What's new

Rounders DMT & Sourbuble Bx1 Grow

G

guest3854

Yeep , lookin like a good start . What kinda aromas you getting off em fellas ? Tha DMT is hella chemical while tha Bubba phenos smell like .... well , Bubba lol.

Anyhow lookin good Rounders ,
Steele

steele my man, how it be.. well is not to much of smell yet just started the 3rd week. should be more to report and take pic of in a week, much props to ya for what ya do for the community.. Grindhouse is a locamotive on the Move...... Rounders

steele my man, how it be.. well is not to much of smell yet just started the 3rd week. should be more to report and take pic of in a week, much props to ya for what ya do for the community.. Grindhouse is definetly here and here to stay...... Rounders

Last edited:
here is DMT(B) first day of flower standing at 13" rubing the main stem this one is a bit aroma like DMT(A) a little chemy smell ut more stonger more updae to come soon...

another angle of it...

one more shot of DMT(B)

Last edited:
ok now DMT is starting to take off had a bit of stretch but slowed down now, it has anice Aroma coming form it now would want to say a bit minty with a little smell of sweettness in the background, here she is DMT(A)at about 23 days now and starting to frost and sparkle...Rounders

Last edited:

Ickis

Veteran
Rounders that is getting frosty for only 23 days. Love those leaves.

I noticed on another thread that the DMT can have some mutation or deformity in the begining. The 3 females I have all had that trait. Almost right out of the ground they were branches and had the twisted leaves. Now they all just look very lush.

I didn't notice any of yours doing this though. Your plants look nice and healthy.

Last edited:
well i guess i was wrong all ended up being male but very stanky... oh well gives me a chance to pop more... :muahaha: here is DMT(A) only female.

week 5

Last edited:
what up steele how ya be bro... in another thread u said that you should separate the twins. i poped another sourbuble and DMT both were twinsthe SB separate the twin on it own but they both did not make it. on the DMT twin look healthy and seems fine so planted but did not separate, my ? is will it make it.sorry little off topic back to the DMT is on the the end week 6 and is lookin sugar coted and the aroma is very strong chemy when ya touchit and smell your fingers it so strong it almost burns the nose hairs but cant get enough of that smell.now still with a slight sweetness in background very sticky have to wash your finger a couple times to get the smell off. how long should i should i expect before i start to think about chopping this fire tree down, hanks for the info. keep up with those great grinhouse beans. will take and post pic later.. Rounders

Last edited:
update on Sourbble(B) this was the last one in veg was pretty sure was a male like the others but not sure enough like i was the others to trash so i kept it a little longer and glad i did not trash and final proved me wrong :bigeye: and showed me some white pitsils these are one of those times i was glad to be wrong.
:jump: here is my lucky lady at 11 days in flower...

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
wats up rounders,
glad to here is't a girl, looking very nice and healthy.
how hungry for nutes have you found them?

stay safe.

thanks bro... i find them to take a good amount of nutes, but have also been taking in mind that it has been hot, try to let them go threw the dry stage before feeding again but not too dry...., basiclly been getting the coco a little moist, with regular nute schedule...

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
cool man il take that in mind, live in the UK so luckily dont really have that prob,dam thats the first time i have praised our weather.lol.

stay safe

Ickis

Veteran
My god rounders they rank up with the frostiest specimens ever put on the net. They are stellar. The latest suprise female looks like it might be a better yielder because it is bushed nicely at this point.

I hope my outdoor ones look similar in the next 4-5 weeks.

You really have done a good job flowering them. You need to keep growing a few rounds of these because you could end up with even better yields when you learn more about what they do when you prune or LST and what they streched like. I hope the smoke is the finest you can imagine because then you will love keeping it around.

You might have found a special one new right out of the pack. Nice bit of luck and nice grow skills to take advantage of it.

Grizz

Veteran
Yes sir rounder she looks real dank, I will tell you out of the 5 females I have right now there isent a bad one, they all are good, I do have two that are extra special and will be re veged for cuts for my stadium grow, Thanks Steel for a great job getting them to us,

Latest posts

Latest posts