mitch...how long you let these go usually?

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey mate, great work!

She went about 55 days for me as a cutting, could have done with another week in my setup, but have always noted faster development looking at plants in your setup.

Has she been nice to grow? Let me know what you think of the smoke.

Ta, Mitch

RudeDog

Veteran
Thanks lads....Wish I could describe the smell of this lady, mixture of rotten fruits and spent fuel is my best guess.

Can't see any clear glands but not many amber trichs are visible either.

She's been well easy to grow Mitch, and is a solid plant. How did she smoke @ 55 days?

Peace

RudeDog

Veteran
Got another DogStar in flower, 5 days in the cab now but I think she started flowering in the greenhouse. Think I've made the soil a bit too hot this time, could do with a bit of stretch. I didn't take into account this plant was from seed....:comfort:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have a Chemmy Jones clone that I'll put through the cab next. :biggrin:

RudeDog

Veteran
Lovely work as usual RD, the sour boggle has some dense looking buds.
Cheers mate...Yes the SB has some dense nugs on her. Potent smoke.

An old Jamaican guy tried some of the Sour Boggle the other day. He loved it, said it helped him with his aches and pains.

Here's an update from this evening, DogStar....Can't be sure of how long she has been flowering, maybe 30 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SSSDH, Blue Meanie and Suicide Cheese have turned up at my place. :biggrin:

Cheers

RudeDog

Veteran
every dogstar youve grown has looked brilliant

keep up the good work mate

peace

Cheers RIL...Yeah, I'm impressed with them, big pineapple smelling buds. The smell is kicking in now, very tropical. I've got a good stock of these seeds so when I get more room we'll see what happens then with them.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
nice one are they Chem x sensi star?

I see you got the sssdh great score with that one lemme how she doe,bluemeanie is nice too

peace

RudeDog

Veteran
DogStar is Chem x Sensi Star x AK47.

Going to run a SSSDH in the greenhouse next year.

Think of flowering a SSSDH in a 4 litre pot from about 5" tall.