What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rp's Sour kush?

A

Ashin Kusher

Headband Bump!

Current batch of Headband/Sour Kush, I have 2 of these cuts @ 26 days of flower
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Already stinking up the place, I got to agree with Vanilla Phoenix on the taste and smell, pure piney, gassy goodness.

Cheers!
:tiphat:

F. Dupp

Veteran
Here is my keeper. She is at 61 days here. I havee been cutting her at 63. She has a nice sour fruit smell thats kinda buttery. One of the better tasting strains I have run this year as well. A very good producer with super dense nugs, but she does stretch like crazy

Attachments

• sour Kush.jpg
    sour Kush.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 10

F. Dupp

Veteran
Here she is at chop. I let her run an extra day or two and flushed her real good and she purpled up a bit.

Attachments

• Sour Kush chop.jpg
    Sour Kush chop.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 13
Sorry guys I know it be awhile since I hit tha mag..my son was in a 4 wheeler accident in August and I'm just starting to recover from it..I popped 2 packs of sourkush awhile back and man am I glad I did one the best moves I've ever made!!! I found 2 totally diff phenos and neither are going anywhere for a long time!!! I ended up with 9 phenos total outta the 12 seeds one hermed on me very early so she got tossed..then I had my #1 pheno throwin nanners bout wk 8 so ended up with 7 phenos 2 deff keepers and I'm gonna run the 3rd again ta see if I wanna keep her or let her go.. pheno #5 is straight og gassss I mean this girl literally out stanks all ogs I've ran by at least double this girl is badness!! I've grown a lot of ogs and a lot of strains but this girl puts em all in the doghouse!!! I've grown multiple ogs from tha doctor over at archive seed bank faceoff,racefuel,hazemat,Valley girl and cpl other not one pheno from any those seeds come close to this girl!! In terps or frost this girl puts em down!!!!this girl is the frostiest I've ever grown and that's on top of many elite clone onlys gg4,cookies etc
The #8 pheno is a soury sweetish cough syrupy kinda smell that's a fall in love soon as she hits your nose. her terps are just as strong as the #5 just diff terps..and her frost production is right there with the #5 as well..both are just amazing plants and will be going nowhere for a very very long time!!! Pics #5 first and then #8..also Lil shot #7 last she not as frosty as other phenos and her terps arent as strong but pretty dam frosty and stanky and of beautiful color...

Attachments

• 20170118_115120.jpg
    20170118_115120.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 20170118_115058.jpg
    20170118_115058.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 11
  • 20170106_234937.jpg
    20170106_234937.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 20170118_115157.jpg
    20170118_115157.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 20170123_092644.jpg
    20170123_092644.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 9
A

acridlab

yeah, i dont know d.n.a s secret, but they do have the stankiest gear by far..nice find.

obiewanshinobi

I just finished flowering a DNA sour kosher freebie and she was excellent weed with an unreal strawberry smell and flavor. Very stoney and excellent bud to leaf ratio but she is a heavy herm. The first round from seed she only hermed late in flower but the clone run hermed out early and kept producing male flowers till finish. But the male flowers didn't produce much pollen and the pollen was not really and issue as far as spreading around went. Either way I had to cull her.

Attachments

• rambo.jpg
    rambo.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 13
  • pup.jpg
    pup.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 13
  • og.jpg
    og.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 11

budsicles

Nice pics everyone:woohoo:

So does the RP Sour Kush tend to have strong or weak stems?

Headbanger is filling the void, but her spaghetti noodle stems are a pain.

F. Dupp

Veteran
The pheno I kept has strong stems, unless you top her. Then the branches tend to flop all over the place.

F. Dupp

Veteran
I only popped 6 of the 12 seeds I have. Of those, only 3 made it into flower. The others werent vigorous enough to make the cut (My stable is full of very strong veggers). Two were similar, and one was very boring (lacked smell and potency). Luckily the one I kept was the stinkiest, most potent, and largest producer of the three. Im looking forward to popping the other 6 pack I have, but I have so many other seeds, and so many more that I plan to buy, that its getting a bit ridiculous.

pelela10

Hi guys.

Last year I grew one RP Sour Diesel, and this time my RP Sour Kush is almost identical in phenotype (I dont know how a real kush or diesel like, but when looking for pictures, I can say she is almost 100% diesel).

Sour Kush: 60 days into flowering

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I have a Reserva privada sour Diesel seed that I'm pondering whether to pop or not.The Kosher Kush I ran was very good.
I have a super crammed test starting and there is really no room for squatters.
But an old school Sour-D.....not sure

There is some fantastic pics of this strain in here. Good work guys. I popped 6 of these a week ago. All came up healthy and uniform. I'm hand watering them in 2" RW for the time being. Really looking forward to getting them in the bloom room.

just ordered a pack of these today. god damn you guys know how to get a dude excited about a strain! these results look incredible. I gotta find me that dready/bubbly calyx diesel pheno. i don't think that will be a problem. i look forward to being able to contribute another positive experience with these seeds. i got the GYO Florida OG running now and i have high hopes. hope all of you are having a great day!