What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

round 2 mix grow inc kalishnapple and agent orange

Ganja baba

Veteran
also for got to ask . i have a bottle of head master but it smells a bit funky , it is a few years old . does have a funky smell normally ?

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Haha :D I was just gonna post that he already uses headmasta so a dodgy smell won't be anything new :D lol I bought headmasta for the 1st time the other day and thought the exact same thing mate! That shit stinks!!

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
yeah smells abit funky i think its organic myself it smells abit yeasty also abit like corn steep liquor

ive got some fish mix knocking about al use some mid flower handwatered for a few days,the agent o and schnapps both started to yellow abit early for me the agent o more tho thanks for the tip

not tried canna flush yet mate i just use plain water ,does it make much difference?

cant wait to get these dialled in properly in the new room this current room has poor ventilation and mad temp swings 9-32 in here according to thermometer
the new room has been a constant 18-24 with an active inlet so im happy with that

10ltr airpots nexxt run too the 6ltr ones were way too small for the schnapps had to give her additional handwaterings grredy bugger or what lol

thanks for dropping in guys much appreciated
peace

Ganja baba

Veteran
yeah smells abit funky i think its organic myself it smells abit yeasty also abit like corn steep liquor

ive got some fish mix knocking about al use some mid flower handwatered for a few days,the agent o and schnapps both started to yellow abit early for me the agent o more tho thanks for the tip

not tried canna flush yet mate i just use plain water ,does it make much difference?

cant wait to get these dialled in properly in the new room this current room has poor ventilation and mad temp swings 9-32 in here according to thermometer
the new room has been a constant 18-24 with an active inlet so im happy with that

10ltr airpots nexxt run too the 6ltr ones were way too small for the schnapps had to give her additional handwaterings grredy bugger or what lol

thanks for dropping in guys much appreciated
peace

i normally run the flush at the start of a 2 week flush cycle , then just plain water , it really does work we did a side by side comparison both i and banaman agreed the plants that were flushed using canna flush smelt better and tasted better .

what do the roots look like after you chop the plant and pull it out ?
all ways wondered about the air pots ?
cheers mate

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
al find you a pic mate an al upload the schnapps airpot tomoz for ya

think i may give that a try then mate as sometimes i feel my weed isnt that smelly compared to some

EDIT here ya go mate this was from my first ever grow lol al upload a schnapps one tomoz
picture.php

peace

Ganja baba

Veteran
thats cool looks perfect , and you are in coco , imagine what it would do for heavy soil , i could use a john innes number 3 mix and not have water logging , also these would be perfect for chili plants grown under lights .
cheers mate got to try um now i have one all ready , what sizes they come in ?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
they come in 1 3 6 10 15 20 37 and bigger lol there used for growing trees outside too

its all i use now dont get pot bound symtoms either i can grow big bushes in the 6ltr ones with lots of watering with drippers

google superoots air pots theres some very nice vids on them

theherbalizor

Veteran
Sonic... My outdoor chillis have loved the airpots for the last few years. I def prefer the smart pots myself.

But if your looking for amounts of air pots the Caledonian tree company are the original manufacturer and where you'll find the best prices.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Flushing in coco is important, using plain water for too long isn't good for your plants, coco isn't the same as soil. Here's what I do, GH Ripen and molasses mix fed for 6 days, flushing agent for 6 days, 2 days plain water. The Ripen and molasses mix will really improve your overall flavor and taste, guaranteed! I feed 3 times per day in veg and 5 times per day in flower. Lesser EC feeds but more of them with 5-15% run off takes care of any excess salts and with the extra feeds your bringing in more O2 to your roots.

I usually set my PH to 6.0 but next run I want to put in an airstone because the dissolved oxygen will force the ph to rise quicker, I want to have a rez at the right size so that I can set the PH to 5.8 and by the last feed it has risen to 6.2, giving the plants a good feeding of various nutrients every rez fill, base, trace, macro etc. Getting the rez size and air pump size might be a bit tricky especially, though I'm up for the challange, I might be wasting my time but I'll try it anyhow lol.

