What's new

Root-issues near harvest, input appriciated!

Blazing4204365

Both would be nice :biggrin:
I'm growing in soil,was a bit slow in the first week but now she has taken off.Read good reviews on Lilly,too.

Ok! :rasta: How big pots? Any training involved? Are you just growing a single QM atm or any other strains?

Sure, i'll try and remember to upload pics later today when i am at home again!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Douglas.Curtis

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I've added the hydrogen peroxide now and will keep an eye on the roots and hope for the best.

Space Case

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I no longer agree with these media-less systems. You can get some amazing runs, but you can also waste your time and chase your tail for nothing, over and over again.[/FONT]

It is definitly a lot less forgiving in systems like this, but I decided to run it this way just because I allready had an soil grow going on and I wanted to experiment. Will absolutly keep on growing in both medlumless aero/hydro like this one and in soil. I just love my new found interest in growing and gardening thanks to Mrs Mary Jane :biggrin:

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]That said, do you have somewhere you can put that hydroponic system directly on concrete floors? [/FONT]

Nope, no concrete flooe to cool down the res with,

But im solving this atm, temporarily, with the use of ice-blocks and ice-bottles that I instructed my wife to swtich every now and then while Im at work.
Not optimal solution, but i'll cope with the situation for now - maybe i'll invest in an waterchiller later on, we'll see.

I just want to give a big up to this board again! This is such a boring thread really which surprises me, how many members that actually answers. Im so pleasantly surprised by the positive and friendly receivning i've gotten this far, as a new member here. Thanks all!

Bless
[/FONT]

G

Think you got good answers from the guys! :)

I grow in soil/soiless,I am relatively new(5th grow) but I also have an interest in gardening now because of Sweet Jane .

They are almost 3 weeks from seed now,in 5l pots.Planning for 3 weeks more of veg,transplant in a week in 11-14l pots and LST most of them .(9 plants in 1x1m with 400w dual for veg,600w hps for flower)
You can check at my album for photos,I've hijacked this thread enough:biggrin:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Roots-In hydro setups definitely need to be set up properly. Done right it's rock solid and predictable, year in and year out. I'm at 15 years of DWC and still loving it. ;)

Get any important variable out of line and you'll have nothing but problems.

Ice will do very very little unless you water volume is super small. Gotta get a chiller, or if you humidity isn't too high you can use a fan blowing across surface of your Rez which will evaporate water that needs to be topped off, but will cool the Rez quite effectively!

Latest posts

Latest posts