What's new

Ron Paul 2012!!! Your thoughts on who we should pick for our "Cause"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
full.jpg

-

Under Ron Paul we could pay 0% income taxes and 0% Capital Gains, and end Corp. loopholes while they pay 15%- Switzerlands rate :D

TOP THAT!! Yearly tax due and your taxes graphed below

Funny, its almost universally agreed that the mid to late 50's were the greatest time in American history.

Eisenhower Administration & 57' Chevy's!

A Man could get a job, buy a house and support a stay at home wife, 2-3 kids, and go on vacation, all on 40 hours a week.

All when the tax rate was high on the rich. Did they go poor then? No, because they are RICH

-

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Wasnt in Corp americas pocket. They couldnt get to him... but maybe his VP....

220930435019.jpg

Anyone who ever doubts MMJ needs only to be asked two questions
1.) Does weed give people the munchies?
2.) Would the munchies help someone eat who is suffering from the effects of chemo or AIDS drugs?

-

itisme

Veteran
You said MMJ was a stoner joke, now you say you are open minded
ITISME
I think the war on drugs is legit. Medical Marijuana is a bunch if crap made up by pot head, stoners, and kids.
The terrorist only hate that we are free and we should maintain all current wars plus help out in Syria and Libya.
We should fight Iran. Iraq was pure brilliance.
They FED/IMF which are the banker my detractors on here hate too. They love us, for being sheep.
DHS and DEA are my buds, I trust them all with my life. They really really care.
FEMA throws the best parties, they went nation wide, next the World.
EPA and FDA are some of the Federal Gov'ts finest work. Can your say outdoor RAVE No weed tough, to DANGEROUS.
FDA is doing a jam up job with prescription drugs. The fact that they are overdosing has nothing to do with the adictiveness and they suppress all of the uses for POT and prescribe opiates.

Sarcasm is lost on some I guess.

The fact that the FDA has Marijuana listed a class 1 drug and is considered more dangerous than Cocaine has to add value to my arguement that the BIG PHARMA are hiding at least, some 'TRUTHS". Everybody on this site should know Mary has medicinal values, or I couldn't read some of these retorts and just laugh. With facts like this we trust the FDA all the way? No concerns? If you got concerns Vote Ron Paul.

Where did i say this? One of us is delusional, im sure YOU think its me. I bet other readers might have a different opinion.
When you chose to ignore facts like that above.

I am done with you. Your a waste of time. You rebutals are that of a two year old. I busted down you RP Private Property class war bs....Now you act ignorant to the corruption of the FDA and EPA. You act like your so smart, but the fact you think you know it all, well that will be your downfall if you continue. I will resume to ignoring you as I have dismantled your assinine statements long enough.

Last edited:

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
I will resume to ignoring you as I have dismantled your assinine statements long enough.

"Lions don't molt"

"Yes, but penguins do. There! I've run rings around you logically."

You know, if you responded to things that other people actually wrote, instead of trying to twist their words around so you get to use your talking points, this thread would be a lot different.

Maybe less fun, but a lot more substantive...

itisme

Veteran
I would like to say thanks for all the rep points and positive comments.

I got 19 rep points from you guys on the 2/20/12 alone. :D Lots of LOVE here gang, fight the suppressors. VOTE RON PAUL 2012!

This site would be an epicenter of Legit Info, trusted breeders and supplier.

Cojito

Taxes are lower now than they were in the 90's, 80's 70's 60's, 50's 40's should i continue?

You are falling trap to the 'chicken little' 'the sky is falling' 'if we rattle the markets enough, we can force austerity' noise that the rich bankers have been selling YOU (Its your NWO).

Once again, you dont understand politics, and youre so far behind you think youre in first place.

So when were taxes low?

The Gilded Age!

Which was only gilded if your name was Carnegine, Roosevelt, Hearst, Rothschild, etc.

:yeahthats

you're on a roll today. - did you smoke up before breakfast?

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
You said MMJ was a stoner joke, now you say you are open minded

-

am i the only one who has a sarcasm detector?

cant leave you kids alone for a few days.....
you guys let the obfuscators carry this thread into the weeds!

fixing "taxes" is a snap www.fairtax.org see how simple that was ;)

we don't all subscribe to satanic masons pulling off 9-11 to help the rothschilds do something or other....

but who denies a small group of moneyed individuals exert a disproportionate amount of control over government?
who is denying that laws and regulations no longer serve to protect the populace rather; they serve to protect the moneyed interests from competition and prosecution?
so while most of us dismiss the illuminutty stuff as hyperbole the result is still the same. a very few consolidate power and control while the rest languish...

some of us realize that there is only one candidate on either side who is not owned by goldman/citi...
do some of you actually believe that electing or reelecting yet another goldman rep will deliver a different result from the last?

Rukind

am i the only one who has a sarcasm detector?

cant leave you kids alone for a few days.....
you guys let the obfuscators carry this thread into the weeds!

fixing "taxes" is a snap www.fairtax.org see how simple that was ;)

we don't all subscribe to satanic masons pulling off 9-11 to help the rothschilds do something or other....

but who denies a small group of moneyed individuals exert a disproportionate amount of control over government?
who is denying that laws and regulations no longer serve to protect the populace rather; they serve to protect the moneyed interests from competition and prosecution?
so while most of us dismiss the illuminutty stuff as hyperbole the result is still the same. a very few consolidate power and control while the rest languish...

some of us realize that there is only one candidate on either side who is not owned by goldman/citi...
do some of you actually believe that electing or reelecting yet another goldman rep will deliver a different result from the last?

I couldn't have said it better myself.

itisme

Veteran

Exactly.

Last edited:

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Beware of Greeks baring gifts.

Lower taxes on the rich is exactly what the NWO would want, do you wish to dispute that?

So your clamoring for lower taxes is actually exactly what the NWO wants is it not?

Are you not doing their work for them?

Im vaping some Cherry Chunky Malawi!

I had a lot of time to read and learn about politics while i was getting stoned, hoping for munchies, as a sat waiting for the effects of chemo to subside.

itisme

Veteran
Barack Obama's 32 Month Report Card by Rich Carroll
First President to go on multiple global apology tours.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends, paid for by the taxpayer.
First President to refuse to wear the U.S. Flag lapel pin.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000.00 a year at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat the Holy Qur'an tells us, and openly admit the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.

Remember that 32 months of Obama White House we the people have accumulated national debt at a rate more than 27 times as fast as during the rest of our nation's entire history, as the Obama's plan their next extravagant vacation to the Indonesian Island nation of Bali . Hope and change anyone ?????????

sources: U.S. Energy Information Administration, Wall Street Journal, Bureau of Labor Statistics, US Dept of Labor, Standard & Poors/Case-Shiller, Federal Reserve, US Treasury, Heritage Foundation.
No more rep for my to hand out but this one is a good post.

The Elite own Corporations, not Mom and Pops...
Mom/Pop Example: The dying bread of the Amish Raw Milf Farming Domestic Terrorists :D Or all the Growers on this site and aournd the World. The DEA says bow....I am saying give us a choice.
Corporate Examples: McDonalds, Starbucks, GE (Gov't Entity), etc.

The freeing of commerce in labor, land, and private property rights are the cornerstones of a strong middle class, the one we see dying in America today. Ron would end the loopholes like Accelerated Deprecaiation and Net Operationg Losses so they can hide taxable income and acutally have to pay 15% taxes. The 15% tax rate is currently the lowest in any country.
By ending most restrictive barriers on commerce like corrupt portions of the EPA that fine companies for NOT using a chemicals that isn't available on the market or denying Mary has medicinal values. When the Federal Gov't makes a mistake we all pay the price. I am seeing them make a lot of mistakes. The war on drugs and terror and the worst I can think of though.

Last edited:

Rukind

Beware of Greeks baring gifts.

Lower taxes on the rich is exactly what the NWO would want, do you wish to dispute that?

So your clamoring for lower taxes is actually exactly what the NWO wants is it not?

Are you not doing their work for them?

Im vaping some Cherry Chunky Malawi!

I had a lot of time to read and learn about politics while i was getting stoned, hoping for munchies, as a sat waiting for the effects of chemo to subside.

I am not sure if you are talking to me again or not.. I think you are talking to itisme since he is all about the nwo stuff.

I think taxes should work the same for everyone regardless of how well you are doing financially.. I really like this fair tax idea. It makes a lot of sense to me.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
First President to refuse to show a valid birth certificate.

This is where i stopped.

Did they get George Washington's Birth Certificate?

Are you sure GW worn an American Flag pin?

Do you think these two questions are any more stupid than those assertions?

Clown Shoes.

The whole South thought Goldwater was a shoe in. Civil Rights were going to doom LBJ, LOL.

-

Last edited:

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
First President to repeat the Holy Qur'an tells us, and openly admit the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.

Anyone care to answer who was the first person to translate the Quran into english?

Anyone?

Oh yeah, a guy named Thomas Jefferson.

(Ill insulate that he is a secret muslim for everyone, so no one else has to)

itisme

Veteran
This is where i stopped.

Did they get George Washington's Birth Certificate?
So if one part is wrong the entire thing is.....I don't agree with that, I find it hard to validate anybody that could.

The fact NObama said, "I will end the Iraq War Day ONE!" Well that is a real reason to stop listening.

Then he said he would, "Call off the Attorney General and let the states decide" "He inhaled, that was the point." Those are reason to stop listening.....You don't agree with a NWO link then just call it the Elite/Bankers or whatver you like. If you look into those OLD BANKERS alot of the names seem to cross reference. I know that for a fact. Just like the ROTHCHILDS started the American Cancer Society and I posted some good info on possible cancer cures.

I WANT YOU TO HAVE ANY AND ALL INFORMATION AND THE BEST POSSIBLE MEDICINE YOU CAN HAVE. I mean you specifically, my brother. I could care less if you see all the links I see. I want us to have all the best info and meds. I hate anybody had to go through chemo and i wish you the absolute best. I will pray for you, whether you would like it or not.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Anyone care to answer who was the first person to translate the Quran into english?

Anyone?

Oh yeah, a guy named Thomas Jefferson.

(Ill insulate that he is a secret muslim for everyone, so no one else has to)

And edited the bible in the coolest way!!!
Great show on the jeffersonian bible on the tube last night.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
full.jpg

And just so it is clear.

This 39.6% is for money youve been paid.

When youre a fat cat like Romney, you can tell them to not pay you any MONEY, they can pay you in stocks, etc.

So Romney (Buffet, etc) dont pay 39.6%, they pay substantially LOWER (13.9% on 42 million dollars for two years in Romney case).

Romney wants to make his tax burden slightly above ZERO!

This is sane fiscal policy?

Where are the jobs that should have been created with Reagan's trickle down economics, and Bush era tax cuts? The 'saved' tax money wasnt reinvested in AMERICAN, it was sent to build factories in ASIA.

We need another tax cut for 'job creators' (in Asia)!

RP solution is to throw the baby out with the bath water, thats really my only problem with him. He will accomplish everything the Corporatist want, and ZERO for the average man.

Google Beijing Smog, tell me we dont need an EPA. China has laws against pollution, but they have no teeth to enforce them.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts