What's new

root rot in coco?

w2008

hey there, just sit a small block of wood on the water runoff tray and put the pot on it, lift it a couple of inches, too easy, will evaporate, cheers oz

TheCatsMeow

thanks to all who stopped by! even more thanks to those with helpful suggestions. im not sure if i ever had root rot but i did stop watering my plants to a waste method and even feed my plants some h2o2 at a rate of 1tbs/gallon(2days). hopefully if there was an infection, this has killed.

Greenheart

Veteran
Dr.D and Evlme2 got the right of it I'm thinking.

I used to use little aluminum pans to hold my dixie cups. I had similar problems. I put one of those BBQ stain mats down on the counter top to collect the water and feed it to the sink. The problem went away. I never had the issue in my bloom room cause I always used a turkey baster to get the excess out of the pans. Dealing with drip trays is a pain in the ass. I was always waking the wife up when they scuffed across the floor. Cursing when I overflowed them and had to worm my way underneath the canopy to towel up the mess.

I came across a thread on IC once where the guy used "Pond Liners" to cover the floor of his room. Life is so much easier now.

Mildewy carpet cannot be good get rid of that shit!

-GH-

Latest posts

Latest posts