What's new

Ron Paul 2012!!! Your thoughts on who we should pick for our "Cause"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
33uye7r.jpg

itisme

Veteran
Shroom Dr.... I bet Ron gets the third party question? Israel is about to attack Iran, what would you do? Maybe the Newsletters again. They'll say he has the youth vote....and dismiss him every chance they get...MK Ultra. It's better when THSeeds has it :D

Fritz Springmeier - The Top 13 Illuminati Bloodlines
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vado3pYSIOk

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Dr Paul needs to play 'the game'.

The only way to destroy 'the game' is to be better at it than your opponents.

Mittens is a hollow headed moron who thought it was all wrapped up once Perry put his foot in his mouth. After that, Mitt was the only one with the money to go the distance, he focused solely on OBAMA.

But then came Newt.

Newt is a serial hypocrite. But Newt knows how to play 'the game'. Newt is so good at both, that he can say single sentences that are hypocritical.

'I believe in unfettered capitalism, but i have serious reservations about Mitt and Bain capital'

Well if you have 'reservations' you DONT believe in 'unfettered'.

'I think we should stop attacking each other, one only needs to look at what others have said about Mr Romney'

Mittens is either too stupid or too punch drunk to mount a real defense.
ali-foreman-boxing-photos.jpg

(However, Newt failed to pounce in the last two debates.)

But my point is, Dr Paul need to GO AFTER THEIR POLICIES.

Next time Newt goes on about how he ushered in the republican revolution, Dr Paul should highlight the gridlock it created.

How John McCain said "Newt turned earmarks into an artform". (because nothing else would pass, everything gets thrown into the omnibus spending bill).

Even if he HATES how its played, he needs to get into THE GAME.

He can play Calvin Coolidge when he gets in office.

komrade komura

Just snagged it from the anonymous news twitter feed

Just snagged it from the anonymous news twitter feed

Those boys and girls are having one hell of a Friday. I love the:

Fuck FBI FRiday...so nice to have a theme.

Listened to the FBI/Scotland Yard call they hacked...that was some funny shit.

Reading the emails from the trial of Frank Wuterich, Hadditha soldier, 24 killed, charged with murder...got off with 3 months and demoted.

Another anonymous present.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Came here to post this, beaten by two minutes. Well-played sir. Sucks, I thought he was better than that.

So do you two think that there are not religious bigots who hate Romney (Mormons) and only support Newt because he is the only viable alternative?

Or

There are atheist who support Obama because he is the best alternative to completely separate church and state?

I fail to see the point you are making, any idiot can support anyone. Their candidate's agenda does not need to be their own, just allow for the furthering of their cause.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Hell it the exact same parallels that the weed smokers have.

Dr Paul wants to repeal the civil rights act because it is unfair to business owners.

Racist want it repealed so they can be racist more freely.

Dr Paul want to repeal federal prohibition of MJ because it is costly and ineffective.

Mj smokers want it repealed so they can smoke MJ freely.

This doesnt mean Dt Paul is going to be lighting blunts!

Capiche?

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
I can still gorge on fat and sugar all I want - if I wanted to eat that crap. The thing I don't get is the idea that this curbs my rights. At the least I'm reminded of what I've known for decades. At most, I feel less responsible (and less healthy) for eating crap and polluting my body.

and I can still get high all I want-as long as I dont get caught, so I guess thats not really interfering in my rights. after all....government knows best.

How much more in taxes are you willing to pay for more food inspections?

Not one single dollar in new taxes should be introduced. Instead maybe part of the $2 billion dollar a year DEA go go to that, or the $5 billion plus dollar FDA budget could go to something worthwhile.

:chin:

When public service messages stop warning about long-term health and well being? All administrations take on public-service issues. Statistics show in part why our health care is so expensive. A minority of folks in poor health run up costs due to poor eating practices.

Hell, Nancy Reagan went after dope and thus weed. Reminding us to eat healthier is IMO, far less invasive.

Db, stop being so naive.

Anyone with a four minute google search and the ability to put two and two together knows that Health care Costs are driven up out of the range of the average american by Insurance companies who raises premiums and lower copays to "cover future costs", Drug Makers who own patents on name brand medicine, and to a lesser extent hospitals who are trying to cover their asses from lawsuit losses. Scapegoating poor people who cant afford healthy food is the same as saying people are only poor cuz they are lazy and dont want to work. for shame.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/28/b...ply-this-year-study-shows.html?pagewanted=all
Throughout this year, major health insurers have defended higher premiums — and higher profits — saying that their expenses would rise once the economy recovered and people believed they could again afford medical care. The struggling economy will probably keep suppressing demand for medical care, particularly as people pay a larger share of their own medical bills through higher deductibles and co-payments, according to benefits consultants and others. About three-quarters of workers now pay part of the bill when they go see a doctor, and nearly a third have a deductible of at least $1,000 if they have single coverage, up from just one in 10 in 2006, according Kaiser.

Although demand for care appears to be growing relatively slowly, insurers and benefit consultants also say prices for medical care continue to climb as prescription drug makers and hospitals charge more. “If they’re a popular brand or anchor hospital, they’re going to negotiate a significant increase if they can,” said Edward A. Kaplan, a benefits expert with the Segal Company, which recently surveyed insurers about medical costs.

Britain told us a sugar tax was a good idea and would help us too

http://www.ushistory.org/declaration/related/sugaract.htm
The Sugar Act
Titled The American Revenue Act of 1764

On April 5, 1764, Parliament passed a modified version of the Sugar and Molasses Act (1733), which was about to expire. Under the Molasses Act colonial merchants had been required to pay a tax of six pence per gallon on the importation of foreign molasses. But because of corruption, they mostly evaded the taxes and undercut the intention of the tax — that the English product would be cheaper than that from the French West Indies. This hurt the British West Indies market in molasses and sugar and the market for rum, which the colonies had been producing in quantity with the cheaper French molasses. The First Lord of the Treasury, and Chancellor of the Exchequer Lord Grenville was trying to bring the colonies in line with regard to payment of taxes. He had beefed up the Navy presence and instructed them to become more active in customs enforcement. Parliament decided it would be wise to make a few adjustments to the trade regulations. The Sugar Act reduced the rate of tax on molasses from six pence to three pence per gallon, while Grenville took measures that the duty be strictly enforced. The act also listed more foreign goods to be taxed including sugar, certain wines, coffee, pimiento, cambric and printed calico, and further, regulated the export of lumber and iron. The enforced tax on molasses caused the almost immediate decline in the rum industry in the colonies. The combined effect of the new duties was to sharply reduce the trade with Madeira, the Azores, the Canary Islands, and the French West Indies (Guadelupe, Martinique and Santo Domingo (now Haiti)), all important destination ports for lumber, flour, cheese, and assorted farm products. The situation disrupted the colonial economy by reducing the markets to which the colonies could sell, and the amount of currency available to them for the purchase of British manufactured goods. This act, and the Currency Act, set the stage for the revolt at the imposition of the Stamp Act.
Timeline of the Revolutionary War
1754-1763
The French and Indian War

June 19-July 11 The Albany Congress

Oct. 7 Proclamation of 1763

April 5 The Sugar Act
September 1 The Currency Act

March 22 The Stamp Act
March 24 The Quartering Act of 1765
May 29 Patrick Henry's "If this be treason, make the most of it!" speech
May 30 The Virginia Stamp Act Resolutions
Oct. 7-25 The Stamp Act Congress

March 18 The Declaratory Act

June 29 The Townshend Revenue Act

August 1 Boston Non-Importation Agreement

March 5 The Boston Massacre

June 9 The Gaspee Affair

May 10 The Tea Act
Dec. 16 The Boston Tea Party

March 31 Boston Port Act, one of the "Intolerable Acts"
May 20 Administration of Justice Act, one of the "Intolerable Acts"
May 20 Massachusetts Government Act, one of the "Intolerable Acts"
June 2 Quartering Act of 1774, one of the "Intolerable Acts"
June 22 Quebec Act, one of the "Intolerable Acts"
Sept. 5-Oct. 26 The First Continental Congress meets in Philadelphia and issues Declaration and Resolves
Oct. 10 Battle of Point Pleasant, Virginia (disputed as to whether it was a battle of the American Revolution or the culmination of Lord Dunmore's War)
Oct. 20 The Association (prohibition of trade with Great Britain)
Oct. 24 Galloway's Plan rejected

Other groups thought it was no big deal when the government made laws that didnt make sense

"To live in this process is absolutely not to be able to notice it—please try to believe me—unless one has a much greater degree of political awareness, acuity, than most of us had ever had occasion to develop. Each step was so small, so inconsequential, so well explained or, on occasion, ‘regretted,’ that, unless one were detached from the whole process from the beginning, unless one understood what the whole thing was in principle, what all these ‘little measures’ that no ‘patriotic German’ could resent must some day lead to, one no more saw it developing from day to day than a farmer in his field sees the corn growing. One day it is over his head."-
An excerpt from
They Thought They Were Free
The Germans, 1933-45
Milton Mayer

:wave:

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
HAha. as I typed that a story came on the news that levels of pesticide WERE found in orange juice, but we shouldnt be worried, and the product will stay on shelves, and the companies do not even have to clean out the holding tanks which contain said pesticide.

Oh to live and die in america......

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is why I try to buy organic! it is my freedom to buy organic food and speak with my dollar. Just have to stop the wal-mart lobbyist from lowering the legal standard for organic.

itisme

Veteran
Congress Calls for Accelerated Use of Drones in U.S.
February 3, 2012
Print Version
Source: Secrecy News

A House-Senate conference report this week called on the Administration to accelerate the use of civilian unmanned aerial systems (UAS), or “drones,” in U.S. airspace.

The pending authorization bill for the Federal Aviation Administration directs the Secretary of Transporation to develop within nine months “a comprehensive plan to safely accelerate the integration of civil unmanned aircraft systems into the national airspace system.”

“The plan… shall provide for the safe integration of civil unmanned aircraft systems into the national airspace system as soon as practicable, but not later than September 30, 2015.”

The conference bill, which still awaits final passage, also calls for establishment of UAS test ranges in cooperation with NASA and the Department of Defense, expanded use of UAS in the Arctic region, development of guidance for the operation of public unmanned aircraft systems, and new safety research to assess the risk of “catastrophic failure of the unmanned aircraft that would endanger other aircraft in the national airspace system.”
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Cong..._Use_of_Drones_in_U.S./17747/0/38/38/Y/M.html

The Department of Defense is pursuing its own domestic UAS activities for training purposes and “domestic operations,” according to a 2007 DoD-FAA memorandum of agreement. (“Army Foresees Expanded Use of Drones in U.S. Airspace,” Secrecy News, January 19, 2012.)

Read More...

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
I have ZERO problem with them using unarmed drones on the border (with land owner permission).

Its when they are armed, the term "flying killer robots" seems more appropriate... and less numbing...

'border drones' should have IR lasers they can target border crossers with, to help HUMAN ground forces pinpoint their location.

Are you insinuating Dr Paul is against this?

Zdub7k

They're not just going to use these on the border...they're going to be using them all over the place...watching your every move....this place scares me....I'm putting together an exit plan and most likely executing it. These mofo's want to police the world and control everybody and everything. PERIOD.

then why this crap?

http://www.newser.com/story/134324/ron-paul-defrauds-the-99.html

are they smearing or are we deluded ? does seem a conservative site....
The author is very "progressive", so because Paul wants to see government LESS involved in the economy; people's lives; health care; etc the author views him as a "populist" and therefore a threat to those that rely on the government for economic stability.

For those that had to look it up like me:

Populist
Pop·u·lism

noun 1. the political philosophy of the People's party.

2. ( lowercase
thinsp.png
) any of various, often antiestablishment or anti-intellectual political movements or philosophies that offer unorthodox solutions or policies and appeal to the common person rather than according with traditional party or partisan ideologies.

3. ( lowercase
thinsp.png
) grass-roots democracy; working-class activism; egalitarianism (belief in the equality of all people, especially in political, social, or economic life.) .

4. ( lowercase
thinsp.png
) representation or extolling of the common person, the working class, the underdog, etc.: populism in the arts.

I agree with those that believe that Ron Paul is our best hope for saving this country from the downward path of totalitarianism and war-mongering.

While at least one popular podcaster recently had on a delusional guest that suggested that Barrack would "legalize" in his second term, there is no indication why he would do that. In fact, crack down on medical marijuana (while BO promised he would let up) has gotten worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.