What's new

Roots Excelurator

S

staff11

just bought some GH bio-root the other day. im using it @ 5ml for my seedlings, 15ml for my veg through week 3 of bloom. its not nearly as thick and dark as RE, i think its going to work much better in my blumat rez so thats a +. ive used a little RE in my cloner before and always developed algae rather quickly.

Woah, 15ml per gallon of the bio root? No problems with that? Recommended is 5ml per gallon, the bottle says that you can use up to 10ml a gallon.

If you go to GH's website and look at the nutrient schedule, in the comments section one of the GH reps or whoever says to use the bio root and bio bud sparingly because they are just supplements and I am guessing pretty strong.

I use the bio root the same as you do, only at 5 ml a gallon through week 3 of flower as well. Root production in my soil mix has been pretty good, I am just wondering if I can increase the dose.

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
not sure why i put 15ml. your right on the 10ml max. like i said my seedlings get 5ml. when im in mid/full veg ill use 10ml. im trying to stay at per gal....

early veg: sensi a/b:5ml bioroot:5ml (maybe a tad more to get my ph down to 5.7ish) PPM: around 3-500ish/ .5 conversion

mid/full veg: sensi a/b:8ml bioroot:10ml PPM: around 6-800ish

veg/bloom transition: H&G coco a/b: 10ml bioroot:10ml (usually start drip clean about now just to prevent any possible buildup during flower) PPM: 8-1000ish

Im about to start my very 1st grow.Ive just popped a pack of "Sweetest Cindy", and "Mental Floss",and was wondering how soon should I start using Roots Excel and at what stength?? And also does Roots Excel affect the ph?

ELBURRO

Okk
I start using it after the first set of leaves and it 2 ml per gallon.
If you want to save some money you can use rapid start by gh it works great .

clown baby

I dont actually think it can be compared to piranha/tarantula because those products are microbial. Re is hormon based. Thats why my question about h202 arises, maybe re and h202 can be used together? Dont take my word for it tho.

And the only reason i know this is because i watched this clip ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JJb3JiqYlY&feature=player_embedded ) where big mike actually recommends re over his own product. Not sure what kind of a deal they made to make that happen but my point is if they are microbial or hormonal towards using them together with hydrogen peroixde(h202), and not what product is best, i really have seen some serious shit with re, so im sticking with it.

This assumes you trust big mikes word... And considering ANs marketing strategies.. I don't. He's not affiliated with H&G, he does not know what is in RE.
I think he's making a big deal about emphasizing that RE is hormone based so that people will also go out and continue to buy his $170/L tarantula/pihrana.

Blaz3

Wow Mountain..if THATS now results I dont know what is,those have got to be the best looking rootmass Iv ever seen in my life.I will use this product,Mountain what rate do you use it,how many weeks,veg?flower?...I would like to see results similar to your man!