What's new

Round 2: 1k 4x6

So I finally got my shit together and went on a spending spree at the local hydro store. here is what I have so far.
hydrohut 4x6
phantom 1000 watt digital ballast
Magnum xxxl 6" reflector
denkyu 1k mh
denkyu 1k hps
3x6 botanicare flood tray
70 gallon rubbermaid reservoir
active aqua 400 gph pump
sharp 10k btu portable ac/dehumidifier/heater
active air co2 regulator system w/ 20 gallon tank
6" vortex inline fan
6" insulated ducting
6" duct silencer
fan speed controller
hydro logic stealth 100 reverse osmosis filtration system
full line of house and garden nutrients
hanna combo ph/ec pen with calibration storing solutions
trellis and pvc for scrog
4" inline fan with carbon filter
6x 10" mesh pots

I ordered 6 la confidential clones from progressive options which should be rooted in about 10 days.

so far I have set up the tent, hung the light and fans, and put the tray on blocks.

Is it necessary to have a co2 monitor to know the ppms of the room? i bought the regulator and tank just kinda iffy because the tent is in my bedroom and have heard high levels of co2 can be fatal.

i just hung the co2 tubing above the tray with chain but the tubing its curling anyone else have this problem? any solutions?

i went in to hydro store today to pick up a light rail for my 1k phantom and the guy convinced me to dish out an extra 80 for 2 600s and another magnum 6". so now im running 2 600 watt phantoms with 2 magnum xxxl 6" hoods. over 6 la confidential ogk pheno will have pics up soon

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
sound a good project grower...very interesting in this strain la confi. that fo su bring up some kick ass grass!!! i'll be watching closely tha progress!!!

man im watching this , cant wait to see how your season turns out! best of luck on the new room .. the deflowering of the room is due to the love of flowers

dune

LA is a fun girl, i got a pheno that finishes solid bud all over the plant in 40-45 days 75%amber. i love it.

top row are tahoe og they are going outside in about a week the bottom 2 rows are the la confidential
just running 1 600 on 60% so 240watts for first couple days then goin to 75% then 100%

its right next to my bed and i can barely hear the inline fan

got the complete line of House&Garden and Hanna combo pen

havent hooked up the co2 tank yet but its ready to go in

i have been hand watering dont wanna waste all that water and nuts filling the tray to water these lil guys

ro system under my sink
:kos:

been working 2 much to take new pics lights are off before i get home. ill get some up asap gonna build the pvc trellis for scrogging asap

Benuw

All looks great. Don't think you have anything to worry about as far as the CO2 is concerned. Fatal levels aren't really achievable with a small tank unless
You are huffing it from the tank directly. Good luck!

snapped some new shots. turned the ballast up to 75% power started week 2 on tues mixed the nutes and have been watering twice a day ph at 5.8

so this was the biggest healthiest plant i had then 3 days after putting it in the tent it started to droop and now its not looking 2 good. this was a free clone not even sure what it is something purple the guy said. the rockwool is dark brown think it might be root root or something not sure what do you guys think? good thing its not an la will be scrogging and turning on both lights soon

so here is the plant in the picture above that wasnt doing so good i gave it a new batch of nutrients at 5.8 and added some drip clean to the mix.

looking alot healthier considering it happened almost overnight.

here are some new pics takin a couple mins ago

i also have a tumblr follow it if your on there incognitorganics.tumblr.com

turned on light #2 tonight lights go off in 2 hours was going to wait till morning but i fig its not any brighter. although the badass bulb is alil yellower and warmer than the denkyu. i also have been flooding the tray every 4 hours no more hand watering bs.

Latest posts

Latest posts