What's new

Rookie Aero Flo Grow Together

Looking forward to monocropping to see what we can pull with this strain and system...

Excited to see what the yield is first round...

Co2 and lightmovers for round 2...

u betcha...

ganja

aerokrafter

Trichome Taste Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm here! I have a bunch of interesting gear I'm testing while we wait for more folks to start.

Sour Power:

Gran Daddy Purps:

OGRaskal White Crosses:

Starfighter Crosses:

Alien's Gear:

-AK

aerokrafter

Trichome Taste Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
-Johnny579

It's not too late. You have a lot of reading to catch up on tho! The group here will help ya out in any way possible. You need to have the equipment, nutes, and documentation for us to help you the most.

Let us know about your setup and goals - read this thread - and lets get started!

-AK

Johnny579

been following along. The only thing that I dont have as of now is the documatation sheet. Ill come up with something.
The set up i have now is an aero 60 with 1000 w on a rail moving about 3 feet
As far as strains have diesel and a cross of diesel. Just went into flower today. Not my first run but never had anything

aerokrafter

Trichome Taste Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
-Johnny579

I have some blank forms floating around here somewhere that should give you a decent start.

Here's some Sour Power:

-AK

I wanna thank aerokrafter for the cloner recipe. I got roots in 6 days. Iv'e always used straight RO water (nothing else) and it usually took 10-14 days, sometimes longer, and the leaves always yellowed and looked like crap. (although it always did work. Glad i tried it!

Also... I got a full batch runnin in my sog powered by dutch master. (flipped yesterday) The roots are lookin super freakin good and white!! Lovin it so far.

004-15_zps3f9497a7.jpg

casjoa

I. im new in aero:(
I whont buy the ghe aeroflo 20.

The feeding scheme in day, the pump is 2m on and 28 off?
An night 2m on and 2h58 off.

aerokrafter

Trichome Taste Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Grand Dad Kush

Still here - I'm rolling through test runs. Any lurking rookies are welcome to help get us started up again!

-AK

Last edited:

SouthernHaze

Hey everyone. I was busy this time and haven't really had the chance to post. Looks like I owe a public thank you to our sponsor. So thanks connoisseur genetics!

Wrapping up round 2 of my endeavors with kushage. I think I dialed everything in much better this go around. The buds look enormous in size compared to my first go around. I have 3 less plants but it does seem my yield won't suffer too much. And man I have one particular cola that dwarfs anything from last time n still time to go. Well here's some eye candy

Latest posts

Latest posts