What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rotating Lights ?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
There's a lot of pink in there. My results with burple lights (i had lots of them) have always been quite bad till i learned to supplement the spectrum by adding white. I used to add floros, but i guess now you could add screw in leds or some kind of while cobs for cheaper than floros or cfls.
But many years has passed since then, now those old panels are out of use, and with new panels that are mostly white leds I get much better results.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Thanks for the tips. Your right about a lot of pink exploziv, so I added a 400 watt HPS. This system still runs a lot cooler than just HPS and on less electricity too. I didn't want to spend much on lights and so I bought the Cheap Chinese ones. I wished now that I would have gotten a couple Mars Hydro SP3000 white LED lights instead. I will, when I up grade, but for now, I have to use what I have. So Light Blending is what i have to work with now. Here a few live photos😎

Attachments

• photo2038930.jpg
    photo2038930.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Here's today 15 days from the first photo. I had to remove all but 2 plants because of limited space due to the growth. Running 12 -12 now and will rotate my plants every few days now for the best light exposure. .😎

Attachments

• photo2040152.jpg
    photo2040152.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
The other plant's are going to pasture where there is plenty of room. I have to move them in the dark for safety reasons to a special spot. 😎

Attachments

• photo2040167.jpg
    photo2040167.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
OK here's today 3 weeks later since the beginning of this thread. . I'm only using 1/2 the manufacture recommendations and the plant is kicking ass using this light blend. Rotating the plants every feeding. 😎 .

Attachments

• photo2041679.jpg
    photo2041679.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 17

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Ok here is day 28 from the start of this thread. Only using 1/2 the manufacture nutrient, I have been able to boost the CEC, (Cation Exchange Capacity) by about 400%, and using this light blend, the growth is explosive. Only two plants left in a 5X5 ft area due to limited space. . .😎

Attachments

• photo2043684.jpg
    photo2043684.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 17
  • photo2043685.jpg
    photo2043685.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 17

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Here is today 19 days later from the last posting and 47 days from the start of the thread. Getting Sticky & Stinky Too!😎

Attachments

• photo2048025.jpg
    photo2048025.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 23

Latest posts

Latest posts