What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RSO

billb

Veteran
Does it matter if the flower is wet when making rick Simpson oil? Or does it need to be dry material? Appreciate the help

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Not sure if Rick Simpson mentioned anything on that and I've listened to just about every radio show he's been on and his documentaries. Watch the video and do as he does so you end up with the same results.

billb

Veteran
Gotcha. I’ve watched his video and saw heused dry. But wanted to make sure. I’ll have it dry. Def don’t want to mess it up. I’m using all bud. Going to use trim and rest of it to make hash. I’m excited abt that. Using it to load some vape cartridges. Do any of you make this? It’s pretty simple. Thankful for you tube! Lol

Latest posts

Latest posts