What's new

RSC Garhwali Jungli, Malana Cream and Lebanese

Esskie

3 confirmed females

3 confirmed females

Hi peeps & glad to have you on board Mr. Stinky.......passes joint :joint:

Happy to post we've found 3 pistillate plants now out of these 3 strains

So far Malana #5, #6 and the Garhwali (#1) are definite females, the other Garhwali (#2) is still in veg severely stunted due to not throwing it's shell.........not something I enjoy doing but it had to be removed surgically but rather than trash it I see no reason not to let it grow if it wants to? :ying:

The 1st plant to show sex was Parvati #1, I'd originally thought this looked like a female at first but no doubt about it now :):

Parvati #1
picture.php

now separated from the females, the plan is to either keep it alive long enough to collect a load of pollen or until a cutting can be taken?

we haven't really decided on what we'd like to cross with what, or what males to use but this Parvati male is a strong candidate due to it's vigour and early sexing................not really a lot to go on regarding choice of a good male but from 2 seeds germinated a female from the other would be nice

another 6" clip-on fan has been placed over the plants in bloom as the night RH% was getting a tad high at 60-65%+ but the wee fans done the trick I think?........the RH has been in the 45% range for the last 3 days since the clip-on fan was installed :dance013:.........been careful not to have it pointing at any plants that are too close to it for fear of wind burn

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Landraces, i just love them

Landraces, i just love them

Hi there Esskie!
Gonna grab a chair and roll a fat one while i see your babz grow:smokeit:

I´m hooked on landraces and need to learn and watch the more that i can. Got some Lebs,Mazzars and Red lebs on the go indoors and got plenty of Malana,Parvati and some more Lebs to play with outdoors so i´m gonna follow your efforts:clover:
All the best luck:dance013:

sondeos

Hello esskie. The man with the LANDRACE:tiphat:.
you have a good collection of inbred lines:dance013:

. you know that I share the same love, luck:ying:
. My parvatis go great as you pass me, the first to declare was a male, I have pruned and I keep it small to do something with their pollen.
I am really loving your quick desarrolo and its early flowering. esskie greetings.:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts