I am Monster

I am Monster

Vinny, Geezer, Iommi and Ronnie...

[YOUTUBEIF]Jp1PLoWAUr8[/YOUTUBEIF]

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been a black sabbath fan for over 40 years ! Ozzy will always be Sabbath to me , but Dio was a good replacement for him !!! :headbange

vta

Veteran
Going with the vibe...

Going with the vibe...

The Metal GOD Iommi with the lead in....

[YOUTUBEIF]O-gQAy-Bss0[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
I've been a black sabbath fan for over 40 years ! Ozzy will always be Sabbath to me , but ronny was a good replacement for him !!! :headbange

Dans....I hear ya ! Ozzy IS the voice of Sabbath. I don't know how many times I've seen Ozzy...but every time it brings it all back...

picture.php

vta

Veteran
Now its time for Vivian to shine !

[YOUTUBEIF]ThyKtqGCxMQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love Sabbath,way way way back around 1970 or so when I was in maybe 2nd grade my next do neighbor would babysit for me he was a "hippie" rode a chopped Harley,and had hair down past his shoulders.He gave me a record player along with a 33 of paronoid and Iron Butterfly in da Gadda davita,the rest is history.lol
All my friends were listening to motown Jackson 5 and elvis,but I had different ideas about music

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dansbuds you sound like my kinda guy,gonna have to pop some of these Darlings Net and lower the needle on some vinyl

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love Sabbath,way way way back around 1970 or so when I was in maybe 2nd grade my next do neighbor would babysit for me he was a "hippie" rode a chopped Harley,and had hair down past his shoulders.He gave me a record player along with a 33 of paronoid and Iron Butterfly in da Gadda davita,the rest is history.lol
All my friends were listening to motown Jackson 5 and elvis,but I had different ideas about music

I grew up with an older crowd of stoners , my cousin was 10 years older & my best freinds brother was 10 years older , so we got introduced to GOOD music at an early age !!! my first album given to me by my cousin was Sabbaths Master of reality . :headbange