What's new

Ron Paul 2012!!! Your thoughts on who we should pick for our "Cause"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
stoned stoner does make a good point. Alabama isn't getting residents (or even migrants) to fill the agricultural jobs that were left open after mass deportations. Agricultural states host big businesses who in turn lobby for protection from the hiring of illegals - they might want the status quot.

Would Dr. Paul object to states' rights to hire illegals?

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
stoned stoner does make a good point. Alabama isn't getting residents (or even migrants) to fill the agricultural jobs that were left open after mass deportations. Agricultural states host big businesses who in turn lobby for protection from the hiring of illegals - they might want the status quot.

Would Dr. Paul object to states' rights to hire illegals?

I would think after a year or 2 of crops rotting in the fields...that they would rethink their position...and change it themselves...without the Feds having to intervene-- Trial and error should prevail--

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
That's why we brought in migrants over a century ago because Americans wouldn't do the work.

That is what I was saying-- That 'Bamy made the decision to get "Tough" on Illegal Immigration, so now they are left with crops...and nobody to harvest them-- So they are going to have to re-learn a hard lesson, and reverse their stance on Immigration--
That is how States' Rights work--

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
That is what I was saying-- That 'Bamy made the decision to get "Tough" on Illegal Immigration, so now they are left with crops...and nobody to harvest them-- So they are going to have to re-learn a hard lesson, and reverse their stance on Immigration--
That is how States' Rights work--

Sounds like learning chit the hard way... again. That ol' "those who forget history are condemned to repeat" sure does resonate.

Alabama may have to reconsider their new laws. Imagine how many millions they'll have spend convincing the folks they deported to come back. That's just one reason why we federalized immigration laws so internationals wouldn't have to risk 50 different sets.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Sounds like learning chit the hard way... again. That ol' "those who forget history are condemned to repeat" appears to resonate.

Alabama may have to reconsider their new laws. Imagine how many millions they'll have spend convincing the folks they deported to come back. That's just one reason why we federalized immigration laws so internationals wouldn't have to risk 50 different sets.

Of course it is Federalized now...but they just chose to enforce a Law that was already there...which should be the Right of the People of any State-- But...now there are some consequences...and fairly harsh ones at that!! So (hopefully) the other 49 see this, and go, "Hmmm...maybe that shit ain't such a good idea!!" lol
I am not saying I think Immigration should be a States' Right...since it is Federal in the Constitution-- I was just using your example, and illustrating how the States should have their own Rights...and that the Feds shouldn't have to Regulate them....since bad choices by individual States will have a tendency to Regulate themselves--

Hey stonedstoner I suggest studying up on some more TV like you have been doing. You got maybe a week or two before you can no longer critically think.

i don't watch tv news outlets. the only tv i watch are shows that i dl off the internet. i get my news from the internet as well. but i am a fan of bill maher and other liberal comedians such as jon stewart. actually, i get a lot of my news from the daily show.

draztik

Veteran
i don't watch tv news outlets. the only tv i watch are shows that i dl off the internet. i get my news from the internet as well. but i am a fan of bill maher and other liberal comedians such as jon stewart. actually, i get a lot of my news from the daily show.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]John Stewarts[/FONT] real name is Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz his brother is the COO of the NYSE.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
The implication is that the fix is in. One brother is the Chief Executive Officer of Wall Street, and the other rallies against it 4 nights a week.

Machiavelli's The Prince, will offer some insight.

If ya cant win, cheat. Security can be achieved with moral corruption, and public and private morality has to be separate in order to rule. Use subterfuge or any other manner to gain superiority, above all else is your political survival.

You cant lose if your both teams.

Some say its was written as satire; even if it was, it seems to be the playbook almost all political powers use.

fe01o1.jpg

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Omfg I am trying but seriously you must just heat pure fluoride up on 100% bpa plates until they melt and eat them like burritos ....I don't believe you are old enough to be a member here I just can't believe it or you are a real troll just making this stuff up...

If you are for real then I feel bad for you..you're already dead you better hope the rest of us somehow save your ass and stem the tide of this tyranny somehow...you are the reason why they don't even try to hide what they are doing...apparently they have been pretty successful at making mindless zombies..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts