What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

round 2 mix grow inc kalishnapple and agent orange

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Looking sweet bro, nicely trained bushes!!:tiphat:

Always wanted to try that agent orange a mate smoked some once and has been banging on about it ever since :D

What's the kalishnapple made up of? Great fan of tasty herbs myself, what is the high like on the agent?

hi mate thanks for dropping by
kalishnapple = sk1 x jamaican alaska x kalimist [uk pineapple x kalimist pre98]

herbs is your man hes smoked them both before but from what ive heard im in for a treat lol :dance013:

peace

theherbalizor

Veteran
For me, bth of these stains ESP the ao are about the flavour.

Yeah the ao is strong, but not the most potent smoke in the world. But when you open that jar up and squeeze a nug omg, the orangey spicy fuelly ness is immense. And it fully transitions to the taste.

The high has the fast onset of the jtr, which gets it power from the jacks cleaner. But the orange velvet is not a particularly strong smoke so the longevity of stone is perhaps nt as long as others.

The kalisnapple, bout all phenos I have tried are super tasty and quite sativa in their stone. The high is quite soaring and great for our doors on a nice sunny day.

Taste again is lip smacking. Nice a sweet and well, tropical. But with that Kali earthy Almosty Hazy background creeping thro.

Best thing with kalisnapple is the yield of torso colas!

e4ian

well guys its time for round 2
this is the final grow for this room as the new room is allmost complete

6 plants in total in 6ltr airpots rtw with 2 drippers per pot
all sitting nicely under the 1k magnum xxxl

all plants around 18"20" tall
so we have:
2 psychosis
1 bluemeanie
1 mislabelled cut possibly psycho d
1 kalishnapple tropicanna pheno
1 agent orange

fed the usuall way canna a/b regenaroot pothash and headmasta
all have been topped and trained and are now on day 2 of flower
heres some pics thanks for looking

blue meanie
picture.php

mislabeled cut (psycho d)

picture.php

kalishnapple

picture.php

agent orange

picture.php

psychosis

picture.php

group shot:)

picture.php

more updates next week

peace

I cant see the blue meanie amongst those lot pal?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
E4ian its in the last pic too back row in the middle nice and bushy,lets see how she yields eh ,if it yields shes one of a kind
potency yield smell and flava what more could you ask for in a strain

peace

e4ian

E4ian its in the last pic too back row in the middle nice and bushy,lets see how she yields eh ,if it yields shes one of a kind
potency yield smell and flava what more could you ask for in a strain

peace

yea. btw your blu jack's BUSHY.lots of flowering points.What was the yield like?

:dance013:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
shes a good yielder m8 but shes best suited for scrog due to really weak stems

make sure you can get to her in flower otherwise she will be on the floor

my best with her was 0.8 gram per watt non dialled in room and full of powdery mildew on last run with it but my last run was 0.83 gramm per watt with psychosis psycho d bluemeanie etc so she can yield

leave her as long as you can mate(she looks ready at 8 but but trichs say otherwise) and she will blow your socks off take her early and shes really racey bit unconfortable for me

shes stronger than the mislabeled cut,makes your mouth go numb like an antiseptic when it hits your chest the sedative kicks in an its goodnight vienna lol

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
yea. btw your blu jack's BUSHY.lots of flowering points.What was the yield like?

:dance013:

here ya go pal blue jack absolutley full of mildew untopped too

picture.php

i allways wanted to see her in a fully dialled room with nice pics
i may just have to get her back i let her go to make way for these other cuts that seem to be hyped up abit imho but everyone has a different opinion i suppose

peace:tiphat:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Sucks on the PM, I don't hear of that many over here suffering with that issue... Did it come with the clone?

Bluejack, is that blueberry x jack herer? Jack is some fine and under rated herb imo, just finishing up some Jacky White from Paradise couple herer'ish pheno's in there.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Luckily pm hasn't been so bad this year. Last year was a bad year but the year before that, around this time it seamed all suffered it at some point.

It hit me before I knew what to do with it and killed off a whoeroom of 60 day vegged plants ready for12/12. Had I known then about myclobutanil.... Well we lives and learns as they say.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Ssh its blues x jack herer very nice stuff every thing i had got it around 6mnth ago no pm in sight now for more than 2 grows

peace

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
blues x jack, lovely mate... sounds lush.... That blues seemed very popular at the beginning of the year but not seeing it in many grows online now....

PM looks like nasty stuff mate! Glad to hear it's well gone, I wasn't aware that it was very common over here.

myclobutanil you say aye herb ;) Keep that in mind, hope I never need it though.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Yeah its good stuff its in multirose 3in1 i favoir this more due to the rapeaeed oil thats in it. Seems to cover plant better and acts as a barrier for the airborne pm wipingit out completely i also blast the walls and everything else that could have been in contact with pm

peace

STUPPA

hey looking good man , i got some agent orange and just working my way thru an oz of it now :D It's really nice smoke so orangey and tangy it makes your mouth water hehe yeah i really like the flavour and aroma .

good luck with it :wave:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
hey looking good man , i got some agent orange and just working my way thru an oz of it now :D It's really nice smoke so orangey and tangy it makes your mouth water hehe yeah i really like the flavour and aroma .

good luck with it :wave:

Thanks for dropping in mate pull up a seat didnt update this week been really busy but pics will be here after weekend there coming along nicely now the agent o is a beast she likes to bush out abit like a christmas tree

peaxe

Latest posts

Latest posts