HGO

nice job m8 and please dont think im pissing on your bomb fire but the kalisnapple is fluffy as fook imo (thats with 6x600) and looks huge I ran it many moons ago but the smell reminded me of an old hippys house with loads of incense burning....despite what ive said ...she as been grown to perfection enjoy fella

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
nice job m8 and please dont think im pissing on your bomb fire but the kalisnapple is fluffy as fook imo (thats with 6x600) and looks huge I ran it many moons ago but the smell reminded me of an old hippys house with loads of incense burning....despite what ive said ...she as been grown to perfection enjoy fella

hmm no incense burning smell here far from it...its full on tropical smell just cant pinpoint exactly what it is im getiing maybe you had a different pheno an its not that fluffy at all

might be a diff pheno but was gifted from the source (im sure they called the tropicana pheno, or something like that lol) about 4 years ago and it looks exactly the same to me m8

who cares..some great herb

just some pics of the pheno i had, i try find some more of the beaster shots :tiphat:

great growing RIL

Attachments

• kalisnapple1.jpg
    kalisnapple1.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 15
  • kalisnapple2side branch.jpg
    kalisnapple2side branch.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 16

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
might be a diff pheno but was gifted from the source (im sure they called the tropicana pheno, or something like that lol) about 4 years ago and it looks exactly the same to me m8

who cares..some great herb

just some pics of the pheno i had, i try find some more of the beaster shots :tiphat:

great growing RIL

looks completely different to the tropicanna pheno ive seen many pics of it from different growers and thats a different pheno from the looks of it

cant wait to try it myself she smells gorgeous bit like sunny delight

peace

really? well bman/sonic should know what it was labelled as...also you should take into consideration that some cuts grown by others in diff environments produce slightly diff structure,yeild,taste etc even with the same cuts

enjoy m8, Im just saying im not trying to piss on your bomb firer and the cut wasnt for me...maybe my growing skills didnt bring the best out in her as you have done :)

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
really? well bman/sonic should know what it was labelled as...also you should take into consideration that some cuts grown by others in diff environments produce slightly diff structure,yeild,taste etc even with the same cuts

enjoy m8, Im just saying im not trying to piss on your bomb firer and the cut wasnt for me...maybe my growing skills didnt bring the best out in her as you have done :)

yeah man i know that but you said fluffy as fuck and smells like hippy incense and thats not the case in my room :tiphat:
there were many phenos and bmans pheno(tropicanna) was the best from the bunch

i cant wait to run it in the new improved room

peace

well it did hehehe ..been there done it got the t shirt springs to mind...but nice to see a blast from the past and grown to its full potential! well i was lead to beleive it was bmans tropicana as mentioned from the source lol! unless he sent me a snide BUT i dont think so...i probably didnt get her to dance as good as u did

well i cant wait to see her in your new digs

again good growin RIL cya around

Ganja baba

Veteran

are we talking the same plant here , you have mentioned kalisNapple ,mime is kalisHnapple . the other is from prof p , i have never had insense smell . there have been some other phenos are but we soon ditched the lesser desired phenotypes such as the banana pheno,

the tropicanna is not even the best , i still have seeds this just so happened to make the rounds .

well to through a spanner in the works , this pheno may not even be the Tropicana , the kalishnapple has so many similar traits that unless i find a certain phenotype i dont care which one we are running there is every possibility this is another phenotype . but to recap the tropicanna if any thing def is not incense and is tasty , look at my past posts i state unless grown right it can lack body , not knocking your growing skills but , it aint a bad smoke .

bong88

hi roll it large .nice grow mate..been through your first grow .. just a couple of questions mate.. iwas wondering how much the whole thing cost to set up and are u using a tent?

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Any updates bro, I'm eager to see how the monster cola's are coming along, especially how the kalish is filling those buds in.

Latest posts

Latest posts