What's new

root stimulator

anyone ever use these? im thinkin about trying it bcuz im growing in shallower yet wider containers to fit my grow space. just looking for some suggestions on brands or alternatives to root stimulation.

me want yield big.:tree:

Catharsis

I've used some "Root Stimulator" for starting newly planted fig trees, the stuff I got was sold through a shop up north and was 5-20-5 I think. Works well for my purposes, not sure about it's use with cannabis though.

G

Guest 18340

Maxicrop. It can be purchased at Walmart, Homedepot, Lowes, Ace hardware, TrueValue hardware and probably other mom&pop stores.

HansHanf

rebmeM
Veteran
hi johnnydfo,

in my case extracts with seaweed in it works best for me..
on the other hand fertilizers, root stimulators, vitaminadditives, etc.. are well known to be overdosed by growers who wanted the best for their plants and gettin the worst (just happend to me)-->be carefull

greeetz h-h
:stocking:

jyme

i use b1 and superthrive but like hanshanf said overdose is posable so use any additive with care. start with 1/2 strenth and work your way up checking ppm's and ph's always

HansHanf

rebmeM
Veteran
start with 1/2 strenth and work your way up checking ppm's and ph's always

good point,

i start with 1/4 strength off what is labeld on the bottle, then 1/2 and so on...
always watch my plants they tell me the most of what theyre liking and what dont...
:watchplant:

:gift:

jyme

very true plants dont speak our languge.but we can learn theres.they will tell us every thing all we gotta do is learn to read what there saying.

grapeman

Veteran
I use, and see the benefits of, "Root Excelerator" by "House and Garden" Expensive and worth it.

T

themoonismyfrnd

I just posted a link to this product earlier, but I use Soil Moist Mycorrhiza to stimulate and colonize healthy root growth.

Although I haven't used it, I hear bio-rhizotonic is good too. I will be using that in my next big show.

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Down-to-Earth's RootZone is a good one and cheap. I use that and
Root excelurator from H&G

M

mosca negra

I'm with Grapeman--Root Excelerator by House and Garden is the shit!!! A friend of mine, Fast Forward, did a test of the major brands currently availble and there was no comparison the Root Excelerator was best by far. Worth every euro/dollar you spend.

Mosca

Sweet thanks for the input guys really appreciate it, i'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for the root excelerator sounds tested and proved ill deff use it in future projects, in the mean time my grandma of all people handed me sum old stuff she had the label isnt in great condish but she said its mostly seaweed extract she said put a couple drops in a gallon of water for general purpose but im going to have to figure what my use is gonna be ill test diff strengths on a couple plants n see if ne get burned or plop to the ground xD thanks again everyone much love

S

Seismic

I'm with Grapeman--Root Excelerator by House and Garden is the shit!!! A friend of mine, Fast Forward, did a test of the major brands currently availble and there was no comparison the Root Excelerator was best by far. Worth every euro/dollar you spend.

Mosca

What Mosca said, after using it for the last couple runs, I can safely say there is no going back. And yes, it is initially expensive, but at 1ml/gallon, a bottle goes a long way.

:xmasnut:

ItsAllOver

Devil's Advocate
Yes. I have used BioBizz Root Juice for 4 years now because the results are obvious. Explosion of root growth within 2 days of introduction into the res. I use it at 2-4 mL / gal. as opposed to the bottle-recommended 5 mL / gal. Increase concentration from newly rooted clone to 2nd week flowering but cut it out at day 14 for sure. No need after that. I think roots on my strain grow until maybe 21-25 days...
It's kind of pricey, but it works and it's OMRI listed organic.
Enjoy

I'll have to look into the H&G product...

thc43

Veteran
Bio rhizotonic thats new any better than the original?

1 rhizotonic canna
2 root excelurator H+G

i use them both canna is still stands out as the best in coco

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
I'm convinced that a 'root stimulator' can a help a runt female catch up to the other plants....(maybe, even pass)...

also, seems to help; recover from other problems?

HansHanf

rebmeM
Veteran
hey everyone,

not so common in the us but a good root stimulator, as well

wortel-achter.gif

:xmasnut:wishing everyone a happy new year:xmasnut:

Last edited: