What's new

RSO on Facebook.

GrammaWhatt

I had a craniotomy to remove a large cancerous mass from my brain. I need some RSO and just put it in the search bar ..not expecting much but articles.
There are groups ,when I posted, someone messaged me and offered to source and sell me oil. I need it so bad I am very close to doing it. I am in Kentucky.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Sorry for your pain and suffering. I pray that you heal well and get back on your feet again. One good thing you have going for you is you live in a beautiful state. Hopefully you will get what you need. God bless you, friend. 😎

GrammaWhatt

Sorry for your pain and suffering. I pray that you heal well and get back on your feet again. One good thing you have going for you is you live in a beautiful state. Hopefully you will get what you need. God bless you, friend. 😎
The tumor was a 100 percent resection. The surgeons said that they got it all and everything else looked good.
I am going to live a lot longer.
I am an old head (61) and kinda weirded out at buying RSO from a stranger on FB.

lemonade

Veteran
The tumor was a 100 percent resection. The surgeons said that they got it all and everything else looked good.
I am going to live a lot longer.
I am an old head (61) and kinda weirded out at buying RSO from a stranger on FB.
Wish you the best of luck friend. If at all possible id highly suggest you grow your own and make your own extracts. Not possible for everyone I understand, but perhaps not as difficult as you’d think!

You could also make your own extracts with purchased trim or buds.

Good luck friend. Stay strong! 💪

GrammaWhatt

Update. ..
Oncologist informed me Thursday that there is residual tumor and the surgeon "shouldn't have said that"
The rest of the visit was a sales pitch for chemo and radiation.
He lied to me to get me to accept ambien as a sleep aid.
Told me Ambien was a benzo when I asked for Valium.
Why would I trust these people ?
I'm otherwise healthy and I don't feel sick ..
So I'm getting high quality material to make my own oil , and I won't be keeping any more of those appointments

GrammaWhatt

Bloody lying bastard doctors.
Checked my chart today and a new visit summary from the surgeon appt.
MRI brain taken 9/12/2022 with postsurgical changes and no gross residual tumor

A web of lies spun by the cancer industry.