What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RSC Malawi Gold

PlasmaTube

To say TRSC malawi is a stretcher would be an understatement, lol. Im past 4x stretch at this point and still climbing. I have them in either 1.5 or 2 gal pots too! Pics in a lil. No branching, but I also didn't let them veg long. Buds on a stick is what this will end up being.

JCG

Yes, several times in old seeds and sativas exposed to too much kelp when small. They have always grown out of it in a few weeks.

Also the flat stem thing is often seen in fasciated plants.
Pic above is a fasciated golden tiger male. Flat stem, four nodes per spot and odd shaped leaves here and there. This weirdo will be used in some crosses just to see what it produces.
You may have the beginnings of a new Freakshow there.

JCG

She has so far this stuff is so heavenly smelling I cant describe it.
picture.php
Malawi Gold and descendants have those ethereal aromas... so exotic and tropical, mere words cannot describe what your nose is experiencing!

PlasmaTube

Quick FYI on my TRSC Malawi Gold. Popped half a pack, got 2 females. One was an early herm and the other a late hermie. Tossed both right the hell out. Have another pack left to sample.

Plants stretched like a MFer. True sativa style. They had a short veg as well (~2wks). X4 stretch no problem. Fluffy and not too dense Buds on Stick. Started smelling like a mildly sweet earthy lemon peel. Root vegetables and slight sweetness in the back end. Sad but ... More seeds to pop.