What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Round #3 Of My GL60 250hps GrowShow

dunno yet because im doing modular scrog im waiting on plants to throw off long enough side branches so i can clip em and clone them to sex...then i transplant to my 3gal pots and put screens over top....

well just watered plants last night and gave a mild fert dose of liquid karma,sweet,silica blast,and PBP-grow to the bigger plants....looking good so far..the one chemwreck kush top left corner seems to be a male as its throwing preflowers already but shes not getting chopped yet as im saving some pollen from him for some f2 beans of it...ah well heres the pics! chemwreck preflower

repotted the sour diesels yesterday as they needed it...the male chemwreck got put into my sexing box to flower it and collect his pollen while everything is in veg.....about to take some clones of some plants that have big enough lower shoots for a clone, let those clones root then off to the sexing box they go :).....also tonight i am transplanting the ones in the blue cups(except mystic gem) there more then ready for bigger pots...

Last edited:
more pics....took 7 clones so far waiting on the SDOG x sd to grow bigger side shoots to clone them so i can sex the clones....everything is looking good and the other pic are my mod.scrog screens still need to attatch legs to them and transplant the final females into the final pots.....

ferted with 1/2 strength pure blend pro grow,liquid karma and silica blast yesterday....looks like they needed it.... transplanted the mystic gem and cd x sd x gk.....waiting on clones to root so i can flower em...... but decided to take a pic as i usualy do lol....

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Going good, pal. They look super happy:) What method are you going to use for flowering? I keep getting more and more interested in the 250. Good stuff bud, keep it up!

what method am i going to use? im hoping to scrog these but waiting on clones to root then i can flower the clones and be able to tell sex...some have some preflowers but cant tell 100% yet....so just basicly forcing my plants to wait as i know they need transplants but still have to wait on my tax return so i can buy some way better soil...probly going with some sunshine #4 with EWC/perlite or ill use promix hp/ewc and some perlite.....just need to find out if my hydro store has promix...

heres a new pic another chemwreck showed some balls on me some are showing some signs of preflowers but not 100% yet....so we will see....

well time for a update as ive been busy....finnaly got some PROMIX! and some worm poop and a huge 4cu/ft bag of perlite for 20$ transplanted 2 of the bigger plants that look fem into 3 gals of promix....others im still waiting on some preflowers as i need 3 more plants to turn male so i can xplant the other plants into 3 gals...yeah some of the plants look sad but that will be fixed here soon......i also got me a new carbon filter for 50$ and i also modded my tent with some side supports so the damn tent dont suck in reducing my grow area....works much better!.....well heres some pics....

heres the plants....

my new filter!

and the best soil i have purchased..mmmm promix and worm poop!

time for another xplant alot of plants showed preflowers and sadly got the axe all these i think are females but who knows!......5 left in there.....going to flip lights tomorrow i think because most plants are 15" tall if i dont shit might get out of control haha...ah well promix is working awesome though!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey bro plants loOkin very healthy fucking green man, should be a sweetest grow with this such an a excellent genetic,i'll be watching closely, great+++ LoL

heres some pics of the (known) final females on day 1 12/12

chem x sour x grape krush and a sour diesel....should be some good tasty stuff...i had to up fert dose tonight so they should look better next pic i take